Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PropPush - To Revolutionize Property Information Sharing Globally - page 4. (Read 2177 times)

copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
if seen from the concept and market potential of the property business it seems very promising, and certainly can draw attention from the circles. But projects like this have many similar and appear together. hopefully with the strategy that has been prepared it will be able to attract a lot of interest from investors and participants to succeed in the PropPush project.
about it no need to doubt, although many projects like this. but I'm sure every project has its own advantages. and I believe with hard work that good of a team, this project could certainly succeed.
I also believe it. that each project has its own advantages that do not exist in other projects. but not with it that could make this project a success, however it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.
copper member
What is the current stage of the project? Does it change over time?

We are live as existing service, accessible at https://proppush.com/ (you may change the country in footer) with 5 countries launched and hundreds of thousands property alerts distributed. We are currently developing nine new countries to be launched after Token Sale in stages.

As regards to the service upgrade to blockchain/crypto token, our token (PSH) has been created and the implementation to existing business will happen after Token Sale as will other features described in road map.
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 210
if seen from the concept and market potential of the property business it seems very promising, and certainly can draw attention from the circles. But projects like this have many similar and appear together. hopefully with the strategy that has been prepared it will be able to attract a lot of interest from investors and participants to succeed in the PropPush project.
about it no need to doubt, although many projects like this. but I'm sure every project has its own advantages. and I believe with hard work that good of a team, this project could certainly succeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What is the current stage of the project? Does it change over time?
copper member
copper member
copper member
From what i've learned about the project, PropPush means to become some kind of advertisement for property right?
Can we utilize this coin to also make it to rent or purchase a property displayed in PropPush?
Yes, property listings are rewarded with tokens and listings details are paid with tokens. PropPush speed up property transactions by matching supply with demand significantly faster, but not getting involved in transactions itself, so PSH tokens can not be used in purchasing property (in practice all countries have their own way of finalising and legalising property transactions and we do not see it possible to have a universal model, whereas one would be able to do end-to-end property transactions in different countries with one model fit for all and such models would always need to be localised depending on in which country you are transacting property).
so in essence this token will later be used to buy property in a country that has already worked with this project? so can't all countries use it?
then if someone buys the property with a token in a country that has legalized this token and he buys from another country and is sent to the buyer country can that be done?
PSH token can not be used to buy property in any country. It is to speed up the process for the property buyer to find right property, property seller to find right buyer, property renter to find right property to rent or right tenant, property developers to find buyers for their development projects, etc. Faster transactions > less downtime on properties > more earnings!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
From what i've learned about the project, PropPush means to become some kind of advertisement for property right?
Can we utilize this coin to also make it to rent or purchase a property displayed in PropPush?
Yes, property listings are rewarded with tokens and listings details are paid with tokens. PropPush speed up property transactions by matching supply with demand significantly faster, but not getting involved in transactions itself, so PSH tokens can not be used in purchasing property (in practice all countries have their own way of finalising and legalising property transactions and we do not see it possible to have a universal model, whereas one would be able to do end-to-end property transactions in different countries with one model fit for all and such models would always need to be localised depending on in which country you are transacting property).
so in essence this token will later be used to buy property in a country that has already worked with this project? so can't all countries use it?
then if someone buys the property with a token in a country that has legalized this token and he buys from another country and is sent to the buyer country can that be done?
copper member
copper member
Have taken some time to scan through some of the comments, pardon me if I may ask, what is the marketing strategy for this project? Would there be things like bounties, social campaigns or tasks and/or airdrops?
Yes, regarding token sale, we do run bounty program at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-proppush-token-sale-bounty-campaigns-4759254 and also we have airdrop for Telegram Group participants and details are at the bounty thread. Thanks.
Activity: 364
Activity: 574
With the presence of PropPush is a solution for rangers looking for property. PropPush intends to connect prospective tenants, sellers, buyers, agents and property owners in one container. Hopefully in the development, there will be many people who are interested and support this PropPush project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is a helpful project that could give us a real time information about property.
It's a really convenient project, especially for everyone that has the need to get a quick info about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
Have taken some time to scan through some of the comments, pardon me if I may ask, what is the marketing strategy for this project? Would there be things like bounties, social campaigns or tasks and/or airdrops?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: