Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 24. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
No competitor has come with a real estate ecosystem where property is developed homes are built, sold, and financed, serviced and maintained by the same corporate entity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great

Tell me when do you end the ICO? When do you plan to enter the exchange?

@EllaPonchik - Prime-Ex Pre-sale is from Nov 1 - Nov 8.

They will then have the ICO, from Nov 15 to Nov 30.

And what about access to the stock exchange? Is it planned immediately after the end of Ico?
Dream of the Great
Prime-Ex offers 20% discount on purchases of 35+ Bitcoin, 500+ Ethereum or equivalent. Contact at: [email protected] for more information.

Is it clear I understood 20% when buying 35 bitcoins? And if you buy less what will be a discount then?

I looked into the ICO website (https://ico-prime-ex.com), and the max discount is 20% when you purchase $20K USD or more - you can pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves or Euro.

But here's the thing - if you purchase $15K, they will give you a 15% discount, or if you buy $8K you get 8% discount.

The minimum buy is $1,000, and this gives you a 1% discount.

Hurry to buy your PEX-Tokens!
I understood everything thanks for the informative answer. I did not pay attention to discounts when I read their site
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Prime-Ex offers 20% discount on purchases of 35+ Bitcoin, 500+ Ethereum or equivalent. Contact at: [email protected] for more information.

Is it clear I understood 20% when buying 35 bitcoins? And if you buy less what will be a discount then?

I looked into the ICO website (https://ico-prime-ex.com), and the max discount is 20% when you purchase $20K USD or more - you can pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves or Euro.

But here's the thing - if you purchase $15K, they will give you a 15% discount, or if you buy $8K you get 8% discount.

The minimum buy is $1,000, and this gives you a 1% discount.

Hurry to buy your PEX-Tokens!

@EllaPonchik - Prime-Ex Pre-sale is from Nov 1 - Nov 8.

They will then have the ICO, from Nov 15 to Nov 30.
Or maybe someone will be able to drop the address of the smart contract here?
To see the pre-sale process. And by the way, who has any assumptions? How much they will collect? Smiley

@MakersONE - Expect Millions!!!

I also think that a lot, but I would like more specifically. I see the potential in this project, so I am confident in good investments and successful further launch of the project itself. So I can say, make your bets, gentlemen.  Cheesy

@MakersONE - Prime-Ex is now posting their progress in the website prime-ex.com. They have sold more than 2.2 Million Tokens.
Gentlemen you can follow up the progress of crowdsale in their official website. They updated it. Total Tokens Sold is 2,230,592 So they already successfully collected more than 2 million usd. Nice beginning for pre-ico  Smiley

This is excellent news! Yes, great start for Pre-Sale! Congrats to the Prime-Ex Team, the efforts are paying off!
Prime-Ex Perpetual proof of concept is like no other! It has no local or global competition.
Activity: 308
I was waiting to see that, that's a very good turnout , I am very happy for the team and their efforts to bring the PEXTokens to the masses, this is gonna be really big.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Gentlemen you can follow up the progress of crowdsale in their official website. They updated it. Total Tokens Sold is 2,230,592 So they already successfully collected more than 2 million usd. Nice beginning for pre-ico  Smiley
Start winning big with Prime-Ex Perpetual. Pre-Sale is live now. Visit http://prime-ex.com to participate!
Dream of the Great

Dream of the Great

Now, if we talk about Prime-Ex Perpetual project, then it is a very ambitious project solving some real-life problems.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Can we have information about crowdsale? How is it going? I do not want to wait till end of the crowdsale  Grin If investors gonna invest with bitcoin it is a good timing to invewst so they can get good amount of tokens nowadays. BTC price is very high and there is good bonus as well.  Smiley
BTC's price is doing a wild one
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Can we have information about crowdsale? How is it going? I do not want to wait till end of the crowdsale  Grin If investors gonna invest with bitcoin it is a good timing to invewst so they can get good amount of tokens nowadays. BTC price is very high and there is good bonus as well.  Smiley
Activity: 308
I'm sure every crypto that comes out faces bugs and such when implementing and developing the structure. That comes with the territory , as long there is a good team behind the project all should work smoothly. And prime-ex has a great time from what I see.
Prime-Ex offers quality discounts to large investors for a limited time. Join now and take this opportunity. Learn more here: http://Prime-Ex.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Or maybe someone will be able to drop the address of the smart contract here?
To see the pre-sale process. And by the way, who has any assumptions? How much they will collect? Smiley

@MakersONE - Expect Millions!!!

I also think that a lot, but I would like more specifically. I see the potential in this project, so I am confident in good investments and successful further launch of the project itself. So I can say, make your bets, gentlemen.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: