Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 131. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Guys, only 10 days left before the ICO.

Token Sale: Total Supply: 100,000,000
One PRO token = $1
Utility token type
Ethereum ERC20 standard

Token Sale 35%
Donation 15%
Network Growth 35%
Company tokens 15%

my english not well so
token sale is 35 000 000? or 100 000 000 it is 35%?

Total supply is 100 000 000 (means how many tokens will be in total),  so  35% from total amount will be  suggested to token sale
Where the dev team is coming from?

You can read all details about the team on the website here http://tokensale.propy.com/#team

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Are asking what country the dev team come from or how they can be contacted?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

One PRO token = $1
Utility token type
Ethereum ERC20 standard

Token Sale 35%
Donation 15%
Network Growth 35%
Company tokens 15%

my english not well so
token sale is 35 000 000? or 100 000 000 it is 35%?

One PRO token = $1
Utility token type
Ethereum ERC20 standard

Token Sale 35%
Donation 15%
Network Growth 35%
Company tokens 15%

This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.

wowww excited, hopefuly propy will success like iconomy

hopefuly bounty will a lot like iconomy to)

First of all we need to wish good luck and success to the project that ICO will go smoothly and project will get good support from community. In case we all help the project to do good in ICO via our support, the better county will be- thus everything is in our hands!

Totally agree, first we need to make sure that Project will succeed and thus all participants will be rewarded.

Everyone here try to do the best they can to support any project, everytime we all wish luck and success to everyproject(if project fall, we don't get profit) And everytime we waiting good bounty for this. But often don't get it. first of all...funny) let's be honest

I don't agree with you, as I try to support decent projects who has potential and this is logic to do mutual cooperation where interests of both sides are clear, to promote and launch of the project, which can be a good investment of your time. So if you consider yourself only a bounty hunter this is your choice. I consider myself as the investor.  Wink

we do not discuss support by investing. now this talk about bounty. feel the different. investors are bountyhunters to, like me.
if project fall, everybody will suck be sad. investors, bountyhunters, investor-bountyhunters.

in the start i quote to "hopefuly propy will success like iconomy" that i hope that bounty will be like in iconomy to. be attantion.
If you just joined the project, read article in Forbes about Natalia Karayaneva,the  founder of Propy Inc, in the University of Oxford she made a research on Sustainability Assessment for Real Estate with a case study in Middle East. You can find more information about her work in her official twitter @ngladkikh

Look, I think Natalia did great job, she founded the new real estate marketplace together with University of Oxford grads from Europe and winners of a Bulgarian Tech Hackathon, she has built a number of award-winning condos for foreign investors in Europe, developed Propy‘s an innovative algorithm for calculating the Sustainability Score for a property . This is a great combination of smart business approach and technology together
This is great news and meeting with the developers of other successful projects will make Propy a recognizable for potential investors.

First of all we need to wish good luck and success to the project that ICO will go smoothly and project will get good support from community. In case we all help the project to do good in ICO via our support, the better county will be- thus everything is in our hands!

Totally agree, first we need to make sure that Project will succeed and thus all participants will be rewarded.

Everyone here try to do the best they can to support any project, everytime we all wish luck and success to everyproject(if project fall, we don't get profit) And everytime we waiting good bounty for this. But often don't get it. first of all...funny) let's be honest

I don't agree with you, as I try to support decent projects who has potential and this is logic to do mutual cooperation where interests of both sides are clear, to promote and launch of the project, which can be a good investment of your time. So if you consider yourself only a bounty hunter this is your choice. I consider myself as the investor.  Wink
hello guys...
can someone tell me if i want to change my ETH address , How i Can do it...

Try to contact the bounty campaign manager or better still contact support.

Everyone here try to do the best they can to support any project, everytime we all wish luck and success to everyproject(if project fall, we don't get profit to) And everytime we waiting good bounty for this. But often don't get it. first of all...funny) let's be honest
If you just joined the project, read article in Forbes about Natalia Karayaneva,the  founder of Propy Inc, in the University of Oxford she made a research on Sustainability Assessment for Real Estate with a case study in Middle East. You can find more information about her work in her official twitter @ngladkikh

Isn't 300 follower-ship on twitter account too much as a criteria to participate on the twitter bounty campaign??

hello guys...
can someone tell me if i want to change my ETH address , How i Can do it...

Hi, where do you want to change the ETH address?
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
I participated in signature campaign, twitter and facebook
Jump to: