Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Product Protocol 🔥 BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PROTOCOL 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1755 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I look there is a stir to buy tokens. This will positively affect the development of the project.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Hi, when will be ICO end?
I'm also interested in this question, is there still time to buy tokens?

Answered above. It is better to buy as early as possible, price during the Pre-IEO is more profitable)
Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it!  I think the investment is now really the most profitable.
Yes, do not hesitate and buy now. It is much more profitable than you will buy later.
Thank you, I have already determined the amount of investment, I think I will make a purchase in the near future.

Cool! Let me know if you'll face any problems or will need any kind of help  Wink
yes of course, thanks for your support!
Activity: 504

Answered above. It is better to buy as early as possible, price during the Pre-IEO is more profitable)
Thanks for the advice, I'll think about it!  I think the investment is now really the most profitable.
Yes, do not hesitate and buy now. It is much more profitable than you will buy later.
Thank you, I have already determined the amount of investment, I think I will make a purchase in the near future.
What stock exchange will you buy tokens on? I also think about buying and would like to buy.

The exchange where we will held an IEO is still not announced. However now you can purchase tokens on our website, as we are on the Pre-IEO stage. Go to website https://pprotocol.io, press "Participate in Pre-IEO" and follow the instructions
Fine. Now all the news and events on the project are collected into one. Thanks for your work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yeah, because when the IEO will start price will be already set higher, so it is already profitable Cool
To some extent, I agree with you. Because most of the projects after the launch of the platform, prices for tokens are rising. I think that there is no need to think long.
Activity: 198

What stock exchange will you buy tokens on? I also think about buying and would like to buy.

The exchange where we will held an IEO is still not announced. However now you can purchase tokens on our website, as we are on the Pre-IEO stage. Go to website https://pprotocol.io, press "Participate in Pre-IEO" and follow the instructions

Cool! Let me know if you'll face any problems or will need any kind of help  Wink
Activity: 336

Activity: 574

Yeah, because when the IEO will start price will be already set higher, so it is already profitable Cool

Why do you say with such confidence that prices will be higher? on which exchange can I buy / sell my token?

Because during the IEO there is certain price set for the tokens, it is not yet controlled by the market. For now we cannot announce future listings, wait for updates  Wink

Do you negotiate with exchangers? when are you planning a listing?
if I understand correctly, the team is really negotiating with some exchangers, but for the time being they keep it secret what kind of exchange it will be.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon

Why do you say with such confidence that prices will be higher? on which exchange can I buy / sell my token?

Because during the IEO there is certain price set for the tokens, it is not yet controlled by the market. For now we cannot announce future listings, wait for updates  Wink

Do you negotiate with exchangers? when are you planning a listing?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think you can see how the market has grown in recent days. Many coins rose in price, so I took it much earlier and did not regret it.
Dua

Activity: 504

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
What are the languages you have translation of wp?

For now it's only published in English. But more languages are coming soon! Stay tuned

A good news!!!
I am interested in Korean and Chinese. Are you planning to add a translation?

As far as I know — yes. BTW, our website is already translated to Chinese and Korean! https://pprotocol.io

Good news, thanks! Is your main office located in Asia?

We have the office in Asia, but also we have one in Europe)
Where exactly is your office located in Europe?

Germany)

So what about Asia? Where is the team located?

South Korea and Singapore Smiley

Thanks, I will support your project  Wink

Tell me, plz, can I write an article on Reddit?
Dua

How I can earn your coins, in addition to the bounty?

I am afraid the only way is to participate in bounty. You can discover what opportunities it gives you in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5113105🔎
Activity: 574
It is an interesting idea, but I think it will be very hard to realize the full potential behind it. At least it will take several more years until something like this could become mainstream I think. Still good to have ambitious plans!
I think the team still has chances for the successful implementation of their plans for the project.  In any case, we will monitor its development.
If the work of the team is carried out in Europe, this is a good sign that the team is doing everything possible to be closer to its investors and ordinary users.
in fact, lately I often see projects that open their offices in Europe, I think this is a good sign for popularizing the European crypto-business.
Yes it is, I really hope that this project will become popular. I think it's worth it.

YO! Thanks for your support, you rock Grin
What are the languages you have translation of wp?

For now it's only published in English. But more languages are coming soon! Stay tuned

A good news!!!
I am interested in Korean and Chinese. Are you planning to add a translation?

As far as I know — yes. BTW, our website is already translated to Chinese and Korean! https://pprotocol.io

Good news, thanks! Is your main office located in Asia?

We have the office in Asia, but also we have one in Europe)
Where exactly is your office located in Europe?

Germany)

So what about Asia? Where is the team located?

South Korea and Singapore Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: