Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 63. (Read 128317 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello.
When will i receive my tokens?
Did you sign up on orderbook.io?
You can see yours tokens in account.

i saw in my account.
But i mean when will the tokens will be sent to my Ethereum Wallet.

after ico ends.
Activity: 630
Hard cap is 35 millions usd? Until which date crowdsale will be? So slowly raised  Huh
crowdsale will be until September 15! The maximum amount will not be collected, but I'm sure that enough for this project's development is enough!

hard cap will not be collected? are you sure? there are still 13 days until propy ico end, everything can be happen on cryptoworld

we cannot tell. just wait ico to end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
How propy will fit into the regulatory base by various countries in deals with properties?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I also invested a small investment in this project. I hope the project will soon be listed on the big exchanges and everyone will be profitable
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello.

i saw in my account.
If I'm not mistaken, you'll have an opportunity to send the tokens right after ICO ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hard cap is 35 millions usd? Until which date crowdsale will be? So slowly raised  Huh
crowdsale will be until September 15! The maximum amount will not be collected, but I'm sure that enough for this project's development is enough!

hard cap will not be collected? are you sure? there are still 13 days until propy ico end, everything can be happen on cryptoworld
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.

i saw in my account.
Hello.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello.
Activity: 602
02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
I think that they would have collected more money if they had not tied the purchase of a token to the exchange! I have to register twice! Probably this is connected with security but many investors simply did not have enough understanding how to make a deposit!
Activity: 602
02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Now is more - $14,070,466 Smiley
I like when this number changes to a larger side.
Of course the growth is not as rapid as we would like, but the contributions are increase!
Whales often come in at the end, one of the last.
Here and now sit and watch for the ICO. And waiting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Of course the growth is not as rapid as we would like, but the contributions are increase!
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation

cong on the successful ICO, the decent project deserves that. Title registry could be an real application with blockchain technology, which is more than a concept, will keep a close eye on the progress. Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

nice congrats propy for hitting the 14m mark, i know the 13m stage previously was a rough one but let's all hope this project hit the stars soon.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
02/09/2017 total raised $14,070,064  Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Do not panic, gentlemen. Everything will be fine! Or will not! But, then everything will be very bad!
hopefully what you say about the word "then everything will be very bad!" Not happening here, I really hope to succeed in this project, not only me , who become an investor and also join the campaign or gift. all hope the success of this project. Smiley
Counter are growing up. I believe, that all will be OK.
hopefully be like that  Smiley
I think one simple reason to post bounty campaigns in a blog post is that they want to avoid keeping it to just one place, posting at official propy blog makes it more visible and open for anyone to join and that is confirmed as 100's of people have already joined the campaigns.

why you do not have Bounty thread in bitcointalk
yes maybe dev has a more simple reason for the medium, so if there is a thread bountynya I think dev fear of spam against threads, of the medium is more simple.  Smiley
Yes, there is not much difference.
Read the terms here or on the medium?
It's good that there is a bounty in general.
but with a blog post propy may be for a layman like me who just started the first time signature a little confusion, because usually someone else projects make in bounty thread, but this is interesting too, this is different from the others.
Pages:
Jump to: