Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 11. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Our new blog post is out! This new post deals with the fundamentals of the Propys’ Economic model.
It’ll be the foundation of how Propy will execute and revolutionize the Real Estate market with blockchain.

https://medium.com/@propy/cryptoeconomics-at-propy-and-how-100-million-pro-will-be-distributed-bf728b555417

Wow.

This is an extremely detailed post about how the tokens will be distributed...

I will need to take some time off to study this post  Cheesy.

Nicely done team PROPY!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Our new blog post is out! This new post deals with the fundamentals of the Propys’ Economic model.
It’ll be the foundation of how Propy will execute and revolutionize the Real Estate market with blockchain.

https://medium.com/@propy/cryptoeconomics-at-propy-and-how-100-million-pro-will-be-distributed-bf728b555417
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
new video
Propy's Transaction Tool Demo
"Buy and sell unique homes all over the world. Property transactions secured through blockchain: propy.com"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJcdVtDt2sA&t=1s
Does anybody actually use the Cheddur-app?

When I want info about PROPY, I go to coinmarketcap & check their twitter or the news-channel on telegram.

They have been stepping up their communication & involvement with the community.

During fall last year I was regretting that I invested in the ICO but now my PROPY is still green. Maybe I shouldn't have invested in the ICO but I should have bought tokens when the price was way lower but still, how could anyone predict that the price of so many altcoin would go down? Thx again China, still doing great without you.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
@team any latest update , it would be helpful for us to know the status periodically for all the supporters
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
With this crazy low circulating supply price is disturbingly cheap right now .I dont think it can get lower than this and with soon to be released good news and more better exchanges price per token will skyrocket.Cant wait and saving to buy more
The token fell much more in the autumn of last year .
By the way, developers were going to sell tokens in second round of the ICO. Do you know something about it?

Why are you even talking about a price increase that happened last year in autumn? There are so many positive news about to come that there is no value in talking about the bad things.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Second round of ICO? That's the first I've heard about it. This information is correct? I thought raising of $15 mln was enough
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
With this crazy low circulating supply price is disturbingly cheap right now .I dont think it can get lower than this and with soon to be released good news and more better exchanges price per token will skyrocket.Cant wait and saving to buy more
The token fell much more in the autumn of last year .
By the way, developers were going to sell tokens in second round of the ICO. Do you know something about it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Sure almost all alt-coins are at their low price. May I ask if how much is the ICO price for the propy token. As I want to start accumulating this token for future leverage as this would extend my real estate portfolio.
Activity: 364
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
appreciate the efforts the team putting in to make Propy great. if they can deliver as per the time line , propy will be known by all !!! Vermont  is just a start.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
In real estate industry Propy is only one of this kind project which has formed contracts with two states already. They also successfully completed blockchain based properties transactions. All these are small steps towards great future. It still needs time but supply of tokens is too low to take risk of trading. Its market may explode anytime and to not miss your chance better keep them safe in holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
And the coin is developing. Unfortunately I sold ahead of time. But, it would be necessary to wait longly, while will grow.

I agree with you. I also sold my tokens in the autumn. I thought that the project would develop very long. But the very idea of the Propy project is excellent, it is the introduction of decentralization into the real market.

I'm still holding the tokens which I got as bounty reward. It's been months and team delivered somethings so far.
And obviously real estate projects are getting some attention lately. With some solid dvelopments and collaborations things can be big.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
And the coin is developing. Unfortunately I sold ahead of time. But, it would be necessary to wait longly, while will grow.

I agree with you. I also sold my tokens in the autumn. I thought that the project would develop very long. But the very idea of the Propy project is excellent, it is the introduction of decentralization into the real market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Propy launches blockchain pilot in Vermont to record real estate transfers

The technology stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, says Propy CEO

Global property startup Propy is launching a pilot program with the city clerk’s office in South Burlington, Vermont, where it is using blockchain technology to record real estate conveyance documents, that is, paperwork related to the transfer of property ownership.

Propy CEO Natalia Karayaneva told Inman that leveraging blockchain, a secure, distributed ledger, stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, and she is expecting other counties in Vermont to hop onboard the program.

The South Burlington-Propy pilot includes the local legal team of Gravel & Shea, a group of attorneys that looks at the legal aspects of commercial development using blockchain technology. It also includes Purcell International, a consulting firm specializing in technology, startups, and government/community liaison.

“The City of South Burlington is always interested in taking advantage of technology that enhances its delivery of services to residents. We are ready to learn from this Propy pilot,” said Donna Kinville, City Clerk at South Burlington. https://www.inman.com/2018/01/24/propy-launches-blockchain-pilot-in-vermont-to-record-real-estate-transfers/

That is old news anyway thanks for this reminder actually majority of the people don't know how useful this project will be and what is potential in this dark horse. I'm in this project for long term because this project deserve to be more valuable in future that is I would like to support this.

Yeah that is old news and not much of action lately as I can follow. Some meetups conference and that Vermont news.
Beside property transaction I'm waiting some collaboration news with other real estate projects.

What is Propy Coin?
The propylene Coin is on Ethereum based cryptocurrency the company’s propylene. The company is a decentralized real estate marketplace backed by a blockchain infrastructure to enable unified transactions in real time. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-propy-coin-2.html

Tha fuck are you talking about?

It is PROPY, not propylene.

Are you even a person or a crappy spam-bot?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

The technology stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, says Propy CEO

Global property startup Propy is launching a pilot program with the city clerk’s office in South Burlington, Vermont, where it is using blockchain technology to record real estate conveyance documents, that is, paperwork related to the transfer of property ownership.

Propy CEO Natalia Karayaneva told Inman that leveraging blockchain, a secure, distributed ledger, stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, and she is expecting other counties in Vermont to hop onboard the program.

The South Burlington-Propy pilot includes the local legal team of Gravel & Shea, a group of attorneys that looks at the legal aspects of commercial development using blockchain technology. It also includes Purcell International, a consulting firm specializing in technology, startups, and government/community liaison.

“The City of South Burlington is always interested in taking advantage of technology that enhances its delivery of services to residents. We are ready to learn from this Propy pilot,” said Donna Kinville, City Clerk at South Burlington. https://www.inman.com/2018/01/24/propy-launches-blockchain-pilot-in-vermont-to-record-real-estate-transfers/

That is old news anyway thanks for this reminder actually majority of the people don't know how useful this project will be and what is potential in this dark horse. I'm in this project for long term because this project deserve to be more valuable in future that is I would like to support this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

What is Propy Coin?
The propylene Coin is on Ethereum based cryptocurrency the company’s propylene. The company is a decentralized real estate marketplace backed by a blockchain infrastructure to enable unified transactions in real time. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-propy-coin-2.html
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
PROPY is launching its first pilot with US authorities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQpOdFGE3I

Great News! As a result of Propy's teamwork with Vermont’s governor Phil Scott, his cabinet members and city clerks in Vermont, Propy and The South Burlington City Clerk are pleased to announce Propy's first US pilot project using blockchain technology to record real estate documents.
This a good news. Propy today looks more promising than other blockchain projects in real estate
Pages:
Jump to: