Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 65. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Hello! Am I able to play with the platform now? And if so, how? Thanks
Sure) To participate in the testing, please go to our website tradelize.com and click the "Terminal Trial" button, then follow the instructions
When will the complete version?
According to our road map which we adhere to, the final version of the terminal will be able to use in the second quarter of this year.
How much will it cost to access the platform?
It will be free of charge.
Cool! It is a pity that there are no charts in testing terminal((

We have changed the provider of charts in order to get possibility to trade directly from chart.

And also news section doesn't open.

It should work. Try to press Enter Smiley

It worked. Thank you
Activity: 224
by reducing the barriers to entry into the crypto investment
market by providing tools that make crypto trading opportunities
accessible to professional users and mainstream users.

Yes, that is absolutely right!

We have solution for new users, investors and cryptoholders - Tradelize.Web, which allows you to trade like a pro
We also have product which brings tools as in traditional market for crypto currency world - Tradelize.Terminal Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
by reducing the barriers to entry into the crypto investment
market by providing tools that make crypto trading opportunities
accessible to professional users and mainstream users.
"How much will it cost to access the platform?"
same question here? anybody knows ?

Hello!

If you are talking about Tradelize.terminal - tool for traders - it is absolutely free Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
"How much will it cost to access the platform?"
same question here? anybody knows ?
Sure) To participate in the testing, please go to our website tradelize.com and click the "Terminal Trial" button, then follow the instructions
According to our road map which we adhere to, the final version of the terminal will be able to use in the second quarter of this year.

We have changed the provider of charts in order to get possibility to trade directly from chart.

It should work. Try to press Enter Smiley

Hello!
How to get my refferal link?

Hello!
You should register for trial our teminal, then approve your email and log in. After that you'll find a new email with your referral link in inbox:)
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Hello!
How to get my refferal link?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. I want to get acquainted with the team of developers, interested in the experience of the team?!
How much does the team plan to allocate for advertising?
Hi! I downloaded trial version today (great btw) but was kinda lost and didn’t get, why a lot of functions which u have told about in wp aren’t there?

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in our project Smiley

Right now it is open demo version for you try. A lot of functions are not presented there (they are implemented in closed version which is tested by ProTraders) and will be available once the product is fully released.

You can watch intro video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8HseJND6Q

Hope, you will enjoy it Wink

Thanks! Btw how will you solve the problem of exchanges? Connecting via API or what?

Tradelize.terminal architecture:
1. Exchange server
2. Exchange API
3. Terminal server
4. Client App
When the user places his order, encrypted information lands on the Tradelize.me server. Then it's sent through a secure channel to the exchange where the operation takes place. The main advantage of the architecture is that it allows for the processing of queries at an extremely high velocity while not overloading the exchange API. Thus, everyone using the terminal can be reassured that the operation will be processed instantly. Also, Tradelize.me architecture makes it possible to effectively use complex order-placing schemes - an indispensable option for both professional traders and beginners.
Activity: 254
Hi! I downloaded trial version today (great btw) but was kinda lost and didn’t get, why a lot of functions which u have told about in wp aren’t there?

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in our project Smiley

Right now it is open demo version for you try. A lot of functions are not presented there (they are implemented in closed version which is tested by ProTraders) and will be available once the product is fully released.

You can watch intro video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8HseJND6Q

Hope, you will enjoy it Wink

Thanks! Btw how will you solve the problem of exchanges? Connecting via API or what?
Pages:
Jump to: