Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 55. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
China's ico banning news did put a negative effect on projects in crowdsale too but i think the effect has gone now and everything seems to be coming back to normal, Chinese also banned local ico's due to scam complains, i am sure they will allow quality projects after some kind of registration or regulation.

I doubt it has effect on this project, Propy is US based company and US investors were allow into the project but I think one must be an accredited investors. I believe Propy team will hit their hard cap is just a matter of time.

All this talk of ban will not hold water because human being will always find away around regulation, Gambling is illegal in CHina but people still have strong appetite for gambling in China
Activity: 630
China's ico banning news did put a negative effect on projects in crowdsale too but i think the effect has gone now and everything seems to be coming back to normal, Chinese also banned local ico's due to scam complains, i am sure they will allow quality projects after some kind of registration or regulation.
The news already has been updated. China has temporary ban on ICO, and this pleases me
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 658
My preference for September. Invested more than half of my salary  Grin

Even if you invested all your salary it might worth it, but don't invest what you can't afford to lose no matter how sure or good the team is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
My preference for September. Invested more than half of my salary  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Dear Propy Supporters,

Great for the update. It was an interesting read about transacting prototype and customization framework that all works fast and smoothly. Congratulations and good luck, wish the integration of necessary software will be executed smoothly.

Just a few days left and those who didn't participate in the token sale yet should hurry up!
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When does ICO end?

According to their website, the token sale ends at the 15th Sep at 1pm UTC. Therefore, you have another 8 days to invest Wink If you decide to invest until tomorrow, you'll even get a 2% bonus.
There no bonuses more from yesterday.
But in any case Pro Tokens will be good investment.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Meanwhile, investments are gradually growing.
I think that the amount collected will be enough for the successful development of the project.
But I would like to of course to see even larger volumes Smiley
I don't think they are growing, they are still at the same speed since several weeks.

It may seems so because of the recent loss in value of tokens due to the China and SEC news, there are progress interms of development and I believe this will be to the benefit of the team in long term because Bitcoin price will continue its upward trend likewise Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
When does ICO end?

According to their website, the token sale ends at the 15th Sep at 1pm UTC. Therefore, you have another 8 days to invest Wink If you decide to invest until tomorrow, you'll even get a 2% bonus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
When does ICO end?
legendary
Nice publication here, i'm on the same page bro. i believe the devs are striving so hard to reach it's harcap. Especially the CEO of this project, she really goes out there to reach the people and get to know about propy. All the best Propy Team!
You really think it's still possible to reach the hardcap?  Huh  WOW  Shocked
legendary
Real Estate ICO Comparison Chart

For Detailed Analysis of Business Models Please See:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21362261

@fdanconia
Thanks for the analysis table!
Two worthwhile projects.
First and last...
And there - it will be seen.

Regarding this analysis - Alex (Propy CTO) answered earlier: "here are all the things they "got wrong":
for example, Propy's CEO has more than 12 years experience in real estate, is it relevant experience? - Absolutely
GitHub code - here: https://github.com/Propy/ethereum
internal exchange - that's actually on the border of being illegal, so obviously nobody has it
decentralization - Propy performs transactions on Ethereum, obviously decentralized. Someone asked why iOS mobile app is not decentralized - because it would be a bad idea for many-many reasons tokenization - I'm not sure what they mean by that, but we have a utility token which is required to facilitate transactions and P2P rent is not Propy's business, so why would they include it in the list is unknown the entire article is bogus"

+

Here is an answer from Melissa (REAL), August 31, 2017:  regarding "comparison chart" I agree with my colleague Xenia from PROPY "Nothing special. Obviously, the review was made by Atlant representative, aimed at showing his project in a better way than they are (check speaker's avatar, signature and WHERE he posted his groundworks). Such reviews should be made by 3rd party. I remember their representative spamming in our media. My conclusion is simple - they are trying to remind everyone about their selves using all options they can think of. Till now these methods are rather dirty. That's low."

Please make your own opinion and don't pay much attention to the charts provided by people with chip tricks.
Is there a link where we can read more about their comments?
legendary
I think that the amount collected will be enough for the successful development of the project.
I don't think they are growing, they are still at the same speed since several weeks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
~Snipped~
Dear Propy Supporters,

We are pleased to see that during the past week the number of participants to Propy sale kept increasing, leading to a total of $14.3 mln tokens sold!

Product development

We have just released a new update of our iOS application where you will be able to connect your wallet and receive PRO tokens as rewards for check-ins, reviews or inviting new friends.

Transacting prototype update: customization for Ukrainian framework is running fast and smoothly. The collaboration with the governmental entities in Ukraine is productive. The integration of necessary software for the first transactions to be executed on blockchain will be finalized soon. We are excited to announce first transactions in the next couple of weeks!

I'm glad to see that the team is working hard ahead of the beta testing phase coming up in October. With other competitions coming in, It'd be nice to see the team actively working to ensure that the platform development timelines are met. The ICO too is progressing well. Great job guys!
Great news, thanks to the team and developers that you are trying to bring the project to new heights!
They have already raised good money and a lot more coming till ico closes, i am sure that pro is a game changer for real estate projects worldwide and soon it will gain massive acceptance worldwide.

I completely agree with you. I am sure that in the real estate business, the blockchain is exactly what is need. Well, of course, Propy are on the right track.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
They have already raised good money and a lot more coming till ico closes, i am sure that pro is a game changer for real estate projects worldwide and soon it will gain massive acceptance worldwide.

Activity: 658

Alex Voloshyn, PROPY CTO, has published a blog post for our community regarding security measures and some tips to the crypto community on staying safe during the token sale process. 

Take a look here please: https://blog.propy.com/propy-token-sale-security-dad5b5ba6d68

Well thought of,  and I'm glad the team priotise security of the project at large because above all things safety first

A must read for all invesros and potential investors
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

Dear Propy Supporters,

We are pleased to see that during the past week the number of participants to Propy sale kept increasing, leading to a total of $14.3 mln tokens sold!

Product development

We have just released a new update of our iOS application where you will be able to connect your wallet and receive PRO tokens as rewards for check-ins, reviews or inviting new friends.

Transacting prototype update: customization for Ukrainian framework is running fast and smoothly. The collaboration with the governmental entities in Ukraine is productive. The integration of necessary software for the first transactions to be executed on blockchain will be finalized soon. We are excited to announce first transactions in the next couple of weeks!

Lately we have participated in two interviews:

***CNBC, Crypto Trading show interviewed Natalia Karayaneva, CEO

***Bloomberg Bulgaria interviewed Denitza Tyufekchieva, Head of Business Development in Europe
On September 17, we will be attending the Digital Asset Summit in Shanghai. Amongst presenters including Vitalik Buterin, our CEO Natalya will also present our revolutionary platform and to share the experience of our token sale with cryptocurrency fund managers, venture capitalists and leaders in the Fintech and Blockchain space.

Tokens withdrawal

This upcoming week, our team will release a guide summarizing how contributors can migrate their PRO tokens to the desired ERC-20 wallets.

Security

Finally, Alex Voloshyn (CTO) has published a blog post for our community regarding security measures and some tips to the crypto community on staying safe during the token sale process. Take a look here: https://blog.propy.com/propy-token-sale-security-dad5b5ba6d68

Don’t forget to follow our official channels for more updates!

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Telegram

Once again thank you for your support!
Your Team PROPY

Ios app for project like this was a good start. We all know that apple is strict on this thing.

indeed this is a great news! we are looking forward for another development in sales and in the product.

This shows how propy team's dedication to reach it's goal, i know you can do it, kuddos for the people behind propy i believe you will arrived on your targets, soon.

Nice publication here, i'm on the same page bro. i believe the devs are striving so hard to reach it's harcap. Especially the CEO of this project, she really goes out there to reach the people and get to know about propy. All the best Propy Team!
Pages:
Jump to: