Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 62. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Is there a vesting period for ICO participants?
It will be announced later.
And what about team?
Activity: 224
It will be announced later.
Activity: 91
Activity: 132
Which wallet can I use for your Token support?

Our Token supports any Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 standard. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets can't be used.

So, I am not able to use Kraken?

Yes, you can't use it, since its an exchange wallet.

ok, gonna try the MEW. Thank you and good luck!

Our Token supports any Ethereum wallet which supports ERC20 standard. Also, the ETH wallet should be your personal wallet, as exchange wallets can't be used.

Yes, you can't use it, since its an exchange wallet.

Activity: 196
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hiiii...

Good project......Future very strong....
Hello
How will you choose the best traders for your platform? I got that you have some ranking system, but how I as investor know that this trader is better than this if have a lot of parameters you evaluate them with?
And how I know, that they are best traders not only on your platform, but generally? Maybe you have just bad traders on your platform...
Please, clear those moments for me, because your project looks interesting, but a lot of question should be answered right now

Hello! Thank you for your question Smiley  To choose best traders we will held kind of a competition for traders.  At least 2 months of trade performance statistics will need to be stored on Tradelize.score before successful traders will be eligible to enter its top ranks. During the token sale period, the top ranks of Tradelize.score will start to be filled with the best ProTraders, who will be provided with up to $500K to manage in order to create the best successful strategies for the users. Funds allocated with the best 300 ProTraders will be redistributed on a monthly basis according to their current ranking positions. Any interested trader can connect their accounts on exchanges to Tradelize.score through Tradelize.terminal or directly through API and start using the platform to build their personal Tradelize score. After completion of all the legal formalities and technical procedures the funds will be released from the escrow account and distributed among the 300 best ProTraders and the liquidity pool as follows (provided that the ICO hard cap has been reached): TOP 10: $500К each TOP 11-50: $100К each TOP 51-100: $75К each TOP 101-300: $40К each  Best traders would want to use our platform, because we believe that there's a huge number of traders looking for a professional trading terminal to utilize their skills to full extent. Good news are that we provide it free of charge and also give an opportunity to multiply their profits just by allowing others to follow their trades And to get the very best of them we will allocate 80% of funds raised, for them to share with you their best strategies!  To choose which trader to copy there will be extensive information on each trader’s statistics available, such as: historical risk, drawdown of the account, trading activity, wines, currency allocation, and risk indicators such as sharp and others.  So it is up to you to decide what is best for you personally and on this basis choose the trader you want to follow.  I hope, that this answer satisfy you 😉
Hello, when can I start following traders?

Hello!
You'll be able to follow ProTraders in 3Q 2018. With the launch of tradelize.Web & tradelize.App
Activity: 76
Hello, when can I start following traders?
Hello,devs!
I entered the amount when adding to the Whitelist, to which I am going to purchase tokens, but later changed my mind. Can I change this amount?

Hello!The amount in the application is only your intention
After personal account on the bookbuilding platform is created, you will be able to select the desired amount at the moment and make a payment.
This amount can also be changed after you’ll receive a confirmation letter, where you can edit all the data
Activity: 131
Hello,devs!
I entered the amount when adding to the Whitelist, to which I am going to purchase tokens, but later changed my mind. Can I change this amount?
How much will I earn with your token?

Hello! We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?

There is no guarantee that our token will have some particular price in the future.
Activity: 99

Hello! We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?

Activity: 99
Hello! Is there any video with a demo of your product?

Yes, check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3SAvLIbyk0

>Great! When will be terminal open for us?

You can download demo terminal from our site now: www.tradelize.com
Pages:
Jump to: