Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 58. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Did this coin turn out to be a scam? I have a lot invested and the price hasn't really gone up in a while!

I also work in the health industry and do not understand why they need to go to the FDA for approval?

FDA is food and drug administration, what does that have ANYTHING to do with healthcare security?
Activity: 23
People, please explain, current ptoy surge was caused by the news in twitter, where ptoy CEO got some award? But they have nothing on their stand, except white tablecloth and something in ashtray. Maybe they already FDA licended?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN-hk-ZVoAEFarq.jpg

Congrats! Patientory was a top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association 11/3/17 #$PTOY #tech
This picture is not helping, the location looks Sh*t, the girl has not done here hair, not a good picture overall.
What do you expect from a liar ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
People, please explain, current ptoy surge was caused by the news in twitter, where ptoy CEO got some award? But they have nothing on their stand, except white tablecloth and something in ashtray. Maybe they already FDA licended?

Congrats! Patientory was a top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association 11/3/17 #$PTOY #tech
This picture is not helping, the location looks Sh*t, the girl has not done here hair, not a good picture overall.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Only two address hold 98.77% of Current supply of PTOY.................surprise.

Not 98%, only 68% (40% + 28%).
First - this is Ptoy adress (28%)
Second - this is Bittrex wallet (40%). They have also much more other tokens for 500 millions usd in total.
So, dont worry and dont make fuds  Cool
So my conclusion there is no problem with this coin. Now better to discuss about this coin price and about FDA approval, because this thing that all people have been waiting for long time, but seem there is no news about it

If you think that there is no problem with this coin, then you haven't been looking at this thread. Otherwise, this coin would have been much better. ICO investors did not pull out of this project for nothing.

So what is the problem with this Patientory then? They're always working hard on their platform as what their officialt twitter says. If you are talking about the price then you must be blind to see that almost if not all alts went down.

other altcoin price start climbing but ptoy still stagnant ,that's what i have seen.
I don't know exactly why but maybe some people disappointed about FDA. People think that the team will announce it, but unfortunately until now there is  no news about it
Activity: 490
Only two address hold 98.77% of Current supply of PTOY.................surprise.

Second - this is Bittrex wallet (40%). They have also much more other tokens for 500 millions usd in total.
So my conclusion there is no problem with this coin. Now better to discuss about this coin price and about FDA approval, because this thing that all people have been waiting for long time, but seem there is no news about it

If you think that there is no problem with this coin, then you haven't been looking at this thread. Otherwise, this coin would have been much better. ICO investors did not pull out of this project for nothing.

So what is the problem with this Patientory then? They're always working hard on their platform as what their officialt twitter says. If you are talking about the price then you must be blind to see that almost if not all alts went down.

other altcoin price start climbing but ptoy still stagnant ,that's what i have seen.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When will I get my tokens?
Activity: 29

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
What is the price now?

It's about 0,14-0,15$, looks cheap and a nice idea.

You can check the actual average price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/#charts ... and if you go to "Markets" you see the price at the different exchanges ...  Smiley
This coin price still cheap, although other altcoin price start climbing but seem ptoy still stagnant. Maybe after announcement about FDA approval, ptoy coin price can start growing rapidly
Maybe we need a little more time for PTOY to rise, right now it's a good time to buy, it's not the usual volume anymore because PTOY when price is progressive we see more than 100 btc daily volume. Dev needs to release a fresh news that would make the price to rise the soonest.
What is the price now?

You can check the actual average price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/#charts ... and if you go to "Markets" you see the price at the different exchanges ...  Smiley
This coin price still cheap, although other altcoin price start climbing but seem ptoy still stagnant. Maybe after announcement about FDA approval, ptoy coin price can start growing rapidly
Activity: 28
What is the price now?

You can check the actual average price here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/patientory/#charts ... and if you go to "Markets" you see the price at the different exchanges ...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

Post a link. I'm sure one of those addresses is bittrex. People prefer to hold erc20 tokens on exchanges.
This question has already been pop-up in the Russian-language topic. One of the "fat" addresses is the address of the Bitrex exchange. Read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24355412
Activity: 682
Merit: 540

Post a link. I'm sure one of those addresses is bittrex. People prefer to hold erc20 tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

mmm..well..I can see 69%, thats a bit different from 99%
There is no proof about the statement that 98.77% of the total supply is on 2 whales only.
I don't think so unless you provide proof, if that is true then they can easily manipulate the price or make it break the ATH now
so they can make more money.

Most likely that is just a gossip to FUD on people. Even 69% is really impossible unless there are solid proofs given. Maybe those wallets are from Bittrex. I don't really believe that people are dumping this much since PTOY is a serious project with good potential in the near future.
Activity: 29
Top holder account wallet with 40% of tokens belongs to Bittrex-that's where all the trades hapen.

Whales run the game.
Activity: 114
What is the price now?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Could anyone update me what  is happening and why the price took harder hit then other tokens during current crypto downtrend?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Top holder account wallet with 40% of tokens belongs to Bittrex-that's where all the trades hapen.
Pages:
Jump to: