Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 107. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Subscription company. What are the requirements for the length of the messages. It is clear that messages must not contain spam, insults and be constructive, but what should be the length of the message to consider? How many characters? Or every message will be considered individually, without regard to its length?

I read somewher, that the minimum number of characters in the messages must be 75 .
The main thing is, that the messages were on the topic and constructive .
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I don't find - when start ICO?

ICO was moved and planned to launch between august 10th - 15th.
It was a good choice, since too many ICO which's taking place for now and too many rivals. With ICO suspension, hopefully the dev keep up the development and prepare his self for securing investor funds. Considering many ICOs had been hacked.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Subscription company. What are the requirements for the length of the messages. It is clear that messages must not contain spam, insults and be constructive, but what should be the length of the message to consider? How many characters? Or every message will be considered individually, without regard to its length?
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Hello Devs Wink

Propy was my first signature campaign and I have few question about your signature campaign.

#1 Does all points count from the day I joined the campaign which is July 7th or only points for 4 weeks (1month)?

#2 The ICO was moved two times so the campaign will take much longer, if more participants joining the signature campaign the less bounty will get so my question is if you will increase the bounty for signature campaign?

#3 Will you also make a bounty thread on bitcointalk just like the other campaign did?

I'm hoping for a respond for my questions and success to this project. thanks!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

ICO was moved and planned to launch between august 10th - 15th.
Merit: 272
Crowdsale date to move to early-mid August!

Dear Propy Supporters,
    Our team is happy to announce that the pre-sale has begun and it is going with great success as expected!
    We would like to inform you that we decided to move the token sale to early-mid August because our engineering team is applying additional security measures. It is an important action to take considering recent hacker attacks on Parity multisig wallets and Coindash.
    The great news is that after the upgrade, Bitcoin will be added as a form of payment for the crowdsale.
    This decision was made in full compliance with our community interest, with the objective to enhance your overall experience during the crowdsale. Your support is greatly appreciated.
    Given the estimates from our engineering team and considering the upcoming fork in the Bitcoin network, the actual crowdsale date will be announced on August 2nd or 3rd and it's planned to be launched ~10th-15th of August.  

Ambisafe as Token Sale Partner

As some of you already know, Ambisafe is taking care of securing to the highest standard the entire technical token sale process.
    We would also like to applaud Ambisafe’s team member Oleksii Matiiasevych, who acted bravely as white hat in rescuing additional accounts during this week’s attack. Read more about it here: https://www.ethnews.com/meet-the-unknown-maverick-white-hat-who-rescued-accounts-missed-by-the-whg-during-this-weeks-attack

We are committed to offer you the best experience at Propy and we truly believe that the real value of our tokens lies within the community, and the technology the developers are creating.

Propy team

Thanks for this announcement. Some questions were answered. Anyway, it's okay to see a delay on the project as the reason is for good. Congratulations with the pre-sale success!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
this is a good project. however am geniuely concern how the team will pull this off. but if they do even if it is just in 5 countries such would be massive.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Something that is too large a minimum sum of money in presale ... Roll Eyes

"What’s the minimum raise for pre-sale?
For the pre-sale there is no minimum, for the main token sale, the minimum raise is $500,000."

https://blog.propy.com/propy-frequently-asked-questions-19a4c6fdd09c
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Something that is too large a minimum sum of money in presale ... Roll Eyes
The bounty for the avatar there?

your profile is just beautiful and interesting on the forum with an avatar .
You will not receive any additional coins for the avatar.
This is a purely aesthetic pleasure.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
i hava look you bounty campaign . if i join the signature bounty , i need posts mini 30 post  befor the ICO done? it that right ?

yeahh, minimum 30 post before ICO End
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
To many participants in TW+FB bounty compaign and now you move start token sale.. May be you should do something with that? to many participants, don't you think, devs?

But early participants will receive more then the latest ones. Be happy with that. As usual big token sales attract big amount of bounty hunters.

in the end many people will think like me.

Propy's bounty budget is 2%. As I see most campaigns give less than that. So I think there is enough room for more participants.

realy...thanks. now i am cool.

Oh really, I should've just agreed with you, right?

Participants can use avatar, it's up to them. No extra stake for avatar.
But some use it, you can use theirs.
Activity: 837
Merit: 505
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
i hava look you bounty campaign . if i join the signature bounty , i need posts mini 30 post  befor the ICO done? it that right ?

not necessarily before the beginning ICO
Hi m8es

What are the thoughts of project itself? Some1 analyzed team, market etc? Will it fly or another useless ICO?

Many people emphasize, that the project is very promising.
Someone is not particularly enthusiastic about this project.
Thoughts have run away.
However, most say about the success of this project  Roll Eyes
Activity: 217
Hi m8es

What are the thoughts of project itself? Some1 analyzed team, market etc? Will it fly or another useless ICO?
It is, certainly, very good, that the team warned us about the postponed of ICO,
and it is perfectly, that the team explained, why they did so...
But is it possible, that the ICO was postponed due to the fact, that pre-sale is very slow and inactive on the part of investors?
After all, we are not informed about the results of pre-sale...  Undecided
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
As a property investor(Non U.S.), I'm always curious about real estate related ICOs.

Getting various parties(governments, banks, property developers, etc.) to adopt the Propy Registry is going to be a huge challenge, unless they have no plans to build their own solutions based on blockchain technology, which is unlikely.

The next question would be the types of properties on Propy. Hopefully, it won't be left with luxury and unwanted properties that's been on the market for years.

Personally, the biggest problem in the housing market is affordability.

Activity: 700
To many participants in TW+FB bounty compaign and now you move start token sale.. May be you should do something with that? to many participants, don't you think, devs?

But early participants will receive more then the latest ones. Be happy with that. As usual big token sales attract big amount of bounty hunters.

in the end many people will think like me.

Propy's bounty budget is 2%. As I see most campaigns give less than that. So I think there is enough room for more participants.

realy...thanks. now i am cool.
Jump to: