Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 70. (Read 8435 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Is your sales start on 17 April? or has it been changed/
Activity: 224
Good afternoon! Perhaps u should unify all the services into a single subscription which requires monthly payment with tokens? This will accelerate the growth of their value i think.

Thank you for interest in our project! One of our main goals is to create a perfect ecosystem for traders, so we'll provide them our solution for free. It is also needed to attract them to use platform because they will be core of Terminal. Their knowledge and experience is neccessary for investors to get profit.

As for tokens and their growth, we have unique model of token: 1) $24,000,000, or 80% of the collected funds from TGE (we'll hold a competition among traders for a chance to manage and trade with these funds, more about it: https://medium.com/@tradelize/24-000-000-to-tempt-the-worlds-best-traders-4d405d639d70) go directly to generating utility demand for token, because Tradelize collects all revenues and commissions in its token. Revenues from $24,000,000 will be shared equally with traders and with the system. The system will be burn all its revenues 100% during the first three months, the subsequent months - 50%. 2)10% of investors profit is taken in tokens as well as trade fees.

Activity: 351
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! Perhaps u should unify all the services into a single subscription which requires monthly payment with tokens? This will accelerate the growth of their value i think.
What reward will lthe ProTraders get due to the fact that other   Tradelize  users copy their transactions?   

The trader can set a commission for investors who follow him.

I chose amount of commission by myself?

Yes!
Activity: 104
What reward will lthe ProTraders get due to the fact that other   Tradelize  users copy their transactions?   

I chose amount of commission by myself?

As far as I understand, Tradelize.web will have a lot of options. How long will it take me to adjust copying of transactions?   

We plan to make a user-friendly interface, so it shouldn't take long.
What is Tradelize Account Management which Tradelize.web will include?

Crypto funds wallet, Trade and investment reports and Portfolio management.
What is Tradelize Account Management which Tradelize.web will include?
Activity: 406
As far as I understand, Tradelize.web will have a lot of options. How long will it take me to adjust copying of transactions?   
Is it possible to get a share of the company buying TDZ?

Hello! Smiley

No, it is not able to own a share of company by purchasing our token

Tradelize Token (TDZ) is an Ethereum token that is a sole means of access and payment for services. TDZ is a functional usage coin. TDZ is not a security of any kind; no equity, interests or dividends will ever be distributed or assigned to TDZ holders from the company.

I hope, I fullfillingly answered your question Wink
Activity: 238
Will it be possible to adjust the notifications about the fact of copying of one more transaction?
Activity: 280
Activity: 238
Is it possible to get a share of the company buying TDZ?
Activity: 364
How much dos the company need to collect on the ICO?
They will collect $30 million if they sell all the tokens.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How much dos the company need to collect on the ICO?
Activity: 196
Why people are so interested in   Tradelize.web? This is an ordinary trading web-platform, there’re already a lot of similar ones on the internet. Wise marketing means a lot!
Do u know what Tradelize.web is and what this system is necessary for?   Tradelize.web is a one-of-a-kind environment where investors can with one mouse click follow and copy professional traders and in this way start investing wisely with automated trading systems.
Hmmm, it’s an interesting option for investors. Why should ProTraders be interested?
ProTraders will prove access to copying their transactions and receive additional percentage of the investors’ income.  So they will get kinda passive income.
Will statistics for investors be updated often?
All the process of the copying of transaction can be tracked in the real time mode, this is one of the main advantages.
I’m wondering whether it will be possible to set any restrictions on copying of transactions. I mean, to choose which transaction should be copied and which shouldn’t.
Activity: 392
Why people are so interested in   Tradelize.web? This is an ordinary trading web-platform, there’re already a lot of similar ones on the internet. Wise marketing means a lot!
Do u know what Tradelize.web is and what this system is necessary for?   Tradelize.web is a one-of-a-kind environment where investors can with one mouse click follow and copy professional traders and in this way start investing wisely with automated trading systems.
Hmmm, it’s an interesting option for investors. Why should ProTraders be interested?
ProTraders will prove access to copying their transactions and receive additional percentage of the investors’ income.  So they will get kinda passive income.
All the process of the copying of transaction can be tracked in the real time mode, this is one of the main advantages.
Activity: 378
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: