Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRX] [Masternode] [Staking] ProxyNode - Decentralized Server Platform - page 3. (Read 24133 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
where to get the coins ?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
New article on ProxyNode is up:

http://mnmmg.com/what-is-proxynode/

Please share it on social media etc, you know the drill Wink

All nice but why are they dumping? Huh

I ve sent you a pm, can you answer that pls?

The wallet is also not giving rewards for staking.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
New article on ProxyNode is up:

http://mnmmg.com/what-is-proxynode/

Please share it on social media etc, you know the drill Wink
Activity: 46
Stay away from the garbage project.
managers doing sales.
they manipulate the price
copper member
Activity: 191
another crap project look at the reward scheme high inflation
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
barely getting network connections since yesterday, does anyone have a list of working nodes to connect to?

Edit: problem sorted itself thanks to some help on Discord Smiley

If anyone needs some nodes:

addnode=185.2.103.114
addnode=178.238.235.79
addnode=80.241.213.68
addnode=107.174.61.136
addnode=149.28.247.222
addnode=45.77.163.19
addnode=116.203.22.193
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Appeared on MNO and MMP is great step to enter the ecosystem of masternode coins.
However, I have a feeling that MN investors and crypto investors will wait to get more details, more real developed products from the Proxy Node project before they really think of investing into Proxy Node. It's just my feeling, and of course maybe wrong at some what extents.
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Borden Will Just Hodl.
Hello, we would like to inform the community that we are officially live and trading on CryptoBridge! - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PRX_BRIDGE.BTC

Thank you. Let me fill up my bags. The price looks pretty low. High risk though. But masternode.
copper member
Activity: 4
copper member
Activity: 4
Hello, we would like to inform the community that we are officially live and trading on CryptoBridge! - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PRX_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

Another anonymous masternode project. Selling the premined coins for masternodes. Who are the owners of the 8 online masternodes right now? Did they already sell mn? Or it's them? What's the main benefit of mining this coin other than selling your coins once they hit an exchange, if you have nothing to do with virtual private servers?

That's kind of the point of masternodes right now. Buy the presale, sell on the exchange...profit. Not every coin has to be a revolution plenty people...myself included make a lot of money this way. The key is to avoid scams that never reach the exchange

So it means, the bottomline here is only profit. If you are after for the money, look for potential mn project that will hit in the market fast, even without long-term goals???
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Hello. Just want to ask.
To whom i can offer Automate MN Script?
Our services :
- script adjustment for projects
- daemon building for all supported Linux OS
- script & daemon hosting
- support in script discord & dev discord

Our script Supported :
- CentOS 7, Debian 8/9, Fedora 27/28/29 & ubuntu 14.04/16.04/17.10/18.04.
- IPv4 & IPv6

Our script already use by 6 projects.
If you have time, please take a look our video live run. Masternode setup using our script - Debian 9.

Let me know your update. Thank you

Activity: 180
Merit: 12
SecondBTC - Trade and Earn
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Borden Will Just Hodl.
It is bold to enter such a falling market. Wink
Time to rise for all, so the PRX team have made right and smart approach to launch their project at the current period.
Launched and waited only weeks to see it move upward (my expectation, and it might be wrong).

They Trading already?
How do I buy server space?
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Time to rise for all, so the PRX team have made right and smart approach to launch their project at the current period.
Launched and waited only weeks to see it move upward (my expectation, and it might be wrong).
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hello, where i can see  whitepaper your project? and where i can get information about presale do you have plan it ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Is the Proxynode Mobile App available? it seems very interesting, various servers, wallets and platforms are available in one application account.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Is this an ICO token?
Because I don't see the sales line for softcaps and hardcaps on the main Proxy Node website.
Then I also did not see the development team that was included and did not have an advisor too,and wallet for Android not yet available for now,right?

So, I have thousands of question marks in my head !!!

No, we will not be hosting a Pre-sale/ICO. The funds to develop our Blockchain, Platform, and mobile applications are entirely self funded. We are in communication with exchanges as we speak and we are planning to get listed soon. Our platform and Mobile wallet(iOS/Android) are currently in development, we will notify the community when we are ready to launch.
This is what I like about the cryptocurrency project because with this, it is certain that the development team has a lot of money to support finance in front of PRX.
It is clear that ICO is full of mysteries and can only make coins always Dump and Dump up to the earth's crust. LOL
Pages:
Jump to: