Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 17. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

will announce their partners in January 2019
continue to trust

Source?

source ceo, At the beginning of 2019, the partner app will be live.
I would like to see confirmation of your words. Link to the news for example. because without an official statement, these are just empty promises, of which there were already very many and none of them were fulfilled.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I have been following this project for quite a long time since its inception. a year and a half has passed and I still do not see any partnerships with medical organizations. My belief in the project gradually disappears.

Do you know any blockchain healthcare companies that have decent partnerships already?

For example their competitor MediBlock have a lot partnership already and their team look like more professional.
For example their announced partnership some time ago with Massachusetts General Hospital:

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/medibloc-x-harvard-medical-school-massachusetts-general-hospital-research-51f01e14d6e5
Partnerships are good, but there are still many challenges that such projects must overcome. This is a big risk for the investor

Of course, medicine is very hard niche. There are needed a lot of licenses etc. But it all depend of team - how serious they are. I dont see perspective in Patientory as they team look unprofessional. They dont have any serious partnership...
You're not the only ones who lost faith in them. Many people want to get rid of their tokens, but can not do it because of the large drop in prices and small trading volumes
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head

continue to trust

Source?

source ceo, At the beginning of 2019, the partner app will be live.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

For example their competitor MediBlock have a lot partnership already and their team look like more professional.
For example their announced partnership some time ago with Massachusetts General Hospital:

https://medium.com/@MediBloc/medibloc-x-harvard-medical-school-massachusetts-general-hospital-research-51f01e14d6e5
Partnerships are good, but there are still many challenges that such projects must overcome. This is a big risk for the investor

Of course, medicine is very hard niche. There are needed a lot of licenses etc. But it all depend of team - how serious they are. I dont see perspective in Patientory as they team look unprofessional. They dont have any serious partnership...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.

All we can do now is hold on to our tokens because the price is so low that it would crazy to sell. Good thing PTOY is listed on Upbit and bittrex  hopefully someone will pump it.
Many hope to be pumped. I don't think that's going to happen when everyone's waiting. Many people want to sell their tokens

I guess you are right in order for me to get out at high price I have to be extremely lucky or have to hope that most of the holders are in for a long run.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
let just hope for the best at this point lol
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

continue to trust

Source?
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Some industries are complicated and need lot of time to show openness to new innovated ideas. This is happening with health industry which needs of overhauling but same time its existed structure puts its journey to shift on blockchain slower. Patienory has long term goals and advanced confirmation of attending future events are proof of this. Just keep sticking with it to make something.

continue to trust

All we can do now is hold on to our tokens because the price is so low that it would crazy to sell. Good thing PTOY is listed on Upbit and bittrex  hopefully someone will pump it.
Many hope to be pumped. I don't think that's going to happen when everyone's waiting. Many people want to sell their tokens
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Blockchain is a good technology, but not all spheres will be able to apply this technology in their enterprises. This blockchain project is a necessity, and in the future all medical institutions will keep records in a distributed register.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

It is the only wise thing we can do. Who bought many tokens 12 months ago, today is "stuck" and of course it is useless to sell now losing more than 90%.

The only solution is to close everything, hope that the team will realize the roadmap and come back to see you in 24 months!
The project is technically complex, and it was necessary to think well before investing, because I immediately decided for myself that I would keep tokens for many years.

The project is complex in bureaucratic law. as it will be difficult to obtain permission from regulatory authorities. But when I invested in this project, I thought that licenses would be obtained.
licenses can be obtained if Patientory strives to legalize the project, usually if the country does not have ICO regulations I think they are safe, different from the US
Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

It is the only wise thing we can do. Who bought many tokens 12 months ago, today is "stuck" and of course it is useless to sell now losing more than 90%.

The only solution is to close everything, hope that the team will realize the roadmap and come back to see you in 24 months!
The project is technically complex, and it was necessary to think well before investing, because I immediately decided for myself that I would keep tokens for many years.

The project is complex in bureaucratic law. as it will be difficult to obtain permission from regulatory authorities. But when I invested in this project, I thought that licenses would be obtained.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I do not expect any action from the team of this project. for one and a half years of work, they did almost nothing. It remains to hope that when the growth period comes, they will pamp everything, including this token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Pamps are always profitable for someone, and of course those who make pamps are the first in the queue. It will just be much easier in the growing market and the pampit will have to spend significantly less money at the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: