Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 15. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Individuals have a surprising lack of control when it comes to their own electronic health information. We believe individuals should be able to easily access their own comprehensive healthcare data and manage the use of it on their own terms.

https://patientory.com/blog/2018/12/13/returning-the-control-of-health-data-to-the-consumer/
means that the Patientory can be used by customers for payment at the hospital?
This is like insurance in my opinion right?

I don't think so. In this Patientory enable us to securely access, track, store, and exchange our health data with our chosen medical professional.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Yes, the train has already left, I don’t expect anything from this project. except that to incite sec on him, but in this case, the maximum that will be, it will pump someone. may even give some conditional term. but this will not affect the project implementation or the return of funds to investors.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Individuals have a surprising lack of control when it comes to their own electronic health information. We believe individuals should be able to easily access their own comprehensive healthcare data and manage the use of it on their own terms.

https://patientory.com/blog/2018/12/13/returning-the-control-of-health-data-to-the-consumer/
means that the Patientory can be used by customers for payment at the hospital?
This is like insurance in my opinion right?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

For this they must have agreement with some hospitals and medicine clinics, but seems they dont have any... And even may be government must to approve their technology...

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Yep, you were absolutely right the price is slowly going back to the starting level. I guess in a couple of days the price will go back to 350.

You're just way too emotionnal. It will back up and growth soon just matter of patience.

why not buy more while its low ? We all know once it'll be back up people will swear why they haven't buy more lol. Human nature won't change.

It's just that the current market condition of the crypto-verse is making me crazy lol. Hopefully this bear phase will end soon.
It is true that I certainly think we are all here also hoping that this bear phase can end as soon as possible and if that really happens it certainly is good news for everyone and we'll see what happens
Activity: 658
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Yep, you were absolutely right the price is slowly going back to the starting level. I guess in a couple of days the price will go back to 350.

You're just way too emotionnal. It will back up and growth soon just matter of patience.

why not buy more while its low ? We all know once it'll be back up people will swear why they haven't buy more lol. Human nature won't change.

It's just that the current market condition of the crypto-verse is making me crazy lol. Hopefully this bear phase will end soon.
all felt the effects of this bear season, only stable coins did not experience price declines,
and PTOY also dropped to 80% more since ATH

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
I'm depressed af too because of all the losses I made in crypto but patientory is a long term project I believe in.

I am still holding the tokens that I bought during the ICO and I don't think I am going sell them any time soon because the price is real shitty right now.

Btw any idea why the price is up by 60% today?

Looking at graphs and volumes, it looks like the classic pump & dump scheme, organized in some shit groups.
As you can see, in fact, the price tends to double in about a few minutes while the volumes explode, going from $ 5000-10000 to about $ 500,000-1000000; moreover, after about an hour from the pump the prices are starting to deflate to bring back almost the same pre-pump level.

I have already observed this many times in the past; in less than 7 days you'll have the same price as yesterday.

Activity: 658
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I'm depressed af too because of all the losses I made in crypto but patientory is a long term project I believe in.

I am still holding the tokens that I bought during the ICO and I don't think I am going sell them any time soon because the price is real shitty right now.

Looking at graphs and volumes, it looks like the classic pump & dump scheme, organized in some shit groups.
As you can see, in fact, the price tends to double in about a few minutes while the volumes explode, going from $ 5000-10000 to about $ 500,000-1000000; moreover, after about an hour from the pump the prices are starting to deflate to bring back almost the same pre-pump level.

I have already observed this many times in the past; in less than 7 days you'll have the same price as yesterday.

I participated in the ICO of this project and the starting level for me is over 10K sats, I did not sell that time because I believe it will rise and here I am now still holding this token. It's less than 1K sats already, it's a steal if you will ask me, the more it will go down, the more we should try to accumulate.

I also participated in this ICO.
The problem is the value has fallen from 10k to 500 that's way too much if you ask me

you have to be patient, if you join the ICO, of course you have also taken advantage of last year's bullish time,
the price has already reached $ 0.5, and now it's only $ 0.01

I participated in the ICO of this project and the starting level for me is over 10K sats, I did not sell that time because I believe it will rise and here I am now still holding this token. It's less than 1K sats already, it's a steal if you will ask me, the more it will go down, the more we should try to accumulate.

I also participated in this ICO.
The problem is the value has fallen from 10k to 500 that's way too much if you ask me
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”

nobody know,and that why price is so low .

one thing is sure,if you are wrong,you'll never be able to catch the rise that is coming.  Grin

would you gonna have regret for this life opportunity if let say an amazon-kind-company invest into medical blockchain? This can go to 20 or 30$ per coin inside couple years, there's virtually no selling pressure. Only time will tell.

Price so low, because people do not believe no more in this project and their team, because they didnt provide any existed product and dont have partnerships for almost 2 years. I dont think that Amazo will be working with such company. They were going to create own blockchain... but now.. there is no own blockchain, just ERC tokens and simple app.
as strange as it may sound, but if there was a growing market and the price of the token grew now, then everyone would not care about the current state of the project
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
They were going to create own blockchain... but now.. there is no own blockchain, just ERC tokens and simple app.

HealthNet is their own blockchain.
Activity: 1162

one thing is sure,if you are wrong,you'll never be able to catch the rise that is coming.  Grin

would you gonna have regret for this life opportunity if let say an amazon-kind-company invest into medical blockchain? This can go to 20 or 30$ per coin inside couple years, there's virtually no selling pressure. Only time will tell.

Price so low, because people do not believe no more in this project and their team, because they didnt provide any existed product and dont have partnerships for almost 2 years. I dont think that Amazo will be working with such company. They were going to create own blockchain... but now.. there is no own blockchain, just ERC tokens and simple app.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I haven't watched ptoy price for all this time. Did price on exchanges higher then it was on ICO at least sometime? Or it was lower all time.

If I am not mistaken price during ICO price was $0.1 and ATH high for the project was ~$0.65

So to answer your question yes it did traded above ICO for some time
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.
I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust

What you talking about? How you know about this? They have almost 2 years for partnering, but in fact they dont have any singre partner or companies which interesting in their technology....

It is unlikely that large companies will invest in this particular project. Now the market has new campaigns that are engaged in the introduction of blockchain in medicine.
It is more likely that large companies will buy their development, if they have some value than investing in the project
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.
I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust

What you talking about? How you know about this? They have almost 2 years for partnering, but in fact they dont have any singre partner or companies which interesting in their technology....

It is unlikely that large companies will invest in this particular project. Now the market has new campaigns that are engaged in the introduction of blockchain in medicine.
Pages:
Jump to: