Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 58. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
what different from takli? They already gathered much s seems promising to me.. they have everything I need

Taklimakan - web portal, that hardly approaches our ideas.  First of all, they do not have trading terminal, so it is unclear how they are going to attract ProTraders to their platform, what ProTraders are going to do there and how. Commission are high, no definite distinguish from any other web exchange.  Secondly, 40% of funds used are going to be spent on product development. Assuming that they would reach hard-cap it is $12,000,000 USD, which is absurd for product development.
hm. I’ve never looked at it at this way. Ok, if you speak about their funds spend badly, what is your plan for this?
80% will be allocated to ProTraders so we can get the best of them 10% will be allocated for Marketing 10% will be allocated for Business Operations Smiley
you didn’t get my question. I can’t c how much your are spending for development of your product...
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing. You can try it too Smiley It is available for download on our official site: tradelize.com
Activity: 71
what different from takli? They already gathered much s seems promising to me.. they have everything I need

Taklimakan - web portal, that hardly approaches our ideas.  First of all, they do not have trading terminal, so it is unclear how they are going to attract ProTraders to their platform, what ProTraders are going to do there and how. Commission are high, no definite distinguish from any other web exchange.  Secondly, 40% of funds used are going to be spent on product development. Assuming that they would reach hard-cap it is $12,000,000 USD, which is absurd for product development.
hm. I’ve never looked at it at this way. Ok, if you speak about their funds spend badly, what is your plan for this?
80% will be allocated to ProTraders so we can get the best of them 10% will be allocated for Marketing 10% will be allocated for Business Operations Smiley
you didn’t get my question. I can’t c how much your are spending for development of your product...

Activity: 282
Tradelize is a global cryptocurrency ecosystem and a suite of services that allows token holders to trade their crypto assets with confidence and make smarter investments through harnessing the wisdom of the smart crowd. Our goal is to lower the barriers to entry into crypto investment markets by providing tools that make crypto trading opportunities accessible to professional and mainstream users.
I love Coinigy, y chose you?
Coinigy is Web-based platform, which is quiet slow and does not have all those customization features and tools to trade fast and conveniently. Also, can you imagine professional trader working via web-based application, let’s say on a laptop? It is not efficient, not professional, and quiet absurd, as I see it. ProTraders need at least 3 screens to monitor all data they need to make weighted decisions. It is impossible to customize Web solutions in a way to do so. That is why only software solution can be applied here, not Web.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I love Coinigy, y chose you?
Activity: 86
This ecosystem will only be for ProTraders. text taken from https://tradelize.com/ : An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.

And for ordinary users and investors, how will they benefit from this project?

its their main idea - investors can copycat traders and get money for it
This ecosystem will only be for ProTraders. text taken from https://tradelize.com/ : An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders.

Tradelize.Web - our one of a kind environment offers investors the opportunity to follow strategies used by the top-rated professional traders using Tradelize.score - the unique database and ranking system containing 100% verified performance results.
How much revenue do you expect?

Revenue is not the main thing for us. Our goal is to become a real driver of crypto industry development and mass adoption so that trading and investing in crypto assets is done in a smarter way. So we can't give any predictions about the revenue.

Nice. Good luck!

Revenue is not the main thing for us. Our goal is to become a real driver of crypto industry development and mass adoption so that trading and investing in crypto assets is done in a smarter way. So we can't give any predictions about the revenue.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Activity: 76
Hello! How much did you collect for now?
sup, nice too see a good project. But what if you will not reach softcap?

There is no soft cap set on our project. This is because we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE.

Sounds interesting. And what will happen if you collect more money than you need?
Any funds received after having we reach the hard cap of 30 million $USD will be automatically returned to the sender’s wallet.

What if you will reach hardcap on the presale? There will not be a main sale?

Yes. If we'll reach hardcap on the pre sale, then we will not have mainsale stage.
sup, nice too see a good project. But what if you will not reach softcap?

There is no soft cap set on our project. This is because we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE.

Sounds interesting. And what will happen if you collect more money than you need?
Any funds received after having we reach the hard cap of 30 million $USD will be automatically returned to the sender’s wallet.

What if you will reach hardcap on the presale? There will not be a main sale?

We haven't yet started our pre-sale.

Ah, you moved the date. And when does sale start?

TGE dates for open pre-sale are May 1,  2018 — May 28, 2018. Main sale: May 29, 2018 — June 30, 2018

We haven't yet started our pre-sale.

Ah, you moved the date. And when does sale start?
Pages:
Jump to: