Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRX] [Masternode] [Staking] ProxyNode - Decentralized Server Platform - page 2. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
SCAM alert malware in wallet

its scam coin because there is no whitepaper and no website and information about the project.

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
SCAM alert malware in wallet
copper member
Activity: 191
SCAM PROJECT DEVELOPERS SOLD THEIR PREMINED COINS IN EXCHANGE AND EXIT.

BIG WARNING: THIS IS A SCAM PROJECT, MY DISCORD NAME IS CRYPTO GUY, I ASKED 1 QUESTION AND I WAS BANNED, WHEN A PROJECT STARTS TO BAN PEOPLE SO EASILY ITS A BIG RED FLAG, DONT INVEST PEOPLE LOST BIG ON THHIS, PLUS DEV HAVE SOLD TONS OF COINS ON EXCHANGE, THERE WERE SO MANY BUYERS PEOPLE WOULD BUY THE WHOLE SELL WALL AND AFTER 20MINS ITS A MASSIVE SELL WALL AGAIN IT WENT FOR FOR 2 WEEKS DEVS MADE MILLIONS OF THIS SCAM, STAY WAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY SCAM SCAM SCAM,

this is a shit scam project
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I support this coin too, have my own wallet wich gives me stake rewards and have also shares on CryptoHashTank Master Node Services.
Hurry and buy your coins in for the next colletral update probly this sunday, it will need 6000 coins for a MasterNode.
You can buy the coins at the CryptoBridge exchange, and go the discord channel to join the discussion or for your questions to the dev and community.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
If you are looking for shared MN of PRX, there still few seat availables on https://simplepospool.com, let's go fill it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Coin Specifications
Name: PROXYNODE
Ticker: PRX
Algorithm: HashX11
Maximum Supply: 275,000,000 PRX
Port=12195
Rpcport=12196
Masternode Reward: 80%
Staking Reward: 20%
Masternode collateral: 2000 PRX
Block Time: ~ 60 seconds
Maturity: 50 blocks
Minimum staking age: 6 hours

New algo? HashX11, no PoW, only masternode and PoS.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
1/5/2019/W1/#6
ISA
Activity: 52
project looks ok. any real use case will be added?
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
PRX has also begun trading on Crex24 it seems:

https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/PRX-BTC

and today we can see this coin at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/proxynode
and tradeable not only at crex24 but cryptobridge too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
PRX has also begun trading on Crex24 it seems:

https://crex24.com/nl/exchange/PRX-BTC
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

A) No spam bounties or airdrops.

Can't state enough what a relief that is. There is nothing wrong with organized bounties and airdrops, but most Discord-based currencies are a total clusterf*ck in this regard.

Way too many bounties and airdrops etc end up getting way out of control. But yes, it's a releif to see that this hasn't happened yet here  Grin
legendary

Can't state enough what a relief that is. There is nothing wrong with organized bounties and airdrops, but most Discord-based currencies are a total clusterf*ck in this regard.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
2 things looking really good in here.

B) Listed on CHT

I just might give this a go  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
good rewards structure
legendary
In contrast, forum users should pay their attention on Green Trust accounts, like you.
It makes much more sense.

Not saying anyone should take my word for it, I just pass information along Wink

Cryptocurrency is all about doing one's own research, I just wish more people would do so instead of taking comments on the internet for the truth.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
This is a main important point that help us to explain why most of scam-word-contained threads come from newbies.
They don't lose anything by spreading FUDs and massively scam-word-contained threads around the forum.
Don't believe the newbie and copper accounts using caps and red letters, they just want your cheap coins Smiley But don't take my word for it, join the Discord and see everything unfold for yourselves Smiley
In contrast, forum users should pay their attention on Green Trust accounts, like you.
It makes much more sense.
Of course, I known that sometime prestigious, reliable guys might turn into bad, and scam others, got red trusts, and so on.
However, such bad cases are very very rare.
Activity: 3
I HAVE BEEN SOME DAYS WITH THIS COIN IN SHARED MN I HAVE BEEN SEEN HOW THE EFFECT BITCOIN AFFECTED TO THIS COIN AS ALL OTHERS TO I HABEEN ON SEVERALS COMMUNITY COINS AND WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEN AT THIS COIN IS A GREAT SUPPORT, DEVS ARE VERY COMPROMISED WITH US AND THEY REALLY WORK FOR US. THE PRICE DUMP BUT SLOW BUT IS GOING UP NOW, SO I REALLY SUPPORT AND BELIVE THE COIN TEAM. AND CONGRADS FOR DONT EASY JUST LEFT AND THXS FOR DO THE HARD WORK EVEN HEARING ALL THOSE PEOPLE POSTING NEGATIVE MESSAGES. INVESTORS STAND BY DEVS TEAM. GO AHEAD!!!!!
legendary
The project developer is actually on Discord and posted the following updates today:

Our website is in development, and will have a lot more information for the community.  It should be up shortly
@nitin we mentioned this a bit earlier.  Unfortunately, it looks like a lot of guys got in early at 20k sats, made a lot of money the first few days and then dumped there collateral and got out and moved onto another project.  Since they were already in the green they decideded to market dump, and then other people saw prices going down to so they panic sold.
The dev team has not sold any coins all week
And even has tried to buy a little here and there to sustain the price, but could not keep that up for long.  We are hoping the new collateral increase should help with demand, and get some stability back into the project

When asked about the lack of communication and current price woes, ProxyNode replied:

Apologies, we will try to be more active.  Please keep in mind that it is a bit tough for us to respond at 4-5am in the morning though.  We will try our best to respond quicker going forward
Also, we are only 0.6btc away from 20k sats
we can easily rally back up for the collateral increase

Don't believe the newbie and copper accounts using caps and red letters, they just want your cheap coins Smiley But don't take my word for it, join the Discord and see everything unfold for yourselves Smiley
Activity: 4
SCAMMMMMMMMM PROJECT DEVELOPERS JUST LEFT THE DISCORD, EXIT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Activity: 25

BIG WARNING: THIS IS A SCAM PROJECT, MY DISCORD NAME IS CRYPTO GUY, I ASKED 1 QUESTION AND I WAS BANNED, WHEN A PROJECT STARTS TO BAN PEOPLE SO EASILY ITS A BIG RED FLAG, DONT INVEST PEOPLE LOST BIG ON THHIS, PLUS DEV HAVE SOLD TONS OF COINS ON EXCHANGE, THERE WERE SO MANY BUYERS PEOPLE WOULD BUY THE WHOLE SELL WALL AND AFTER 20MINS ITS A MASSIVE SELL WALL AGAIN IT WENT FOR FOR 2 WEEKS DEVS MADE MILLIONS OF THIS SCAM, STAY WAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY SCAM SCAM SCAM,
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: