Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 68. (Read 128317 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there a way to make our propy accounts more secure? I see no option for 2fa. Will it be possible to access the coins once they are available directly through the website without any additional verification or will it be necessary to have access to the associated email as well? If access to the email or some type of outside verification is not needed then the tokens are extremely vulnerable...

Are you pertaining to orderbook account? If yes, there is an additional security for your orderbook account when you link it to your mobile number. That is an option when you go to your orderbook account.

Been trying to link it to my phone but I don't see where this is an option. I can see where you recover your account with you email and sms, but there's no optional visible for adding 2fa to the login.

i think two factor authentication is a must in propy accounts because most hackers targets poor security settings and high money transactions and even the most advanced websites can be hacked nowadays. prevention is better than cure.

The 2fa question will be raised asap! We will be able to solve some security related questions, thanks for your wise remark.

this will be a good safety precaution to keep the accounts even more safer, well i guess devs will be studying it since they had it in note. Glad the devs did read this publication since it's a good suggestion.
Activity: 672

Propy is progressing on our smart contracts development for the first transactions in Ukraine! For the first time, a high-value asset connected to the real world will be transferred on the Blockchain. 

Read more about the news at HuffPost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/purchasing-property-online-the-revolutionary-way-ukraine_us_59933fe7e4b0afd94eb3f565

Good publication right there. Huffingtonpost featuring blockchain and PROPY. Good opportunity for upcoming transactions. Congratulations team!

nice publication, hope there will be lots of help from coming from our ukrainian frienda out there..
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good amount collected already, no doubt this is one of the highest amount raised recently.
how much amount?

You can easily check this information out on tokensale.propy.com Smiley

Forgive my ignorance. You site includes a countdown timer but there is no ico address. Is the token sale still ongoing?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Good amount collected already, no doubt this is one of the highest amount raised recently.
how much amount?

thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 259

Propy is progressing on our smart contracts development for the first transactions in Ukraine! For the first time, a high-value asset connected to the real world will be transferred on the Blockchain. 

Read more about the news at HuffPost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/purchasing-property-online-the-revolutionary-way-ukraine_us_59933fe7e4b0afd94eb3f565

another great achievement propy team! being available in diffrent countries means larger market and bigger sales! best of luck propy team!
It's a great news, yeah. It seems to me team are working and don't stay on same place. The project is developing.
Activity: 602
Today I read the article how one of the CIS's countries - Ukraine is set to offer blockchain real estate to foreign investors on Cointelegraph. In the article you can read about Ukraine's ambition to be one of the world’s foremost nations in establishing a comprehensive Blockchain ecosystem, and the real estate sector forms an important part of our overall Blockchain strategy.
Ukraine is a poor country but like many low-cost countries they also have real estate and there are also problems that the builders of this project want to solve! I hope that this will be one of many countries where such technologies are needed!
Activity: 602
https://blog.propy.com/propy-frequently-asked-questions-19a4c6fdd09c
Team you are all good fellows! You are pioneers in this new business! I respect your work! Keep it up!
Activity: 546
Is there a way to make our propy accounts more secure? I see no option for 2fa. Will it be possible to access the coins once they are available directly through the website without any additional verification or will it be necessary to have access to the associated email as well? If access to the email or some type of outside verification is not needed then the tokens are extremely vulnerable...

Are you pertaining to orderbook account? If yes, there is an additional security for your orderbook account when you link it to your mobile number. That is an option when you go to your orderbook account.

Been trying to link it to my phone but I don't see where this is an option. I can see where you recover your account with you email and sms, but there's no optional visible for adding 2fa to the login.

i think two factor authentication is a must in propy accounts because most hackers targets poor security settings and high money transactions and even the most advanced websites can be hacked nowadays. prevention is better than cure.

The 2fa question will be raised asap! We will be able to solve some security related questions, thanks for your wise remark.

It will be great if you could implement 2fa, as so many fishing websites now and scammers are everywhere, so this can help to protect Propy's holders.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 508
Today I read the article how one of the CIS's countries - Ukraine is set to offer blockchain real estate to foreign investors on Cointelegraph. In the article you can read about Ukraine's ambition to be one of the world’s foremost nations in establishing a comprehensive Blockchain ecosystem, and the real estate sector forms an important part of our overall Blockchain strategy.
Activity: 51
HelloHello everyone, is it still can join bounty social media ? I just know , looks a nice project , please tell me if can join Wink

Sure, you can Wink

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
So isn't this just like Swarm City?

propy is in decentralizing real estate property while swarm city is any product that person to person commerce. propy is focused on real estate.

definitely not, i suggest you read the whitepaper for precise details. By reading it you can clearly learn the big difference.
I have a question and i think others also ask this, since i am reading the updates and other contents of propy i don't yet read exchanges or target exchanges to list. Any updates on this everyone?

More details on exchanges - after the crowdsale ends. Most probably on Sep, 16. Stay tuned with Propy! 

why you do not have Bounty thread in bitcointalk

We have Bounty button in our first post. That's totally enough Wink

There is phone number verification. It's mandatory in case you feel you can forget your password. Otherwise, no other way is available to help you reset your password.

Got the letter with news. one of them "Token sale in Japan opening soon".
Investors from some countries can not invest?

update: you just make WP on japanese...

Is it a request or order? Wink

where I can see list participant bounty blog post sir ?

check their bounty campaign at medium. It was attached the first page of this thread.

There is no such list, it's our private database which is available only to us. 

Activity: 630

another great achievement propy team! being available in diffrent countries means larger market and bigger sales! best of luck propy team!
how much amount?

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1680/1*tPTV51qY1q4sYm8QwXNEbQ.png

ICYMI: The Propy team developed a practical FAQ, in order to address some of the most frequent
questions received from the Propy community.

That's cool, but why there is no even single tweet about it? People should know about the FAQ.

All our updates were tweeted in time, so THERE IS a tweet about our F.A.Q. Thanks, we'll remind our community in Tweeter about it!

Pages:
Jump to: