Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRO-EXPERT - NOW YOU ARE A PRO IN EVERYTHING! - page 20. (Read 4153 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Get 5% PREX Coins daily in InvestBox NOW:  Follow the link

5% daily it's good I'll try it.
How that can be? 5% per day is so interesting.
Activity: 168
is there a telegram group? and can i please speak to a mod or admin about the company's visions?
Seems that you can ask community manager here.
Activity: 18
is there a telegram group? and can i please speak to a mod or admin about the company's visions?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm already familiar with this team and with these guys, idealists are solid. In all projects, they are aimed at helping people and the world (the planet) as a whole. There are a lot of works on this project, the main thing is to unravel everything and everything will be!
The potential is felt very large. I will participate.
you know any other projects of this team, have already entered the market and are in demand?
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope

5% daily it's good I'll try it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

Usually the team is invite advisers closer to the Pre-ICO and at this moment the project is still very much on the long alpha version, there is nothing to show yet, so the sense in the advisers is not yet, and as I understand the concept of the project is still unfinished. Waiting for news and updates)
but there will not be any crowdsale because token already tradable on yobit exchange
Activity: 269
Merit: 11

And how do you make people go to you?
And how can you earn these 5% interest? If you answer, I'll have the money right now.
About what 5% are you talking? I'm interested too.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Great news!

Now you can see the WHITE PAPER of our project!
Follow the link: WHITE PAPER
I cannot find information about team and advisors there.
Usually the team is invite advisers closer to the Pre-ICO and at this moment the project is still very much on the long alpha version, there is nothing to show yet, so the sense in the advisers is not yet, and as I understand the concept of the project is still unfinished. Waiting for news and updates)
Activity: 336
Great news!

I cannot find information about team and advisors there.
I think for sure they will add their team members into whitepaper, just need to wait some time for come closer to pre-ico
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Here already repeatedly saw Yobit, but is planned in the near future an alternative? For the sake of one token, I need a new account on another one exchange ...
In the white paper, all examples/statistics are taken from Russia, will this be your target audience/priority?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Great news!

very good. When you gonna translate your whitepaper on other languages?
copper member
Activity: 53

Activity: 9
PREX и BRH  - этo oднo лицo - cмoтpитe гpaфики нaкaчки мoнeты oбopoтoм - вce oднoвpeмeннo.

ктo нe знaeт - BRH oн yжe yбил
Activity: 504

It's interesting to read about this project. I have a very positive initial opinion about this project. Will watch.
Do you have the issue of tokens? In addition to ebit, will there be exchanges?
I think this tokens will be on exchanges for sure, and what you mean that they have issue with tokens? There isn't any problems about that
Activity: 266

I'm already familiar with this team and with these guys, idealists are solid. In all projects, they are aimed at helping people and the world (the planet) as a whole. There are a lot of works on this project, the main thing is to unravel everything and everything will be!
The potential is felt very large. I will participate.
Activity: 294
While there is no end of course of understanding about how this project will look, but the idea is good. The rating system in the questionnaires enter, it probably and so it is clear. I will follow your progress!
Activity: 154
While there is no end of course of understanding about how this project will look, but the idea is good. The rating system in the questionnaires enter, it probably and so it is clear. I will follow your progress! Grin
It's will look like we will tell, I hope devs are reading our posts. So we can help with some ideas.
Activity: 322
Great news!

Thats great, do you have plans to translate it?
its only recently added, of course it will be translated only to wait
Activity: 196
While there is no end of course of understanding about how this project will look, but the idea is good. The rating system in the questionnaires enter, it probably and so it is clear. I will follow your progress! Grin
Activity: 154
What are the nearest plans of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: