Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 67. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
This project is so interesting! Can't wait for the demo

Thank you. You will be able to try out our product soon!

btw, will I be able to withdraw fiat from your platform after the deposit? Smiley

Sure. Money on the platform is your money, you manage them solely at your discretion, so it can be withdrawn and deposited as you wish.

And what about commissions for withdraw?

The system will not take additional commissions for transfers, only commissions of blockchain or financial institutions, through which transactions take place.

Sweet. Thank you for answers!
Activity: 224

btw, will I be able to withdraw fiat from your platform after the deposit? Smiley

Sure. Money on the platform is your money, you manage them solely at your discretion, so it can be withdrawn and deposited as you wish.

The system will not take additional commissions for transfers, only commissions of blockchain or financial institutions, through which transactions take place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
the project with a very good and attractive coin sales promotion program due to the many bonuses offered at each coin sale phase, as well as the distribution schedule of coins has been set, hopefully the sale of coins reaches the target
Activity: 122

I really like projects that will help people make money on cryptomarket. Not everyone has experience for independent trading and many lose money.
Thank you! With Tradelize you won't think how to invest, only how much Wink
Hello,  Tradelize team! Smiley How secure is your system?
The security system was developed under the guidance of cryptography experts, meaning your funds will be reliably protected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I really like projects that will help people make money on cryptomarket. Not everyone has experience for independent trading and many lose money.
Activity: 109
Hello,  Tradelize team! Smiley How secure is your system?
What are project dates now? I’ve seen that you’ve move em somehow...
Thanks in advance

Hello! Smiley
Yes, due to our wish to make great PR campaign, we moved dates as following:
Open pre-sale: May 1,  2018 — May 28, 2018
Main sale: May 29, 2018 — June 30, 2018

Please note, that this doesn’t have and will not have any effect on the product, the development of which goes as planned Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Project from the first glance good, but as the team went, the desire to participate anymore. Twice came across the Ukrainian project Scam
Activity: 131
What are project dates now? I’ve seen that you’ve move em somehow...
Thanks in advance
What is minimum time for invest cycle, when I allocate funds to be used for copying traders?

Hello!
This is controlled solely by you, the system does not interfere in funds allocation, you can copy one trader today, another tomorrow. The only question is your strategy and risks.
Activity: 76
What is minimum time for invest cycle, when I allocate funds to be used for copying traders?
Hi devs,

Will your proj have any advisors?

Hello!

Sure we will have advisors! There will be announced later about them, it will be a part of PR campaign.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hi devs,

Will your proj have any advisors?
What is tradelize.terminal/score/web?

Tradelize.terminal is a solution with easy and accessible interface for trading. Tradelize.score is a core of Tradelize.web - a service for investors.

oh, .score is a component of .web, now i understand it all. Thank you

You're welcome. There is also a third component in our ecosystem: Tradelize.brokerage, a suite of services, on top of the Tradelize.terminal, that allows to operate with major (multiple) exchanges and perform transactions among them and through them simultaneously. All transactions will be handled through a single account opened by the user with Tradelize.brokerage
Pages:
Jump to: