Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] profit switching auto-exchanging pool - www.middlecoin.com - page 10. (Read 829874 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How can I calculate btc/mhs24h?

Because I switch on and off my rig sometimes and therefore I can't directly compare my stats.

Thanks
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
So much butt hurt..
Activity: 101
Bl-blah,  bl-blah,  blaaa bla bla blaah, blah, blah, blah.

Activity: 112
I love so much damn silly talk over freaking Pennies...   I mean my god...  Pennies folks..

GET  OVER IT and GO AWAY..

OMG  H2O is stealing all our Pennies...  pfffssss

Do you throw your pocket change in the garbage can at the end of the day?  
I did that when I was five years old.  Now I save them and take them to the bank at the end of the year,  and usually walk out with a few grand in paper.

Presumably,  a good percentage of middlecoins unexchanged/immature coins are owed to users who have bailed and moved on, and most likely the sysop is hoping that they all follow your lead and abandon those coins.  Why should those who want what they are owed give them away,  or be expected to wait indefinitely to get them?    

Whatever dude..   All I am saying is there are bigger fish to fry then filling up these threads and forums with whining about freaking pennies..  I mean really you do realize that is what you are complaining about right?  A Penny?Huh??

If you are worried that much about pennies, you should probably question if you should even be into mining the first place..

I just get sick of the wasted space these post take up.. Heck the space Bitcoin Talk allocates for these dumb posts probably cost more than the penny you are complaining about..

Quit wasting our time.. Go wine to the Pool owners..

Activity: 101
I love so much damn silly talk over freaking Pennies...   I mean my god...  Pennies folks..

OMG  H2O is stealing all our Pennies...  pfffssss

Do you throw your pocket change in the garbage can at the end of the day? 
I did that when I was five years old.  Now I save them and take them to the bank at the end of the year,  and usually walk out with a few grand in paper.

Presumably,  a good percentage of middlecoins unexchanged/immature coins are owed to users who have bailed and moved on, and most likely the sysop is hoping that they all follow your lead and abandon those coins.  Why should those who want what they are owed give them away,  or be expected to wait indefinitely to get them?   

Send me your mailing address and I will send you a freaking penny by mail...   Not your BTC address.  The trans fee would be too much to send you a penny..

OMG  H2O is stealing all our Pennies...  pfffssss
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I haven't mined at middlecoin in a few weeks myself and reading this made my curious.  I have a .001 balance and a .003 immature!  wtf!

Im telling you this guylike he wants to trap people here otherwise he will collect your remainder... So just imagine all these people that stopped mining how much left overs does he has.

And guess what there is no way to get support god help these large miners mining large amounts 1 -2 day fault loosing a few bitcoins and then no where to call for help.

This is a joke
Activity: 336
I haven't mined at middlecoin in a few weeks myself and reading this made my curious.  I have a .001 balance and a .003 immature!  wtf!
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Nice looking charts, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Im mining for NXT coin in a similar manner to this pool, but am interested in giving this a go, how much BTC should i expect to earn per MH/day on average?

How do you mine NXT? Oo
Same way as middlecoin.com does with bitcoin
The pool automatically mines the most profitable scrypt coins and pump and dumps them into
NXT at the exchanges and then pays you in NXT, so not technically mining NXT, but is a good way to earn them with your scrypt rig.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I appreciate linking to my thread, thank you Smiley

I'd like to point out that the 5-day moving average chart is probably best suitable to evaluate performance as it smooths out most of the choppiness that you can see in the daily chart and provides a clearer picture of overall trends:

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is the data source I have found for comparing multi-pools, thus far:

http://yevych.com/poolStats.html

Unlike the rather useless poolpicker, yevych actually generates their own data by mining with identical hashing power on each pool, and then once daily compares total WU submitted to the increase in exchange/unexchange/balance.
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
except hashcows, wafflepool, coinshift, clevermining, and any pool mining LTC.  

but middlecoin is still outpacing all flappycoin and cagecoin pools, so you do have a point.  

People keep saying that, but every time I spread my hash rate around, Middlecoin comes out on top.  I always end up coming back.  I just spread about 22 megahashes over wafflepool, coinshift, clevermining, and middlecoin.  I'm going to let it run for a few days and see if my results are different this time, but so far Middlecoin is still ahead.

Chad
sounds good.  while you are collecting data also take a look at this analysis which charts for the past 5-10 days, with a full spreadsheet starting march 13th.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discontinued-cryptoday-mining-revenue-stats-scrypt-scrypt-n-x11-x13-514242
So wait a minute - the owner of this pool steals coins, and people still mine here? It is on clear paper what has happened? The book states at the end of the 7 days all funds should be sent , why do I have a balance? I am not the only one I can guarantee you that.

Can anyone direct me? where can I go for support? who can tell me how I can get my funds? I now wonder why this guy copped so much hatred....

By the way Clever mining last few days was average 0.00585
let's make a deal.
poolpicker
You do realize poolpicker is shit for determining the real gains of each pool? It reads public data sources, badly.
as long as we're applying same poolpicker methodology to analyze all the sites, the bias is consistent.   regardless of your opinion of "badly", all the pools are treated the same.

feel free to use another analytic site:  this thread uses different methodology than poolpicker, and also shows middlecoin's underperformance.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discontinued-cryptoday-mining-revenue-stats-scrypt-scrypt-n-x11-x13-514242

If you start posting poolpicker squiggly lines as facts in this topic, do us a favor and take a walk.
not the chart.  look at the spreadsheet data for the past month, and correct for the large unexchanged payouts. 

Activity: 672
except hashcows, wafflepool, coinshift, clevermining, and any pool mining LTC. 

but middlecoin is still outpacing all flappycoin and cagecoin pools, so you do have a point. 

People keep saying that, but every time I spread my hash rate around, Middlecoin comes out on top.  I always end up coming back.  I just spread about 22 megahashes over wafflepool, coinshift, clevermining, and middlecoin.  I'm going to let it run for a few days and see if my results are different this time, but so far Middlecoin is still ahead.

Chad
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
One of the reasons I am really thinking about going back to MC..  Its just that the OP of MC is such an A hole and tells his miners NOTHING...  Really got sick of that..
I don't understand that either. As a good programmer as he is, getting paid 50.000+ USD a month for doing nothing is very weird...
poolpicker
You do realize poolpicker is shit for determining the real gains of each pool? It reads public data sources, badly. It doesn't actually have hashrate in each pool and doesn't record actual payouts.

If you start posting poolpicker squiggly lines as facts in this topic, do us a favor and take a walk.

Look at this: http://www.middlecoin.com/. Now explain how the hashrate is decreasing, payments are stable and increasing, yet poolpicker shows retarded values?

3 day average for middlecoin
is 0.00523. It's better than all the other pools.

You are correct sir...   One of the reasons I am really thinking about going back to MC..  Its just that the OP of MC is such an A hole and tells his miners NOTHING...  Really got sick of that..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
poolpicker
You do realize poolpicker is shit for determining the real gains of each pool? It reads public data sources, badly. It doesn't actually have hashrate in each pool and doesn't record actual payouts.

Look at this: http://www.middlecoin.com/. Now explain how the hashrate is decreasing, payments are stable and increasing, yet poolpicker shows retarded values?

3 day average for middlecoin
is 0.00523. It's better than all the other pools.

Look at this also: http://www.clevermining.com/profits . Notice how poolpicker shows different values.
let's make a deal.
Not so sure about that..  I no longer mine there but follow an ID that was close to my hash rate.. Last 3 days its been around 0.0059

Prove to me where hashcows, wafflepool, coinshift, clevermining, and any pool mining LTC has been better then that..

poolpicker disagrees with you.  last 3 day payouts have been 0.0062, 0.0048, and 0.0029. 

3 day average for middlecoin 0.0046378/mh.  this is beaten by LTC:  0.0047198.

if you've mined here, you know as well as i do how the payout of unexchanged works.  when you correct for this, the middlecoin payout is abysmal. 
Pages:
Jump to: