Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Product Protocol 🔥 BUSINESS TOKENIZATION PROTOCOL 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1755 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
Hi, when will be ICO end?
I'm also interested in this question, is there still time to buy tokens?

Answered above. It is better to buy as early as possible, price during the Pre-IEO is more profitable)

The IEO will last till the end of July. However the date of end may be shifted if our negotiations with big investors will succeed. So it is better to buy as early as possible. Also during the Pre-IEO, which is right now, the price is much more profitable, moreover there are specific bonuses depending on the sum of your purchase.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
It is an interesting idea, but I think it will be very hard to realize the full potential behind it. At least it will take several more years until something like this could become mainstream I think. Still good to have ambitious plans!
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I'm also interested in this question, is there still time to buy tokens?
Activity: 574
How I can earn your coins, in addition to the bounty?

I think only by participating in the bounty campaign you can earn Cheesy
well, or just to participate in sales, and buy the number of tokens you need.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

I think only by participating in the bounty campaign you can earn Cheesy
Activity: 65
Activity: 504
What is PRODUCT PROTOCOL?

Product Protocol is a opensource protocol for crowdfunding/crowdlending campaigns based on digital assets issuing, integration with all business processes, funds management and financial operations.
Product Protocol is focused on creating a platform that allows an entrepreneur to tokenize their assets and raise funds for scaling
Companies on Product Protocol can scale further than ever before. A universal token for the tokenization of any assets allows you to instantly create a digital asset and a decentralized market will enable people from all over the world to purchase it.

Read more:
http://cryptoria1.blogspot.com/2019/03/product-protocol.html

Are you the admin here on the forum?
If yes, then you should reconsider the questions here, they are here and still remain unanswered.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Product Protocol is a opensource protocol for crowdfunding/crowdlending campaigns based on digital assets issuing, integration with all business processes, funds management and financial operations.
Product Protocol is focused on creating a platform that allows an entrepreneur to tokenize their assets and raise funds for scaling
Companies on Product Protocol can scale further than ever before. A universal token for the tokenization of any assets allows you to instantly create a digital asset and a decentralized market will enable people from all over the world to purchase it.

Read more:

Thank you for reminding me why this project is being created. Since many have probably forgotten.
What are the languages you have translation of wp?

For now it's only published in English. But more languages are coming soon! Stay tuned

A good news!!!
I am interested in Korean and Chinese. Are you planning to add a translation?

As far as I know — yes. BTW, our website is already translated to Chinese and Korean! https://pprotocol.io

Good news, thanks! Is your main office located in Asia?

We have the office in Asia, but also we have one in Europe)
Where exactly is your office located in Europe?

Germany)
Germany is very good. You are in the center. Has Germany already adopted cryptocurrency?

For now it's only published in English. But more languages are coming soon! Stay tuned

A good news!!!

As far as I know — yes. BTW, our website is already translated to Chinese and Korean! https://pprotocol.io

Germany)

So what about Asia? Where is the team located?
Activity: 62

Read more:
If the work of the team is carried out in Europe, this is a good sign that the team is doing everything possible to be closer to its investors and ordinary users.
in fact, lately I often see projects that open their offices in Europe, I think this is a good sign for popularizing the European crypto-business.
Yes it is, I really hope that this project will become popular. I think it's worth it.

A good news!!!

Germany)

A good news!!!

Thanks admin,
Do you hold open meetings?

hey! Not sure what kind of meetings you are talking about. But if I understood you correctly - no
Activity: 574
If the work of the team is carried out in Europe, this is a good sign that the team is doing everything possible to be closer to its investors and ordinary users.
in fact, lately I often see projects that open their offices in Europe, I think this is a good sign for popularizing the European crypto-business.
I agree with you, I, as a resident of a European country, are very pleased that Europe is becoming more open to cryptocurrency projects.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
How to use Protocol? what will be the benefits in using it?
All information on your question is written on the first page of this topic. So do not be lazy and go back and read, everything is written there is why why this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: