Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 71. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Why people are so interested in   Tradelize.web? This is an ordinary trading web-platform, there’re already a lot of similar ones on the internet. Wise marketing means a lot!
Do u know what Tradelize.web is and what this system is necessary for?   Tradelize.web is a one-of-a-kind environment where investors can with one mouse click follow and copy professional traders and in this way start investing wisely with automated trading systems.
Hmmm, it’s an interesting option for investors. Why should ProTraders be interested?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why people are so interested in   Tradelize.web? This is an ordinary trading web-platform, there’re already a lot of similar ones on the internet. Wise marketing means a lot!
Do u know what Tradelize.web is and what this system is necessary for?   Tradelize.web is a one-of-a-kind environment where investors can with one mouse click follow and copy professional traders and in this way start investing wisely with automated trading systems.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Why should I buy TDZ tokens?
The main reason why it’s useful is that it will be necessary to access the services and pay for the services which are offered by Tradelize. So, you wont be able to work with Tradelize without TDZ tokens.
Activity: 224
What data about  ProTraders willthe investors be able to view via Tradelize.score?

For each trader, extensive information on his statistics will be available, such as: historical risk, drawdown of the account, trading activity, wines, currency allocation, and risk indicators such as sharp and others. But his transactions will not be available for viewing, due to the need of protection the know-how of traders.
Activity: 364
Why should I buy TDZ tokens?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i think there is many cryptocurrency trading concept in blockchain, do you have registered company behind your project?
Activity: 266
What data about  ProTraders willthe investors be able to view via Tradelize.score?
Activity: 266
Which OS will   Tradelize.terminal be optimized for?
Activity: 280
What currencies will traders be able to make a deposit on Tradelize?
Will the registration process be different for traders and investors?
We will provide different solutions for them: Terminal for traders and Tradelize.Web for investors. But regestration process will be pretty similar
Activity: 210
this is a very interesting breakthrough, so investors who want to invest can shorten their time, and more confident again, This tool is very worth to wait and hope all investors can use this tool and feel the ease of convenience provided.
Activity: 196
I like the concept of the Tradelize project, which says that social trading will be available on their exchange where inexperienced traders can copy trading strategies from more professional traders, which will allow them to get more profit.
Will the registration process be different for traders and investors?

Hello Developers! Help me pls, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Hello! 80% will be allocated to ProTraders so we can get the best of them. 10%  for Marketing and rest of collected funds will be used for Business Operations

What’s the goal of the ICO?
As you know in order to attract best traders to our platform we will hold a competition. We'll allocate 80% of raised funds to accomplish this goal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
The company needs the ICO to raise the funds that will be allocated to the best traders for development and testing of unique trading strategies. 
Activity: 238

Good luck with your project!And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Thanks! We don't have the maximum amount limit is not specified, but this should be less then hard cap:)
Activity: 112
It’s necessary to create a single trading terminal with an access to the exchanges and the set of the appropriate services in order to reach the necessary level of liquidity in cryptoeconomy. It’s cool that Tradelize will implement this all in the near future!

I’d rather say it will implement even more ‘cause Tradelize has created smth bigger than you’ve described!  The Tradelize ecosystem has unique architecture and a set of customer-specific breakthrough tools, featuring the largest blockchain-powered trader network that seeks to facilitate and enable the mass adoption of crypto trading. 
Anyway, the demand for the Tradelize platform will be small ‘cause many traders don’t understand the cryptomarket yet and hesitate entering it..
You shouldn’t think so ‘cause the cryptomarket is gaining popularity actively now and many traders don’t risk to enter it ‘cause there’s no good tool for trading. Tradelize is gonna be such a tool.
Do u mean that Tradelize will be suitable for any trader?
I’ll even tell you more, Tradelize will also be suitable for investors and Lay users. This is a universal tool for all the participants of cryptomarket.
Wow that’s interesting. How will investors benefit due to Tradelize?
Pages:
Jump to: