Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prospector - Multi-Coin GPU+CPU cryptocurrency miner - page 9. (Read 32075 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Keep up the good work . 4x Rx 580  95mh  and 4x r9 nano 91mh
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
New version running. Is there expected speed improvement here?  Seems like i"m up about another 1-1.5Mhs per card.  Hashing at 20-21Mhs per RX480 consistently with latest version.   Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Perfect work. MSI RX 480 8gb (1303/2000) before 19.5 Mh/s and now: https://ufile.io/lmvje (4x GPU). Well thank you.
Activity: 41
Thank you for the update
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Thank you very much for this miner~
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I tested 0.07 version, rx 560 4gb  10,40 mh
Thanks for your work
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Nice work. Will be testing new version and report back  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Nice work although my RX 470 hashrates seem to be the same.
Activity: 84
NEW VERSION UP!!

I have finished the 0.0.7 release which brings awesome new kernels for AMD RX 4** and 5** . Stock RX 570 can now do about 19.2 MH/s.
New version also contains fixes for slow status reporting, and saves miner logs into 'logs' directory.

https://github.com/semtexzv/Prospector/releases/tag/0.0.7-ALPHA

Note: If you have RX 290 performance might be lower or higher, I don't really know how will this new kernel work on these devices.
If you have these devices, please report your hashrates, and whether they are lower or higher than previous versions.

Nvidia miners are unaffected, miner uses old kernel on Nvidia devices.

Enjoy Smiley
Activity: 50
Great. I just started using this yesterday for the first time. Certainly enjoying the 20% boost in hash rate over sgminer I'm seeing on 7xRX480 8GB rig. I've had a couple crashes as well.  Is there debug log some where so I can report what is going on?
Another update:

After a long night, I finally optimized the new kernel.

This is XFX 470 4GB Stock on the new kernel: (On the old one it could do max 17.5-18 MH/s)

Newest version will contain this kernel, and some other improvements. Stay tuned Smiley

When will you upload it so we can use it?

Should be few hours tops.
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
Another update:

This is XFX 470 4GB Stock on the new kernel: (On the old one it could do max 17.5-18 MH/s)

Newest version will contain this kernel, and some other improvements. Stay tuned Smiley

When will you upload it so we can use it?
Another update:

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
humble request for api to monitor workers.

much thx.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Interesting will try it out. Does it support cryptonight-lite coin such as Aeon? 
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
Is it only on my PC or anyone else notice. when I mine sigt, cpu load is around 30%.
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
Thanks to @Hurtman, @Mind163 and @oli123 for testing newest version and providing valuable feedback.

The new kernel still needs a lot of optimization, and I will not stop until it is faster than the old one Smiley
Thanks for your efforts
please take care that sometimes miner hangs after switching to devfee or switching back to mining for system owner
Thanks to @Hurtman, @Mind163 and @oli123 for testing newest version and providing valuable feedback.

The new kernel still needs a lot of optimization, and I will not stop until it is faster than the old one Smiley
I have finished new kernel, Anyone here willing to test ( RX 470/470 RX 570/580 ) against older version before I release it ? Send me a PM.
Activity: 128
пpocтo зaпycкaю prospector.exe бeз config.json и c мoими нacтpoйкaми тoжe caмoe.
Pages:
Jump to: