Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRX] [Masternode] [Staking] ProxyNode - Decentralized Server Platform - page 4. (Read 24133 times)

copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is this an ICO token?
Because I don't see the sales line for softcaps and hardcaps on the main Proxy Node website.
Then I also did not see the development team that was included and did not have an advisor too,and wallet for Android not yet available for now,right?

So, I have thousands of question marks in my head !!!

No, we will not be hosting a Pre-sale/ICO. The funds to develop our Blockchain, Platform, and mobile applications are entirely self funded. We are in communication with exchanges as we speak and we are planning to get listed soon. Our platform and Mobile wallet(iOS/Android) are currently in development, we will notify the community when we are ready to launch.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Is this an ICO token?
Because I don't see the sales line for softcaps and hardcaps on the main Proxy Node website.
Then I also did not see the development team that was included and did not have an advisor too,and wallet for Android not yet available for now,right?

So, I have thousands of question marks in my head !!!
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

Another anonymous masternode project. Selling the premined coins for masternodes. Who are the owners of the 8 online masternodes right now? Did they already sell mn? Or it's them? What's the main benefit of mining this coin other than selling your coins once they hit an exchange, if you have nothing to do with virtual private servers?

That's kind of the point of masternodes right now. Buy the presale, sell on the exchange...profit. Not every coin has to be a revolution plenty people...myself included make a lot of money this way. The key is to avoid scams that never reach the exchange
brand new
Activity: 0
We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange . A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com 

[email protected]

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
Activity: 1
Very interesting reward structure, project looks promising
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh

Another anonymous masternode project. Selling the premined coins for masternodes. Who are the owners of the 8 online masternodes right now? Did they already sell mn? Or it's them? What's the main benefit of mining this coin other than selling your coins once they hit an exchange, if you have nothing to do with virtual private servers?
Activity: 1
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
mined 6000 blocks over..
dev is miner Huh
copper member
Activity: 4

Coin Specifications

Name: PROXYNODE
                                                                                     Ticker: PRX
                                                                                Algorithm: HashX11
                                                                                     Maximum Supply: 275,000,000 PRX
                                                                                Port=12195
                                                                                     Rpcport=12196
                                                                                Masternode Reward: 80%
                                                                                     Staking Reward: 20%
                                                                                Masternode collateral: 2000 PRX
                                                                                     Block Time: ~ 60 seconds
                                                                                Maturity: 50 blocks
                                                                                     Minimum staking age: 6 hours

Official Links

Website:Proxynode.io
                                                            GITHUB:Github.com/ProxyNode/proxynode
                                                WALLET:Github.com/ProxyNode/proxynode/releases/tag/v1.0.0
                                                                          Explorer:178.238.235.79

Community Channel

DISCORD:Discord.gg/C5RPEhD
                                                            TWITTER:Twitter.com/ProxyNodeCoin

Exchanges

CryptoBridge

Listing Sites

Masternodes.online

Pages:
Jump to: