Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 10. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Guys what do you think about team, development and the project yet? I m interested in this, I just wonder, are there any weaknesses?

they already have a product with homes listed in it which you can actually buy. please check it out
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Guys what do you think about team, development and the project yet? I m interested in this, I just wonder, are there any weaknesses?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I like projects that are connected with real world or have a product like this one or Nagri. Worth to invest!

I'm the similar as you, hope Propy can make reliable partnerships with the other related projects which many out there.
Activity: 266
I like projects that are connected with real world or have a product like this one or Nagri. Worth to invest!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Dear Sirs,

Blahblah...

Satowallet.   

Shit service..No one would trust you and pay this fee to be added to your exchange and also don't promote this all over the forum by posting in most of the threads, your ban may be near with such activity.

Agreed. Neg'd & reported for spamming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Dear Sirs,

We are offering listing on our multi-wallet system Satowallet. Our multi-wallet system reaches a large amount of users and we are currently expanding. The listing price is flexible, as the team has come up with the following options for the Coin/ Token Listing;

•          Payment in amount of 0.1 BTC for “Standard” Listing

•          Payment in amount of 0.5 BTC for “Fast Track” Listing

Listing on the Satowallet mobile wallet and exchange will guarantee your community amazing features such as;

·         Superb Security,

·         Auto Coin Swap,

·         No-fee Transactions,

·         Excellent Support to mention but a few.

Satowallet assures your coin/token to reach our large users, and we partner to make your project grow.

Visit the coin listing page to fill the required form for Listing on Satowallet;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdinHwCGG4AHgyhNFw1JIaaJrwWwAY_zn14NaR_7YopwAGeAw/viewform

Hope for a successful partnership.

Best regards,

Satowallet.   

Shit service..No one would trust you and pay this fee to be added to your exchange and also don't promote this all over the forum by posting in most of the threads, your ban may be near with such activity.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Has Propy been contacted by the SEC?  If not, has Propy contacted the SEC to verify and validate that Propy (and Propyans) are in compliance?

its a good question. but i believe not all Propyans are from US and don't have to be SEC complied .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Propy  Community Announcement: Vote for PRO to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Propy has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Propy.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (Propy is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

Keep this spam away from here.

You can only vote when you 1) buy votes or 2) spam the link though social media.

If you wanted a real vote, you shouldn't have to spam other people or buy votes.

Glad to see that PROPY is getting more and more sound in the US, since the government is discorvering blockchain and especially PROPY.
Activity: 243
Has Propy been contacted by the SEC?  If not, has Propy contacted the SEC to verify and validate that Propy (and Propyans) are in compliance?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
The importance of this transaction will be felt and seen in few months when it will open door for this kind of deals. We should appreciation it as first drop of rain which will fill the pool there are always doubts and uncertainty in people's mind until such deal closes successfully. It impact will be huge on real estate business in America alone.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Meet the First American to Sell Her Home Using Blockchain

Through a pilot program between the city of South Burlington and Propy, a blockchain platform designed to facilitate real estate transactions, a Vermont woman became the first person in the U.S. to sell a home using blockchain.

On February 20, Vermonter Katherine Purcell did something extraordinary: She sold her home. And yes, people sell their homes every year—scores of them. But Purcell’s sale was fundamentally different: There’s a record of it on a blockchain.

In 2017, the city of South Burlington, Vermont, agreed to begin recording real estate transactions on the Ethereum blockchain as part of a pilot program with Propy, a real estate platform developed by a San Francisco-based startup. The idea behind Propy: it allows anyone to buy or sell real estate, anywhere, completely online. Propy’s blockchain records each step in the transaction, from expressing interest in a property to signing agreements to title transfers.

This makes the process more secure than sales conducted through traditional methods. A person couldn’t say they didn’t receive a payment or never signed a document, nor could they alter public records by hacking the city’s server. There’s an immutable record of every action on a virtually unhackable ledger.

As South Burlington City Clerk Donna Kinville told Government Technology in February, the pilot program consists of four levels, with the integration of Propy’s system increasing at each level. Purcell’s sale presumably falls under level one, in which the city’s processes remain unchanged. The only difference is that the paper title sent to the city included the location of the title transfer in Propy’s blockchain. If the project reaches level four, Propy will completely replace the software South Burlington currently uses to manage land records.

As for Purcell’s sale itself, logistically speaking, it wasn’t much different from any other. However, as Propy noted in a blog post, it was one of the very first government-sanctioned uses of blockchain for a public service.

“This first deal makes it much easier for the rest of the 49 states to iterate the process,” a source from Propy told Zero Hedge, a financial blog that posted screenshots of Purcell’s paperwork. “In fact, Arizona and Colorado are next.”

Ultimately, this single transaction could mark a turning point in the use of blockchain by government offices. Others could choose to give Propy a try, and blockchain startups focused on industries beyond real estate even have a better shot at convincing officials to take a chance on the technology now.

https://futurism.com/first-american-sell-home-blockchain/
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Propy should be seen as startup today to get becoming real business and service provider in few years. In short term price of these highly potential projects can be very volatile but people in few years from now when will look back would be wishing to had more at these price. Transactions have started already on blockchain property deals juts need wider adoption at large scale.
Activity: 70
The question of the growth or fall of a coin is extremely stupid to discuss in moments of market correction
Activity: 168
I'm listening now... Awesome podcast. Good bits from Propy CTO about how other states in USA will "definitely" be working with Propy - little hints. Also mentioned after his recent trip to Dubai, the government of Dubai stated everything will be on the blockchain in 2020.
Activity: 57
Interesting concept. Real estate is ripe for disruption from blockchain. I followed PROPY's token price on https://coingenome.com/coin/pro and noticed it has been trending recently. Excited to see where this goes in the next 5 years.
Activity: 294
Property Coin announces expert advisor, Ryan Scott to join the advisory team

El Segundo, California, Mar 8, 2018 — Property Coin is extremely excited to announce that entrepreneur, ICO expert, tech investor and author, Ryan Scott has joined the Property Coin advisory team.

Ryan has a long history of success in the tech sector, having co-founded NetCreations, a business that he took public without any venture capital and acting as an early investor numerous companies, including Tesla, Lottery.com and others.

Today, Ryan advises a wide range of businesses including Tesla Motors, Tiltify, Sparrow Mobile , Lottery.com and others. He is also Founder and CEO of Causecast, the premier social impact platform for corporate volunteering and giving.

“Having someone of Ryan’s stature on board is a huge boost to our project,” said Andrew Jewett, Co-CEO of Aperture.

“Ryan’s experience in launching businesses across a variety of industries and his specific expertise with ICOs means that his advice will be invaluable as we work to ensure Property Coin’s success. Ryan has such a strong track record that there’s no doubt his appointment will help the Property Coin ICO and help us grow our existing platform.”

https://medium.com/property_coin/property-coin-announces-expert-advisor-ryan-scott-to-join-the-advisory-team-445bfa91bb0f

I think you are in the wrong thread... Unless PROPY has changed it's name into PROPERTY coin...
Activity: 322
Property Coin announces expert advisor, Ryan Scott to join the advisory team

El Segundo, California, Mar 8, 2018 — Property Coin is extremely excited to announce that entrepreneur, ICO expert, tech investor and author, Ryan Scott has joined the Property Coin advisory team.

Ryan has a long history of success in the tech sector, having co-founded NetCreations, a business that he took public without any venture capital and acting as an early investor numerous companies, including Tesla, Lottery.com and others.

Today, Ryan advises a wide range of businesses including Tesla Motors, Tiltify, Sparrow Mobile , Lottery.com and others. He is also Founder and CEO of Causecast, the premier social impact platform for corporate volunteering and giving.

“Having someone of Ryan’s stature on board is a huge boost to our project,” said Andrew Jewett, Co-CEO of Aperture.

“Ryan’s experience in launching businesses across a variety of industries and his specific expertise with ICOs means that his advice will be invaluable as we work to ensure Property Coin’s success. Ryan has such a strong track record that there’s no doubt his appointment will help the Property Coin ICO and help us grow our existing platform.”

https://medium.com/property_coin/property-coin-announces-expert-advisor-ryan-scott-to-join-the-advisory-team-445bfa91bb0f

Activity: 658
Merit: 124
With this crazy low circulating supply price is disturbingly cheap right now .I dont think it can get lower than this and with soon to be released good news and more better exchanges price per token will skyrocket.Cant wait and saving to buy more
The token fell much more in the autumn of last year .
By the way, developers were going to sell tokens in second round of the ICO. Do you know something about it?

This one wont skyrocket. Why - because its shit thats why. Capital moves past ur face faster than fecal mass leaves intestine. I think there are alternative places on the big web where u can find piece amongst nightmare and secure ur loose seatbelts.
Activity: 378
Heard about some problems with Propy few month ago
Are there any positive news for about project development?

Yep, I've sold all my tokens on that news and now I regret I've done so)) Propy is a very promising project in a high demand industry. It's really has a bright future.

i sold my propy to. when it was 1.5$. now i almost crying. hold guys? look at us...
So the price of Propy token now increase ? Seems like this a good project with high token price i guess.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Our new blog post is out! This new post deals with the fundamentals of the Propys’ Economic model.
It’ll be the foundation of how Propy will execute and revolutionize the Real Estate market with blockchain.

https://medium.com/@propy/cryptoeconomics-at-propy-and-how-100-million-pro-will-be-distributed-bf728b555417

Long, detailed post, I'll try to read when I have enough time, thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: