Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 16. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
unexpectedly to meet something like that. Very unusual idea, I like it. I will participate, only I do not see any information on the Bounty campaign, provide information?
Team says bounty campaign will be launched soon.
I have big hopes on bounty here, that is very good news for me now Smiley
Activity: 336
I analyzed the marketing plan and I do not understand why the site was created in 5th place. Can it be done right away?
the whole plan is just vision of it's own creators, you don't need to understand everything that exists here, thats my point of view
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
where i can check some token metrics of this project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
unexpectedly to meet something like that. Very unusual idea, I like it. I will participate, only I do not see any information on the Bounty campaign, provide information?
looks like thay have not bounty campaign yet. But you can buy this token on yobit
it turns out that a token is already traded on the exchange, or is it futures for a future token?
no, I think it tokens, released on the market earlier, now for the development of the project it is necessary to increase the price of the token.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
looks like thay have not bounty campaign yet. But you can buy this token on yobit
it turns out that a token is already traded on the exchange, or is it futures for a future token?
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I cant understand - why are tokens Prex Coin already on the exchange Yobit before the fundraising ? The price on the exchange - than this price is supported? because the token at the moment there is nothing. What is the price for PreSale?
Biggest part of tokens at the exchanges are not supported with anything. It's pretty normal situation. After ICO price go up you'll see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How much fees will the platform take?
There will be some subscription plans, per month or 1-year I guess. But, still they haven't announced any certain prices yet.
Activity: 322
How much fees will the platform take?
I analyzed the marketing plan and I do not understand why the site was created in 5th place. Can it be done right away?
Activity: 154
im not asking about binance and bitfinex. I mean exchanges ike kucoin or some dex
they are need to pay a lot of money or community support for lisning on this exchanges
Exchanging websites ask money for listing? If so, how much they want?
No, its absolutly free, just big queue and requirements.
Activity: 168
im not asking about binance and bitfinex. I mean exchanges ike kucoin or some dex
they are need to pay a lot of money or community support for lisning on this exchanges
Exchanging websites ask money for listing? If so, how much they want?
Team says bounty campaign will be launched soon.
Binance have much more volumes than any others, it whould be great to see prex here, but obviously it's too early and it's so hard to be listen on binance now.
listing on binance very expensive for project like this
Such big exchanging platforms are most wanted for all tokens, but they have limited pairs volume.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
I cant understand - why are tokens Prex Coin already on the exchange Yobit before the fundraising ? The price on the exchange - than this price is supported? because the token at the moment there is nothing. What is the price for PreSale?
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Binance have much more volumes than any others, it whould be great to see prex here, but obviously it's too early and it's so hard to be listen on binance now.
listing on binance very expensive for project like this
Activity: 98
Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal more about it. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 336
The idea is excellent, the project is excellent, the marketing plan is good))
I have already met these guys, I advise you to pay attention to them) close attention)))
they are need more marketing to get more community attention
this is a standard situation that any project you need to create around your project a huge funnel of information to whosit confidence in the project.
The more information and the more high news we see on that field that project walks on - it's getting more succesful from all that may be counted
Merit: 111
vite
Pages:
Jump to: