Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 110. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I've been so busy these days and haven't posted anyhting recently but I am really excited because we are just 2 days away before the start of the ICO. Goodluck PROPY!

ICO was planned to be on July 25 but it can be postponed.

Where did get this idea Huh Team said anything?

https://tokensale.propy.com/
"Crowdsale is planned to be launched ~10th-15th of August, stay tuned"

There is no official announcement yet though.

Interesting - there was an official announcement here that it will be on July 25th and now on the website I see that date was moved... well... let's wait for official ann from the team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I've been so busy these days and haven't posted anyhting recently but I am really excited because we are just 2 days away before the start of the ICO. Goodluck PROPY!

https://tokensale.propy.com/
"Crowdsale is planned to be launched ~10th-15th of August, stay tuned"

There is no official announcement yet though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
cant wait for this ICO,this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
I am very curious about, how is active pre-sale .
I wonder, how many investors have invested in this project already  Roll Eyes
In the recent email communication, they said its actively progressing.
I also would like to see whats the current status of the pre-sale. Given the ICO craze is coming down and their high amount to participate, I am curious to see how much is left from the pre-sale.

I'd like to see too but I guess we have to wait until the pre-sale ends.
And that is understandable Wink
Activity: 630
I wonder, how many investors have invested in this project already  Roll Eyes
In the recent email communication, they said its actively progressing.
I also would like to see whats the current status of the pre-sale. Given the ICO craze is coming down and their high amount to participate, I am curious to see how much is left from the pre-sale.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder, how many investors have invested in this project already  Roll Eyes
When starts the token sale?

The token sale starts on July 25, 2017 .
I heard this information a few days ago.
Hurry to buy tokens, because it number is limited  Roll Eyes

How about end of ICO?
I searched on the OP and the official site but have not found it yet
look here  https://tokensale.propy.com/
In the roadmap you will find the schedule.
Ico will start on  July 25, 2017. usually ico will end after the sale is completed or the longest 1 month.

The ICO will last 30 days.

But I guess the ICO probably will be postponed.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The consultant team looks strong and the project plan has a promising market prospect. The only question left is how many dollars will the ICO stage sell? This is very important, affecting investors' income.

I think, that nobody knows the detailed information about the amount of dollars sold, because everything will depend on the activity of investors  Roll Eyes
When does the ico end?
Can't see  Embarrassed

I couldn't find details on the website but I asked that on Slack. And I got the answer that the ICO will last 30 days.

But now pre-sale is going on.

Thanks.
How can I join the pre sale?

https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/6ncmwc/propy_presale_announcement/

Thank you  Smiley
But $50000 too much for me. I guess I sohould wait ico. I can see pre sale results too.
Do you know were i can see result of presale?

They don't share the details about pre-sale at the monent. This is what they said on the Slack channel :
"The pre-sale is still live. Other information is private, we can not disclose it as the pre-sale is private event."
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The consultant team looks strong and the project plan has a promising market prospect. The only question left is how many dollars will the ICO stage sell? This is very important, affecting investors' income.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
When does the ico end?
Can't see  Embarrassed

I couldn't find details on the website but I asked that on Slack. And I got the answer that the ICO will last 30 days.

Thanks.

Thank you  Smiley
But $50000 too much for me. I guess I sohould wait ico. I can see pre sale results too.
Do you know were i can see result of presale?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

How about end of ICO?
Ico will start on  July 25, 2017. usually ico will end after the sale is completed or the longest 1 month.
Great! Waiting 1 day :-) But ICO will be end in 1 hour, and i'm not completed bounty :-(
Activity: 406

How about end of ICO?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

How about end of ICO?
Activity: 182
When does the ico end?
Can't see  Embarrassed

Thanks.

Thank you  Smiley
At least my situation is better as I already have prepared myself for this crowdfunding to pour some money as investment into this. This is another high profile project which is being discussed at different channels as fomo. We will see it getting close successfully in hours.

To be honest I didn't know anybody from the team. But the advisors caught my attention.
I'm looking deeper last couple of days, spending too much time, I guess it is worth. Still doing my research about the project and the team Smiley
Hope it'll be good project for each part (users, investors, Propy, bounty hunters, and other participants)

Please join the Slack channel for more, community manager is really helpful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
At least my situation is better as I already have prepared myself for this crowdfunding to pour some money as investment into this. This is another high profile project which is being discussed at different channels as fomo. We will see it getting close successfully in hours.
Jump to: