Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PropPush - To Revolutionize Property Information Sharing Globally - page 2. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Being issued on Stellar blockchain, PSH will automatically become tradable on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX), hence, not necessarily required to be listed on any 3rd party crypto token exchanges (unlike e.g. ECR-20 tokens).

I think you entered the statement incorrectly here, You said unlike ERC-20 tokens? As I know, ERC-20 is an Ethereum tokens. Did you know that Ethereum is also have Decentralized Exchange? Even I thought their decentralized exchange is more than the stellar have. This will make a lot of people offended, because ERC-20 is the mostly used at this time.
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
Activity: 13
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I have been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and did not see all the updates..
copper member
We are currently in discussions with Token Presale prospects and are planning to launch Token Sale with more publicity after Token Presale period.
Activity: 10
Yeah it's hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/proppush-23864 🔥 . Congratulations!
Activity: 166
It seems that PropPush project is a lot of support yes it means it is a good step forward in the future, the team must know the strategy or what steps should be done for the success of this project in the future
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 36
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Activity: 5
I think PropPush is a platform to distribute real-time information about the property is provided and on demand in local markets. Idle assets represent the largest revenue lost for market participants real estate and today hundreds of thousands of assets alert was distributed through PropPush in five different countries.
copper member
PropPush Token Sale website video in Vietnamese (by bounty hunter):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwPf3RvU4mg&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: