Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PropPush - To Revolutionize Property Information Sharing Globally - page 3. (Read 2177 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
PropPush, curiously enough, one of those projects that can be great with a little push Smiley Maybe a stronger social media ad campaign or something, I don't really know. I feel like it's great, but there's something missing, still
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
what is the acquisition of ico sales earlier this month? seeing that the project was in great demand by investors, I became curious about the initial acquisition of the icosale

Our Token Sale was postponed, so we have yet to start it.
We are now discussing with Token Presale candidates and new Token Sale dates will be announced, when decided.
Will be likely Q4, but no official decision is made yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
what is the acquisition of ico sales earlier this month? seeing that the project was in great demand by investors, I became curious about the initial acquisition of the icosale
copper member
copper member
PropPush website video in Vietnamese (by bounty hunter):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HStcX-tc5rA&feature=youtu.be
copper member
I like property oriented coins, I guess they have good future. It would be great if your ICO wil be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their reviews.
We just recently postponed our Token Sale and once new dates are decided, we will continue ICO site listings and will certainly have a look of icoguide as well. Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I like property oriented coins, I guess they have good future. It would be great if your ICO wil be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their reviews.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The real estate industry is thriving at the global and regional levels and has obvious and sustainable growth prospects.
copper member
Merit: 10
I just want to thank all the team people especially ones that work here in this thread! you, guys, are very helpful. it's a real pleasure to deal with such professional and responsible people. good luck to the project! it's trustworthy, it's promising and distinguishes! great to work for you
copper member
Activity: 56
"In countries where properties are sold/bought/leased primarily through non-exclusive local property agents, it is crucial to be able to distribute property details/requirements to as many relevant property agents as possible in order to maximize the likelihood of fast property transaction."

A perfect use-case of blockchain technology. Looking forward to the success of this project.
Merit: 10
this project is very good in project preparation and making whitepaper, it is good and looks very promising, someone can see the composition of team that look very professional to develop this project, I will wait for ICO announcement from this project, hopefully this project reach its target
copper member
Let me know the progress of the project...

We decided to postpone PropPush Token Sale due to the bear market and on-going discussions with selected Token Presale contributors. New dates are not decided yet, but will be informed here, once finalised. Thanks for your continuous support.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Let me know the progress of the project...
copper member
Activity: 56
I am very optimistic about your project and hope that I can join your project and work together for the development of the project.
copper member
ANNOUNCEMENT

We have decided to postpone PropPush Token Sale due to the bear market and on-going discussions with selected Token Presale contributors.

We have not decided new dates just yet, but will keep you informed, but it's likely Q4.

Stay tuned and big thanks for your continuous support!

Bounty program will be updated accordingly today and for bounty program participants, pls see the details on bounty thread later today.
Pages:
Jump to: