Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 122. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I don't have linkedin profile, so what that means?
it means you are not developer

Maybe, this person have an account in another social network?
This is one of the possible options

Exactly,  in some countries it is even blocked, so it means that people who don't have it are not professional enough? This is nonsense

So this is all you can answer? Or maybe I'm not looking for a job and I don't need it? Besides what about other points you decided to skip them or agree?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Maybe, this person have an account in another social network?
This is one of the possible options
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
looks like semiscam

• According to my friends from oxford, "sustainable urban development" is quite shitty degree
  • No linkedin links in team website
  • Finding manually profiles, most of the team don't explicitly declare their connection to Propy
  • What does apple guy, Daniel, advise? Does he know about it?

Embarrassed

Check this post

Guys, did you see this photo from Mike Costache facebook where he wrote

As a proud advisor of Propy, I was telling a few friends about Propy's upcoming Token Allocation Event on July 25th while in Ibiza this past weekend. Then we decided to take this picture to immortalize the time we were on this catamaran enjoying the sun while discussing how every industry is being disrupted by Blockchain technologies.
Propy is no stranger to that reality as they are taking the $340 billion cross-border real estate industry into the new Blockchain era by creating a global property store with a decentralized title registry. See http://tokensale.propy.com
So here we were supporting major macroeconomic changes while sending greetings to the amazing Propy team working hard in San Francisco and around the globe toward the July 25th token crowd sale.
"

(from left to right)
- Jeremy Gardner - Co-founder @Augur / Editor-In-Chief @Distributed Magazine / Entrepreneur-in-Residence @Blockchain Capital
- Matt McKibbin - Chief Decentralize Officer @d10e
- Reeve Collins - Co-founder @Tether and @vAtomic Systems
- Mike Costache - Managing Partner @KrowdMentor and d10e — with Jeremy Gardner, Matt McKibbin and Reeve Collins at Ibiza.

and this one

Last week, Propy participated and presented at CryptoFinancing Conference in London. We received interest and positive feedback from the community about Propy and spent an intensive day with our advisers from Europe and founders of other great companies as Bancor and Iconomi to learn from their after token sale experience. We are also very grateful to Michael Terpin, the founder of CoinAgenda, for supporting our token sale model during his participation at one of the panel discussions.

We would like to inform that the Propy team will be attending and presenting at The CoinAgenda Europe Conference in Barcelona next week (July 15-18). We will be attending alongside with our advisors Mike Costache from d10e and Jeremy Gardner, founder of Augur and Entrepreneur in Residence of Blockchain Capital. We look forward to meeting all of our community members who will be there.

We have received numerous requests from real estate developers, brokerages and governmental entities from all over the world to use Propy solution. We are thrilled to announce news about the progress on business development soon.
Please note that the pre-sale information above is subject to change prior to the day of the final terms announcement.

Thank you for all your questions and insights published at our public community channels!

and this one

Today Propy team will be at #CryptoFinancing in London.

https://www.crypto-financing.com/

Hope we will see some photos/videos from it Smiley

If this is considered not explicitly declare their connection to Propy, so what should be?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
looks like semiscam

• According to my friends from oxford, "sustainable urban development" is quite shitty degree
  • Finding manually profiles, most of the team don't explicitly declare their connection to Propy

Embarrassed

I think that a person has degree can't be shitty by default in general.
What do you want- photo in Propy T-Shirt? Or what?
Maybe consulting in ideal mobile app?
looks like semiscam

Embarrassed

You here so easily believed in the words of your friend?
I think, this is not correct...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
looks like semiscam

Embarrassed
Are you going to accept Bitcoin in the crowdsale too or its only for the presale ?

i think they will accetp bitcoin
because bitcoin is the boss ... Grin

I agree with you
Bitcoin is a currency, that gradually captures the world
And this is good
I think, that the project team will be use the Bitcoin in their activities, of course  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
will be bounty?
Bounty has already started,I think that bounty with this project will be good.
will be bounty?

Bounty was launched a while ago, check this link https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed  and chose what is suitable for you  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

As a proud advisor of Propy, I was telling a few friends about Propy's upcoming Token Allocation Event on July 25th while in Ibiza this past weekend. Then we decided to take this picture to immortalize the time we were on this catamaran enjoying the sun while discussing how every industry is being disrupted by Blockchain technologies.
Propy is no stranger to that reality as they are taking the $340 billion cross-border real estate industry into the new Blockchain era by creating a global property store with a decentralized title registry. See http://tokensale.propy.com
So here we were supporting major macroeconomic changes while sending greetings to the amazing Propy team working hard in San Francisco and around the globe toward the July 25th token crowd sale.
"

(from left to right)
- Jeremy Gardner - Co-founder @Augur / Editor-In-Chief @Distributed Magazine / Entrepreneur-in-Residence @Blockchain Capital
- Mike Costache - Managing Partner @KrowdMentor and d10e — with Jeremy Gardner, Matt McKibbin and Reeve Collins at Ibiza.

Thanks for sharing, nice photo and inspiring post from Mike Costache, as I know he has big experience as advisor and also CO-Founder and Manageing Partnet at KrowdMentor, Venture Partnet at Future Venture Capital, Founder & CEO at TimeWare Solutions, Co-Owner / Co-Chair  atD10e and this list is long. I'm sure Board of Advisors will do the best to help Propy to implement all goals

"

(from left to right)
Activity: 798
Good afternoon. I have no charge for the facebook. I am registered since 30.06, №14. Please check the page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017367133887
Activity: 280
Are you going to accept Bitcoin in the crowdsale too or its only for the presale ?

i think they will accetp bitcoin
because bitcoin is the boss ... Grin

I'm not sure for 100% but I think that if the sale mechanism for the pre-sale was settled for ETH and BTC, probably they will accept both and it is good as will give more options to investors. But what is interesting whether the ICO exchange rate for EHT and BTC will be fixed or not..  Huh

Dear all, thank you for your patience this week! Here are the latest details on the pre-sale:

Bonuses:
Our team stands for fair and higher distribution of tokens among our community. We took the decision to offer 10% bonus of tokens for every participant in our pre-sale and for every participant in the first 24 hours of the crowdsale.

Minimum pre-sale purchase amount:
50,000 tokens

Maximum pre-sale purchase amount:
1 million tokens

A number of tokens offered in pre-sale (excluding bonus tokens):

10 million tokens

Price per token - $1

Thanks, so did I understand correctly, I need to buy minimum 50K tokens at the price of $1 = so every participant who has $50K  can participate and get 10% bonus on top?

You can participate in pre-sale only if you want to buy 50k $ of tokens and more. Bonuses will be the same for presale's participants and for crowdsale's participants  (10%), but for crowdsale's participants they will be available for limited time - 24 hours from the start of token sale.

Thank you Skyrik  for clarification. I think I missed that point that for crowdsale participants it is also will be 10% bonus, good you mentioned that, appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

Dear all, thank you for your patience this week! Here are the latest details on the pre-sale:

Bonuses:
Our team stands for fair and higher distribution of tokens among our community. We took the decision to offer 10% bonus of tokens for every participant in our pre-sale and for every participant in the first 24 hours of the crowdsale.

Minimum pre-sale purchase amount:
50,000 tokens

Maximum pre-sale purchase amount:
1 million tokens

A number of tokens offered in pre-sale (excluding bonus tokens):

10 million tokens

Price per token - $1

Thanks, so did I understand correctly, I need to buy minimum 50K tokens at the price of $1 = so every participant who has $50K  can participate and get 10% bonus on top?

You can participate in pre-sale only if you want to buy 50k $ of tokens and more. Bonuses will be the same for presale's participants and for crowdsale's participants  (10%), but for crowdsale's participants they will be available for limited time - 24 hours from the start of token sale.
Jump to: