Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 19. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Prime-Ex's system is based on the Russian waves blockchain operating system and not Ethereum. This will be something of a test for waves because as far as I know, this is the first time that a waves based application has been made available outside of Russia.

Actually, there are several non-Russian companies in the west that are making use of the Waves platform.  We use vendors from all over the world regarding construction materials in our houses, and consider it no different on the technology side.  Where Waves happened to be created never entered into our equation. 

We made use of the Waves platform because we felt it best met our needs and not because of anything else.  We will strive to be a company you can be proud of, and we hope to one day be among the very best Waves-based performing tokens, irregardless of where we, or Waves, happens to be domiciled.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hey can you check and my bounty posts have missed approval on quite a few from the 1.11.2017 on Bounty ID:
PEX-oldro-178-0911202922 thanks

Hey, send them a note to [email protected]. They usually reply within a couple of days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Prime-Ex's system is based on the Russian waves blockchain operating system and not Ethereum. This will be something of a test for waves because as far as I know, this is the first time that a waves based application has been made available outside of Russia.

It is not an application. And Prime-ex is not the first project using waves platform/blockchain. Waves is the most user-friendly and easy solution for projeccts (easier than ethereum). 
So this is not a test at all. Prime-Ex is just one of the projects that is aware about potential of Waves Platform   Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex Perpetual is offering PEX-Tokens for sale on its website. PEX-Tokens will be used in the future to incentivize homebuyers: they can pay mortgages directly with them on their newly financed homes by entering the DEX Exchange and purchasing PEX-Tokens from existing token holders.
Prime-Ex Perpetual focuses on building, selling, and long-term financing of American-style homes for expats
via branded real estate ecosystem tokenized by their PEX-Token, the blockchain technology which is available from the Waves platform.
I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

I think there is no problem, you can. Check the whitepaper here is listed the ones that can not purchase PEX Tokens.  Smiley

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO PURCHASE PEX IF AND BY BUYING PEX YOU COVENANT, REPRESENT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT A PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF PANAMA, A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND NOR DO YOU HAVE A PRIMARY RESIDENCE OR DOMICILE IN THE UNITED STATES, INCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND ANY
THER POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES.
Any information for the liqui listing men ?

Crowdsale is not finished yet. only pre ico is completed. ICO is not yet started. For any listing you should wait for a while  Smiley.
And whenever they distribute the tokens to our wallets, we dont need to wait for any exchange. We will be able trade them on DEX anytime  Wink
Prime-Ex Perpetual has sold over 2.5 million tokens – its minimum ICO threshold in a pre-sale event that started on November 1. The pre-sale of PEX-Tokens guarantees that Prime-Ex Perpetual will be able to start their proof of concept beginning in January.
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Almost 3 million pex tokens were already sold  Cool Such a great value! especially while volatility of bitcoin was so high.
By the way will there any bonus during ico period? Does anybody know?
Yes, we already talked about this when buying more than 35+ bitcoins and 500+ Ethereum give bonuses))
You can also read more on the website
https://prime-ex.com/

@EllaPonchik - not sure, I think there is no bonus in ICO...

There is probably not a bonus in the ICO... unless... MAYBE an undisclosed flash sale... just to spice things up... or... maybe not... but MAYBE

Grin

Ahahahah if I'm not completely stupid, it seemed to me that somewhere there was a very thick hint  Cheesy
So you need to look very carefully for all the updates)) Smiley
Activity: 308
I guess building a Prime-ex City wouldn't be a bad idea. I think blockchain has the capability to be self sustaining and be able to run a amazing economy on a complete blockchain system.
Three expat barriers of entry to home ownership in Panama: Panama demands that foreigners pay 30% down payment for a mortgage that must be repaid by the age of 75 years. Panamanian financial institutions are very skeptical of foreign self-employment income. Renting becomes the only option for expats.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Hei dev, can i ask last time we who joined for the beta test for ur bounty program software in you website, where is our spreadsheet and bounty reward?

How do we know that we are in the list for our reward and how can we know you will remember who we were? please do let me know. thanks
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The city continues to be expanding in a steady speed. Always a good indication
Prime-Ex will answer the needs of the Panamanian expat and self-employed communities with novel, competitive, and favourable financing terms. Want to learn more visit http://prime-ex.com
Prime-Ex wants to speed up the process, reduce costs, and possibly make instantaneous approval of real-estate transactions possible. One way this could be achieved is to make all payments in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Their whitepaper is one of the most wel thought out investment plan I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I agree with you colleague. Even considering that I'm not English-speaking and without translation, sometimes I have difficulty understanding. But the document is very detailed, it is really well worked out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Almost 3 million pex tokens were already sold  Cool Such a great value! especially while volatility of bitcoin was so high.
By the way will there any bonus during ico period? Does anybody know?
Yes, we already talked about this when buying more than 35+ bitcoins and 500+ Ethereum give bonuses))
You can also read more on the website
https://prime-ex.com/

@EllaPonchik - not sure, I think there is no bonus in ICO...

There is probably not a bonus in the ICO... unless... MAYBE an undisclosed flash sale... just to spice things up... or... maybe not... but MAYBE

Grin

Ahahahah if I'm not completely stupid, it seemed to me that somewhere there was a very thick hint  Cheesy
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Their whitepaper is one of the most wel thought out investment plan I've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Activity: 308
Well the ICO Starts on the 15th, is this the final stage of the Prime-ex Crowdfund?
Pages:
Jump to: