Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 18. (Read 226734 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

It is the only wise thing we can do. Who bought many tokens 12 months ago, today is "stuck" and of course it is useless to sell now losing more than 90%.

The only solution is to close everything, hope that the team will realize the roadmap and come back to see you in 24 months!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Man people aren't tired to sell loss ?

Buy low sell lower for twelve month long,yes ! Can we go for a 24 month long ? Will see !!

People selling much more stronger coin even in loss nowdays. Ptoy finished ICO 1.5 years ago, but what we have now? Just only simple app? Seems people not interesting in this app and the have more stronger competitors already (MediBlock for example).
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Pretty much going for a 24 month downtrend, Crypto possibly hit is all time high, this become more risky than penny stock.
No one expected such a turn of events in the crypto world, many people will not be able to withstand such an onslaught, and will remain with nothing. I am trying to shift my attention to another area of activity, and I will come back here in a year.

This seriously look more wise,after 10 years of crypto just fool can say we're still early,at the best we're into the middle of something that gonna take lot of time to build. So its a no rush.
I have a lot of experience in this field, I remember how the Internet appeared, and I compare that period and the blockchain, and I can say that the blockchain is the future, and the very beginning of this path. The distributed registry will soon be used in everything. Medicine is a huge market, and the patientory should take a share of this market.

everyone now isn't strong enough to see that the price of bitcoin is down 85% from ATH, and now it's only 3600 $, it's really terrible, especially PTOY, only worth 0.01,
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

This seriously look more wise,after 10 years of crypto just fool can say we're still early,at the best we're into the middle of something that gonna take lot of time to build. So its a no rush.
I have a lot of experience in this field, I remember how the Internet appeared, and I compare that period and the blockchain, and I can say that the blockchain is the future, and the very beginning of this path. The distributed registry will soon be used in everything. Medicine is a huge market, and the patientory should take a share of this market.

who live gonna see ! Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I see with so long delay but they have app at last? This is just a demo or full app? Is there any companies which interesting in using their app?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

legendary

legendary
Neither there is any bad news nor understandable reason behind recent decline in market. It is manipulation the final one before institutional investors to take over the cryptocurrencies markets. They will get multiple things from this recent shuffling in market. Don't be distracted by this what is visible but try to be among survivals those will be winners. Hold on tight and remain in the game Ptoy will also grow further in future.
It's obvious that last year there was bad news, and the market did not fall so much. Now for no reason the market just collapsed. The ptoy on the background of other projects looks very good, there is the visibility of the work, and the price has not fallen as much as other projects.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Neither there is any bad news nor understandable reason behind recent decline in market. It is manipulation the final one before institutional investors to take over the cryptocurrencies markets. They will get multiple things from this recent shuffling in market. Don't be distracted by this what is visible but try to be among survivals those will be winners. Hold on tight and remain in the game Ptoy will also grow further in future.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
well,  we had only one job, holding a currency that have virtually Zero selling pressure.

That's because of lack of volume, but even though there is zero selling pressure as you said, it can be noted that there is a significant decline of price.
But despite of that there is still volume which is better compared to other coins that has no volume because of the recent dump.
legendary
well,  we had only one job, holding a currency that have virtually Zero selling pressure.

Buy low sell lower for twelve month long,yes ! Can we go for a 24 month long ? Will see !!

It looking this token didn't find its bottom so that it's pretty hard to know what this journey will get stopped. There are so many reason who is putting this project under more pressure and situation are getting more critical if this trend will continue it will drop more down.
The whole market is in the red zone, and the PTOY token is holding steady, this means that the price will not be lower. It's time to buy tokens for future wealth.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

It looking this token didn't find its bottom so that it's pretty hard to know what this journey will get stopped. There are so many reason who is putting this project under more pressure and situation are getting more critical if this trend will continue it will drop more down.
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What is this airdop website all about ? I have tried to find out more about it but no vein so far. This link took me to login or signup options and this doesn't make sense to create account when I don't know the purpose of this at first hand. This requirement of 500 Ptoy is for node running or is to receive new tokens created on mainnet of PTOY's own blockchain ?
Activity: 292
1 - Use airdrop service (https://airdrop.ptoy.org) to transfer PTOYs from ethereum main-net to PTOYNet.
2 - Patientory Association's ethereum main-net public address has been shared within airdrop service. User need to transfer PTOYs from their ethereum main-net account to Patientory Association's account. User may use any third party wallet services like metamask.io to transfer their PTOYs into Patientory Association's account. Note: Please don't transfer using exchanges, as we do not support exchanges at this point.
3 - Securely store the transaction hash from above transaction, and register it with Airdrop service.
4 - Once Patientory association verifies your transfer using the transaction hash, same amount of PTOYs will be credited to User account within PTOYNet.
5 - Wallet address will be same as User's public address in ethereum main-net.
6 - User can check their account's balance in PTOYNet at https://transfer.ptoy.org.
7 - User can now transfer 500 PTOYs as security deposit into Patientory Associations's Deposit account (0x45a9AE928E22739a7574F095113D2e4171027adF) using https://transfer.ptoy.org to enable the service. While doing the transfer please make note of the transaction hash. This transaction hash is needed for verification during registration process.

At point 6, what to do? Really you ask me my private key? For what?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The road map is very informative, and I would like to see the timely implementation of the plans. But the project is very complex, and it will take a long time.
Activity: 292
I'm a bit miffed at the node rewards. Running a server on Digital Ocean with the minimum specs would cost $20 per month, yet the max monthly rewards rewards would be $1.85. I don't think that would even cover the power usage on a Raspberry Pi.

If you ran a 50GB node for 10 years the maximum you'd make per year is 600 PTOY = e.g. $22.2 (based on current prices), leading to a whopping 6000 PTOY/$220.

Now factor in hosting at $20 per month, e.g. $240 per year (assuming in inflation), your hosting costs would be $2400. Let alone all the time spent maintaining your server and applications.

I've been a supporter of this project from day one and would be happy to run a node, but where's the incentive? It makes more sense to just buy $300 worth of PTOY and hodl. Unless there's something I'm missing?
You are right, I am waiting and do not start the node, as it is not profitable. but in your calculations, the token should cost at least $ 5 to make a profit from the node.

yes it's too low right now
If we support the node, it will be $ 5.

you have pm
Pages:
Jump to: