Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 23. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Tell us with which countries you are planning to cooperate?

First, we crawl before we walk, so that means our test market, or our proof of concept, will be here with us in the Republic of Panama.  Panama is already a top expat destination so this fits our model nicely.

In the future we will expand out naturally into other popular expat destinations in Central America that offer similar advantages such as mild year-round temperatures, beautiful and abundant wildlife, spectacular beach and highlands settings, things that the expats like to experience.  I could name a dozen destinations that fit this model, but we prefer to make announcements regarding future destinations once the concept is proven.  It won't take too long, but we really do need to test the liquidity/illiquidity of our PEX-Token to fiat conversion.  This is paramount for us as we explore something here that has never been attempted before.  Once we've figured it out we can move forward.

@Prime-Ex Perpetual - This makes total sales. With John's experience in Residential Lending, and Ulrich's experience in Real Estate Development, the POC should run smoothly to success!

One more question - I see from your team's LinkedIn that you are very involved in other residential projects in Panama. What percentage of your building capacity the POC represents? Will you have sufficient room to accommodate one more project?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
If you haven't taken advantage of 20% Pre-Sale discount. You still got time! Learn more about Pre-Sale at http://Prime-Ex.com
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

First, we crawl before we walk, so that means our test market, or our proof of concept, will be here with us in the Republic of Panama.  Panama is already a top expat destination so this fits our model nicely.

In the future we will expand out naturally into other popular expat destinations in Central America that offer similar advantages such as mild year-round temperatures, beautiful and abundant wildlife, spectacular beach and highlands settings, things that the expats like to experience.  I could name a dozen destinations that fit this model, but we prefer to make announcements regarding future destinations once the concept is proven.  It won't take too long, but we really do need to test the liquidity/illiquidity of our PEX-Token to fiat conversion.  This is paramount for us as we explore something here that has never been attempted before.  Once we've figured it out we can move forward.
Activity: 184
I have a question, will PEX tokens only be trading on the DEX platform? Or will their plans for other exchanges in the near future?

I'm interested in this question too. It happens that the listing on the stock exchange is delayed for a long time. Perhaps this is done specifically to ensure that the project is on its feet and its course has not fallen.

@kchulani, @MakersONE - what's wrong with DEX? I agree it will be nice to have PEX-Token in more than one exchange... but to begin, DEX is a good startpoint, no?

Tell me more about DEX, are they already selling prime tokens? Or is it only in plans? Maybe they are selling on another platform?

So here's how the DEX Exchange works.  First off, to purchase PEX-Tokens, you have to provide us with a Waves wallet, which you get for free from Waves.  It takes approximately 3 minutes to set up.

You install their Lite App on your computer or phone.  It works great with the Chrome browser.

So the Lite App has access to everything within the Waves platform.  It has any number of tokens that you own inside of the platform, and it has access to the DEX Exchange.

Inside of the DEX Exchange you can trade up to 70 different token and fiat pairs.  We consider this an amazing advantage for our ecosystem in that our PEX-Tokens will be immediately tradable on the DEX Exchange itself.

You can trade in and out of PEX-Tokens into any of these pairs.  You can hold your PEX-Tokens right here in the Lite app Waves wallet.  You can transfer most holdings in and out of the Waves platform into and out of other platforms.  While inside of the DEX Exchange your trading activity is extremely cheap.

Homebuyers within our ecosystem will have an easy method of storing their mortgage payments, no matter what country they go to, inside of the Lite App Waves wallet on the DEX Exchange.  They will be able to send their PEX-Tokens for their mortgage payments instantaneously to our own Waves wallet.  No international border reporting, no waiting 30-45 days for an international check to clear, no crazy international wire fees.  Just a quick, easy payment from one Waves wallet to another.  When our customers need more PEX-Tokens, they purchase from you right here on the DEX Exchange.  Nobody else has created internal, organic demand for our tokens the way that we do.  Once the homes are ramped up and sold this will be truly impressive. 
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great

Dream of the Great
I have a question, will PEX tokens only be trading on the DEX platform? Or will their plans for other exchanges in the near future?

I'm interested in this question too. It happens that the listing on the stock exchange is delayed for a long time. Perhaps this is done specifically to ensure that the project is on its feet and its course has not fallen.

@kchulani, @MakersONE - what's wrong with DEX? I agree it will be nice to have PEX-Token in more than one exchange... but to begin, DEX is a good startpoint, no?

Tell me more about DEX, are they already selling prime tokens? Or is it only in plans? Maybe they are selling on another platform?
Prime-Ex's executive team has a state-of-the-art experience in real estate commercialization and residential mortgages.

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Activity: 308

Tell me when do you end the ICO? When do you plan to enter the exchange?

@EllaPonchik - Prime-Ex Pre-sale is from Nov 1 - Nov 8.

They will then have the ICO, from Nov 15 to Nov 30.

And what about access to the stock exchange? Is it planned immediately after the end of Ico?

The ICO finish on Nov 30. PEX-Tokens will be distributed after that (first week of December?), like in other ICOs. PEX-Tokens will then be available for trade in the DEX. You must register a waves wallet in the ICO website to receive your PEX-Tokens.
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?

Why again write about this here, when everything has long been written? All the basic information regarding Prime-Ex, you can find on the site. If you are interested in a particular team, you can see it here > https://prime-ex.com/#executive-team-section

Hi @halloweddartboard - Yes, take a look at prime-ex.com. There is plenty of information about the project there, and the Prime-Ex team has done a very nice job with their videos and their documentation. You can also see the LinkedIn profile of their director team. Lots of experience in Real Estate Development and Residential lending!
Prime-Ex sets November 1st - 8th, 2017 as the launch of its Pre-Sale, the last chance to purchase PEX-Tokens at a discount.
Could you please provide more detail about the project...starting with the team of this project?

Why again write about this here, when everything has long been written? All the basic information regarding Prime-Ex, you can find on the site. If you are interested in a particular team, you can see it here > https://prime-ex.com/#executive-team-section
Prime-Ex Perpetual is the first residential project to tokenize its real estate ecosystem, fundamentally transforming how homes are developed, sold and financed by using cryptocurrency as a payment platform.
I'm seeing some fairly active and great results for the ICO, great job team. This is a project that you could really hodl long term because the growth will be exponential once it takes off.

I think that growth will indeed be exponential. Personally for me, this company causes some incredible trust. Therefore, I have no doubt that in the near future we will see very good results both in the sales itself and in further development. Wink
Dream of the Great
For the first days, very good results. Well done Prime-EX.  Wink

Yeah very nice. I keep checking the progress and the investment counter is raising continually  Smiley. I am very glad to see that they are going very successfully.
Good Project + Good advertisement + Good Timing = Success!
Really good results. To be honest I'm not surprised. I think they will be able to collect their minimum and not only Smiley
Activity: 308
I'm seeing some fairly active and great results for the ICO, great job team. This is a project that you could really hodl long term because the growth will be exponential once it takes off.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276

Yeah very nice. I keep checking the progress and the investment counter is raising continually  Smiley. I am very glad to see that they are going very successfully.
Good Project + Good advertisement + Good Timing = Success!

Pages:
Jump to: