Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 127. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Btw, does full members need to wear the PROPY avatar? If so, how? Does it give additional bounty? My avatar is available right now.

No, based on the terms and conditions of the signature bounty campaign, additional stakes or payment for avatar were not included. This is an additional option if you want to support the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Propy makes the property buying process easy. This is a very brilliant idea. Using the blockchain integration makes everything efficient.

Agree with you, Propy’s idea is ambitious but can help propel real estate into the e-commerce era and revolutionize the industry. Maybe in time they will integrate the opportunity to pay with any crypto currency. Technology is developing very fast.

Yes, if this project clicked on time, PROPY will be a great bridge for the real estate. Integrating the opportunity to pay via other crypto currency is great as well and I think it already came up in their(developer) mind. Let's just rely on Ethereum Blockchain for now as this is just the beggining.
Propy makes the property buying process easy. This is a very brilliant idea. Using the blockchain integration makes everything efficient.

Agree with you, Propy’s idea is ambitious but can help propel real estate into the e-commerce era and revolutionize the industry. Maybe in time they will integrate the opportunity to pay with any crypto currency. Technology is developing very fast.

The company PROPY has made a really right choice, when choosing a platform BlockChain Ethereum, becouse it is a reliable and time-tested platform  Roll Eyes

Yes, Blockchain Ethereum platform is now booming and we can watch and see how it goes from time to time. This will be great project as property is a primary need and getting it is made easy by PROPY.

Btw, does full members need to wear the PROPY avatar? If so, how? Does it give additional bounty? My avatar is available right now.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The company PROPY has made a really right choice, when choosing a platform BlockChain Ethereum, becouse it is a reliable and time-tested platform  Roll Eyes

No tricks, just wondering what people think about opportunities of this market. Maybe we have some members who work IRL in real estate and can share their thoughts.

Yes, it will be interesting to listen to their thoughts on the account of this project
And, It is clear, that they look at the situation with a completely different professional look  Roll Eyes
I like the strategy of the project PROPY
It is evident that people have invented in advance how their work will move to the future of all world
I think there are great prospects  Roll Eyes
And what you think?

What I like about Propy that they established the company a while ago and twitter accounts were created several years ago and not before ICO,  besides they have a working iOS mobile application. Block chain technology can make real estate more transparent and give the option to do deal via blockchain. Now there are no obvious competitors they have all chance to concur this market
What do you think guys about this tweet from Propy team ?

Would like to join $162 Trillion market by freeing #real #estate sellers and buyers to buy quickly and safely online? What do you think are the prospects for this market for the nearest future?

makes to think those who doubt. psychological trick))) like it Cool

No tricks, just wondering what people think about opportunities of this market. Maybe we have some members who work IRL in real estate and can share their thoughts.
I like the strategy of the project PROPY
It is evident that people have invented in advance how their work will move to the future of all world
I think there are great prospects  Roll Eyes
And what you think?
Activity: 700

Would like to join $162 Trillion market by freeing #real #estate sellers and buyers to buy quickly and safely online? What do you think are the prospects for this market for the nearest future?

makes to think those who doubt. psychological trick))) like it Cool

кoгдa зaкaнчивaeтcя икo? мoжeт yжe нeт cмыcлa в пpинимaть yчacтиe в бayнти

Hello
I think you need to ask such questions here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalebounty-propy-oa-po-eoc-c-e-peecpo-1991170
In this section of BitcoinTalk communicate only in English language  Roll Eyes

ICO of company PROPY will be start in 25 July 2017
Meaning is always  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm not quite sure where to post this. Are the profiles listed in the BTT bounty spreadsheet is final? I see that the spreadsheet columns and rows are now only 2:22 and fully populated. Thanks in advance.

The lists are not final, we check them on weekly basis.

Thanks for the response. One more question, how will I know if I'm accepted to the campaign? As well as the sig camp.

All you need is: 
1) to watch the statistics. You will find all the links to our spreadsheets to check your participation status here - https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed
2) to be 100% sure that you were accepted for our Bounty campaigns, please read the TERMS thoroughly and comply fully with these requirements!

пpинял yчacтиe в бayнти кoмпaнии фeйcбyк и твитep, жeлaю ycпeшнoгo икo  

Thanks for good wishes! The tokensale ends in 30 days after its official start (July, 25th) with possible ending date changes (up to 3 days). And we kindly ask you to visit Russian-speaking thread of Propy project - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensalebounty-propy-oa-po-eoc-c-e-peecpo-1991170. Therefore here's the English thread where the English language is used.  

You will find information on bounty campaigns both in our English resource - https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed and Russian resource - https://medium.com/@CryptoSky/%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%83%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F-propy-b5e876229da3
Activity: 700
пpинял yчacтиe в бayнти кoмпaнии фeйcбyк и твитep, жeлaю ycпeшнoгo икo

pacany, pishite zdes po-angliysky)

you need to wright in english here

info: http://tokensale.propy.com
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
joined signatures bounty campaign
Hi, I'm not quite sure where to post this. Are the profiles listed in the BTT bounty spreadsheet is final? I see that the spreadsheet columns and rows are now only 2:22 and fully populated. Thanks in advance.

The lists are not final, we check them on weekly basis.

Thanks for the response. One more question, how will I know if I'm accepted to the campaign? As well as the sig camp.
The ICO delay brings with a breeze of reassurance. We've got so many silly ICOs, I mean, ICOs with hardly an idea, let alone any code rushing toward a crowdsale... And here's one that wishes all things in order before the start. That's the kind of attitude a successful business requires. Makes me want to rethink my investment plan and perhaps lean a bit more toward propy than I already did.
So true, not enough time to track all these pop-up ICOs recently, everyday a new one or several per day! And here Propy was established a while ago and have product and working app, thus sounds very promising in comparison.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

as i know, Token sale date was changed on 25th July.

Join telegram group

or subscribe on website to receive the latest updates on your email: http://tokensale.propy.com/

Oh, really? So I guess they better change the count down on the  website, otherwise it is confusing... Thanks, will subscribe for the updates as well.

The date has been recently changed. Good idea to subscribe! Don't miss our updates!

Yes, thank you, and I think it is good that now you changed the count down on the website, as it was a bit frustrating at the beggining   Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Please refer to Other creative ideas section. There you can offer your own way of promoting Propy, translations as well.  

Regarding ideas, why not to involve the  community and do a contest among users  with do the public voting ffor example on the best new slogan? Or do predictions on how fast Propy's ICO will finish will get a fix price?  This can be interesting to all participants.
Jump to: