Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 67. (Read 128317 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Fundraising moves slowly but surely.
Although, it would not hurt a bit more activity.
Maybe you should to place an additional advertising somewhere?

i think the same here also. publicity is always positive. even too much advertising it is always publicity.theres no harm in trying harder.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
we do not need to worry, as soon as the token is released after the end of ico pro tokens will start listing on many exchanges, propy is a one of its kind quality project, so no need to worry much about listing.

I have a question and i think others also ask this, since i am reading the updates and other contents of propy i don't yet read exchanges or target exchanges to list. Any updates on this everyone?

More details on exchanges - after the crowdsale ends. Most probably on Sep, 16. Stay tuned with Propy! 

i think your reply indicates a good news! i am tuning in and hopefully propy will be listed on big exchanges!

looking forward on this one too, this token deserves a good exchange to start with.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
absolutely, targetted advertising definitely helps, i think ico related websites, crypto news and updates related platforms should be the places to put ads on, some advertising programs also offer filtering and targeting audience like adsense and facebook.

Yes, that's what I meant.
Moreover, it is not so expensive.
And the results are good.
Yeah exactly, i think some people wait and purchase right on the last day, so we can expect big funding right at the end of the ico.

Now Total Tokens Bought - 13791776

https://tokensale.propy.com/

Well done!
More than half of total cap raised. And we have two weeks left. I think all will be in time.
I think one simple reason to post bounty campaigns in a blog post is that they want to avoid keeping it to just one place, posting at official propy blog makes it more visible and open for anyone to join and that is confirmed as 100's of people have already joined the campaigns.

why you do not have Bounty thread in bitcointalk
yes maybe dev has a more simple reason for the medium, so if there is a thread bountynya I think dev fear of spam against threads, of the medium is more simple.  Smiley
Yes, there is not much difference.
Read the terms here or on the medium?
It's good that there is a bounty in general.
good choice brother, as it is your first time wearing signatures, i can guarantee you that you have selected a very good quality project, good luck Smiley

I will start from Propy to join the signature campaign, hopefully goodness and success are here .. Smiley
yes maybe dev has a more simple reason for the medium, so if there is a thread bountynya I think dev fear of spam against threads, of the medium is more simple.  Smiley
Yes, there is not much difference.
Read the terms here or on the medium?
It's good that there is a bounty in general.
absolutely, targetted advertising definitely helps, i think ico related websites, crypto news and updates related platforms should be the places to put ads on, some advertising programs also offer filtering and targeting audience like adsense and facebook.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Wow, this coin looks interesting, I'll watch this one, but I have a feeling its a bit too ambitious, hope it all works out!
yes this coin looks really interesting, and my eyes were fixed on this one project, and we are confident of this success, the best prayer for the success of this project  Smiley Smiley

I will start from Propy to join the signature campaign, hopefully goodness and success are here .. Smiley

Well done!
More than half of total cap raised. And we have two weeks left. I think all will be in time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Well done!
looking forward on this one too, this token deserves a good exchange to start with.
Of course!
And although there is no specific information so far, I'm sure that the team is already working on this.
If you have to vote, we are always in the business.
Activity: 602
I think that ETH will rise and start pouring their money into the project!
Activity: 602
Good amount collected already, no doubt this is one of the highest amount raised recently.
how much amount?

You can easily check this information out on tokensale.propy.com Smiley

Forgive my ignorance. You site includes a countdown timer but there is no ico address. Is the token sale still ongoing?
You have to register! Then register through a letter from https://www.orderbook.io and only after that you will be able to buy tokens of this company! If it does not work try to write again in this branch the moderator of the project can answer!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
I have a question and i think others also ask this, since i am reading the updates and other contents of propy i don't yet read exchanges or target exchanges to list. Any updates on this everyone?

More details on exchanges - after the crowdsale ends. Most probably on Sep, 16. Stay tuned with Propy! 

i think your reply indicates a good news! i am tuning in and hopefully propy will be listed on big exchanges!

Is there a way to make our propy accounts more secure? I see no option for 2fa. Will it be possible to access the coins once they are available directly through the website without any additional verification or will it be necessary to have access to the associated email as well? If access to the email or some type of outside verification is not needed then the tokens are extremely vulnerable...

Are you pertaining to orderbook account? If yes, there is an additional security for your orderbook account when you link it to your mobile number. That is an option when you go to your orderbook account.

Been trying to link it to my phone but I don't see where this is an option. I can see where you recover your account with you email and sms, but there's no optional visible for adding 2fa to the login.

i think two factor authentication is a must in propy accounts because most hackers targets poor security settings and high money transactions and even the most advanced websites can be hacked nowadays. prevention is better than cure.

The 2fa question will be raised asap! We will be able to solve some security related questions, thanks for your wise remark.

oh thanks! i am glad that your team is keeping update and open for suggestions unlike other projects that doesnt have a good communication support team! keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: