Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 119. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I hope the propy token is sold out just a few days when ico starts  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Well, last ICOs showed that even projects without any test or alpha version collect money very fast, so I guess  Propy won't be an exception and will do 24 hours Pre-sale and the rest will be solved within a day on the ICO itself.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
We will wait and hope that the fees will exceed the company's expectations ,also preferably output on a sound and stable exchange our token!

Propy already has the Propy DApp (which includes a centralised interface and decentralised smart contracts running in the backend) partly decentralises the existing real estate market.  They have 12 years of cross-border property transaction experience, and they are the first one who challenges of technology adoption plus they are building a multi-stage solution to be gradually phased in over time.
This means that there is a real Product behind the Project - and Exchanges understand that and I believe Propy will be added to the best exchanges very fast as soon as tokens will be transferable
How pre-sale is going? Did big investors interested by project?

Pre-sale will  start tomorrow on July 17th, so no results yet. We will see how it will go only tomorrow, let's hope that it will be fast and big investors will be interested in 10% bonus.

i hope it will be like you wrote. fast pre-sale increase the chances of fast ico.

All project's supporters and investors believe in the success of pre-sale and ico as behind the idea there is a young dynamic team and great Board of Advisors, and all together they have huge potential and experience to implement blockchain technology in the great product. From our side, we help by spreading the word about Propy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
We will wait and hope that the fees will exceed the company's expectations ,also preferably output on a sound and stable exchange our token!
Activity: 700

Pre-sale will  start tomorrow on July 17th, so no results yet. We will see how it will go only tomorrow, let's hope that it will be fast and big investors will be interested in 10% bonus.

i hope it will be like you wrote. fast pre-sale increase the chances of fast ico.

How pre-sale is going? Did big investors interested in PROPY?
I hope the propy token is sold out just a few days when ico starts  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I think devs thinking same way. So i do. It would be greate if PROPY collect maximum in 24hrs. plus we do not know results of pre-sale
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I hope the propy token is sold out just a few days when ico starts  Smiley Smiley Smiley
i see interesting project. unfortunaly i take another signature. maybe i'll buy when coin will be on good exchange.
Yes, this project is interesting, you still have option to participate in facebook or twitter bounty campaign. More information you can get here

thank you for advice. joined to twitter and facebook bounty company. i just can't miss project like this.

You are welcome, also I would recommend you to join official channels (see post above) where you you can track all the news and updates very fast, besides Propy's community is very active and you can gave very nice chat in telegram for example.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Propy's global property store with a decentralized title registry uses blockchain technology to help make transactions faster, safer and easier. Our token sale is going live on July 25th! Check out our website at tokensale.propy.com  

Join our Official channels: 

Facebook:        facebook.com/propyinc

Twitter:           twitter.com/PropyInc

Telegram:        t.me/propy

Slack:              slack.propy.com

Reddit:            reddit.com/user/PropyICO

Medium:          blog.propy.com

Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
i see interesting project. unfortunaly i take another signature. maybe i'll buy when coin will be on good exchange.
Yes, this project is interesting, you still have option to participate in facebook or twitter bounty campaign. More information you can get here

thank you for advice. joined to twitter and facebook bounty company. i just can't miss project like this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Propy are really a unique project. That's why I decided to participate in the purchase of tokens and recommend it to everyone.
---
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
Activity: 854
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
waiting eagerly for the crowd-sale . how can i take part in pre-crowdsale (if any). anyone Huh

Here are two options:
- You can become an investor of the project and get the project tokens.
- You can participate in the campaign and receive a reward in the form of project tokens  Roll Eyes
waiting eagerly for the crowd-sale . how can i take part in pre-crowdsale (if any). anyone Huh

You can take part in the crowdsale  on July 17th and minimum investment is 50 000 USD, min 50 000 tokens at the price of $1 - if you do investment within 24 hours you will get 10% bonus

50000 USD for  minimum investment ? It's a bold idea

just 8 days are left for toke sales.
http://tokensale.propy.com/

Yes only 8 days till  Propy's ICO on July 25 BUT  Pre- ICO is on July 17th and it is tomorrow. We all are waiting impatiently to see how the project will  start,  as good start in Pre-ICO will be a good push for ICO itself. In case they do max cap of 10 mln only 25 mln will be left for ICO.

You can take part in the crowdsale  on July 17th and minimum investment is 50 000 USD, min 50 000 tokens at the price of $1 - if you do investment within 24 hours you will get 10% bonus

Why, this is Pre-sale with 10% bonus, if you have money you can decrease the cots of your investment and get benefit from early participation. Besides big projects recently did pre-sales from the same amount, like Storj or Civic for example.
Activity: 546

Just for the bigspenders, the lucky ones that started mining Ether day one Smiley
But since the presale is capped at 10 mil I'm happy. Not idiotic like f.e. OmiSego or TenX (well half) where a lot of smalltimers were pushed out. I shun those projects afterward out of principle.

Yea from Ether or Bitcoin day one mining... as they accept BTC as well.  Or if you are rich and think where to invest your money can be good option to get 10% bonus. Or look as EOS...don't know why investors still bring them money...as it becomes quite ridiculous IMHO.
Activity: 294

Just for the bigspenders, the lucky ones that started mining Ether day one Smiley
But since the presale is capped at 10 mil I'm happy. Not idiotic like f.e. OmiSego or TenX (well half) where a lot of smalltimers were pushed out. I shun those projects afterward out of principle.
Jump to: