Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Product Protocol 🔥 BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PROTOCOL 🔥 - page 10. (Read 1755 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How much % is allocated to the bounty campaign? I participate from the first day
When will the payment?
This information is currently unavailable for us. Perhaps by the end of the distribution we will find out the percentage.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
How much % is allocated to the bounty campaign? I participate from the first day
When will the payment?

Hello! 2% of token sold, this information is not yet available

How much did they sell?
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
When will the payment?
the information indicates that the company allocates 30% for marketing and tokenized products.
Activity: 574
When will the payment?

if this is classified information, then where did you get the information that 2% of tokens are already sold?
Activity: 62
When will the payment?

Activity: 36
When will the payment?
Activity: 504
Hello, Can You send me link on the token details?  Wink
If you need such information, then write better to the mail administrators. So you will get an answer faster.
Yes, of course, this way you can quickly get the information you need. So write
An interesting decision on tokens. Tell me how can I get them?
You can participate in Pre-IEO, just follow the link on the official project website.
An interesting decision on tokens. Tell me how can I get them?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
If you need such information, then write better to the mail administrators. So you will get an answer faster.
I looked at your MVP, and these are very attractive projects that you offer.  I think most of these projects may appeal to users.
Activity: 76

haw you participate in this bounty NOW, if bounty finished time was 25.05.2019? and now in 01.06.2019.

you trying SPAM, or just Lie?  maby you dont read first page of bounty theard.

https://t.me/Productprotocolbountychat - Bounty chat
Bounty ends 25.05

@BOBOTO & @coinbitcoin91  Bounty is finished.

dont waste your time, Just check First Page.
Is it already over in Sense? At the moment, you can not register?

Check telegram chat: “Bounty was extended until July”
Saw, great! So then we will follow all the changes and announcements from the team.
Dua
How much was raised during token sales?
apparently the team does not provide such information to their supporters.
How much was raised during token sales?
Activity: 65
Hey, can I buy your tokens?

Hello! You can buy token click “private sale” in our website https://pprotocol.io

Hi,

Are you from the project team?  I have a few questions.
Dua
Your roadmap states that by the end of this year you plan to integrate with more than 30 companies.  Have you already started negotiations with any of these companies?
Good question, since I did not see a large number of companies.
perhaps it is too early to conclude contracts, there is still half a year for this.  We must wait a bit.
Your roadmap states that by the end of this year you plan to integrate with more than 30 companies.  Have you already started negotiations with any of these companies?
Good question, since I did not see a large number of companies.
Hey, can I buy your tokens?

Hello! You can buy token click “private sale” in our website https://pprotocol.io
Pages:
Jump to: