Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 21. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I always adhere to the view that ideology should lead a successful project. Ideology is that the project should be useful, help people. Then everything will turn out. Here, you see, it is. Good luck
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

I wonder what will happen next ... how they will carry out this all in life!
We will see.
The most important thing that interests me personally is how they will force people, ie, professionals in any specialty to come to them. If they do this, then people will come automatically.
we can see their roadmap. Im sure that they will make everything and reach every goal
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Purely.
It seems to check, today a lot of scam projects, and with their experience of project analysis seems to have already learned to distinguish shit from candy.
The project is good. And the other parallel projects are very good for them.
Activity: 322

And how do you make people go to you?
And how can you earn these 5% interest? If you answer, I'll have the money right now.
Activity: 350

It's interesting to read about this project. I have a very positive initial opinion about this project. Will watch.
Do you have the issue of tokens? In addition to ebit, will there be exchanges?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

We will see.
The most important thing that interests me personally is how they will force people, ie, professionals in any specialty to come to them. If they do this, then people will come automatically.
lets wait until they will release some alpha/beta version their platform or some MVP
MVP is much more important now, than any information about the team in the Wgite Paper and so on.
Anyway, the details in white paper are not enough. Let's see if the complete document will soon be available.
I agree with you. Team identification is important, but let them show the project first.
I think White Paper is created to show the details of the project, however team page can be added quickly.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Great news!

Now you can see the WHITE PAPER of our project!
Follow the link: WHITE PAPER
Actually good news, I see you are working hard.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Great news!

I cannot find information about team and advisors there.
Activity: 336

I have already met this team, the team is the project. I want to say that I am surprised at how they take the scale and how they see their own development. Well done! Good luck!
Information about the team is missing. Are you associated with the team? Do you know what they are doing now?
They're getting new members and slowly but doing their work, for sure it will be good release when time will come
Activity: 504

I have already met this team, the team is the project. I want to say that I am surprised at how they take the scale and how they see their own development. Well done! Good luck!
the team has more projects? they turned out good?
I think they are focused on this one. Its hard to carry one more at the same time.
Yes, this team really focused on that one project, to make it as good as it needs to be, to realise all the potential that it has
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

We will see.
lets wait until they will release some alpha/beta version their platform or some MVP
Activity: 154

So you think about bounty campaign for btt community?
it will be really good for all pro-expert community
Advertisment is good for project, but I haven't seen any words about bounty, did I miss something?

since you can see that the added white text is added just now, so the campaign for generosity needs to wait
It depends on how big is pro-expert's team. Bounty campaign start should be soon.
Activity: 280

Advertisment is good for project, but I haven't seen any words about bounty, did I miss something?

since you can see that the added white text is added just now, so the campaign for generosity needs to wait
Activity: 154

As far as I can see, pro-expert haven't set any dates yet.
How experts are going to communicate with the clients?
Great news!

Thats great, do you have plans to translate it?
Activity: 796
Merit: 251

copper member
Activity: 53
Great news!

Pages:
Jump to: