Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 60. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hopefully Ptoy can keep the current price, and if not, ptoy will be under 1k sitting, I'll buy it as much if it touches it.

I bought when the price hit 3k and now I cannot sell it so I just have to relax and wait for the time altcoins will rise.
Now, it's bitcoin show and it has not shown a sign of slowing down so we are tested how patient we are now.

I suggest to you to be patient because this coin maybe can increase after segwit2x in mid of this month. Also not only this coin but also other coin price is down. So patient is the key for now condition
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Hopefully Ptoy can keep the current price, and if not, ptoy will be under 1k sitting, I'll buy it as much if it touches it.

I bought when the price hit 3k and now I cannot sell it so I just have to relax and wait for the time altcoins will rise.
Now, it's bitcoin show and it has not shown a sign of slowing down so we are tested how patient we are now.

Ptoy have a very active team and I am also confident that their hard work will pay off greatly. Let us wait until Bitcoin calms down so promising alts will have their chance. Maybe first half of 2018 is alt momentum just like what happened this year.
Wow! Tell me in more detail what the active team is doing? In addition to stories and promises, nothing is done. They also lied when they said that they applied for FDA. This project has discredited itself forever!
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Ptoy have a very active team and I am also confident that their hard work will pay off greatly. Let us wait until Bitcoin calms down so promising alts will have their chance. Maybe first half of 2018 is alt momentum just like what happened this year.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Why they stopped sending newsletter? I didnt receive any updated more than a month.  Huh
I think they must keep us updates in their progress  Undecided
I have bought more to make secure my 5x from here. It will soon with other markets be on the flying again. First of all I didn't expect to see it reaching under 2k satoshi but once this happened it was my chance. I wanted to hide my bitcoins anyway in altcoins for this hard fork time.
I guess your investment in ptoy coin will growing rapidly after bitcoin hardfork because people will realized their profit from bincoin to buy cheap coin included ptoy coin. So this coin has possibility to start climbing when hardfork finished
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have bought more to make secure my 5x from here. It will soon with other markets be on the flying again. First of all I didn't expect to see it reaching under 2k satoshi but once this happened it was my chance. I wanted to hide my bitcoins anyway in altcoins for this hard fork time.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Most altcoins are losing value.
We can't be sure how much further altcoins will drop in the coming days, but things will turn out better after that.
It might be good idea to buy some PTOY just before the fork.
I think why not...

It not sure for next fork will be a split of the chain...so no free btc
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
hey guys,

Tip: keep your eyes on the patientory website https://patientory.com/about/#ourteam  

team healty and they works only patience
good luck

I checked your link, i see team members photos, but what makes you think they are working and all fine, patientory deserves healthy criticism, because they missed their deadline, and the fault is licensing of their business. What were they thinking when started ICO and set the schedule plan...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hey guys,

Tip: keep your eyes on the patientory website https://patientory.com/about/#ourteam   

good luck

watching musical chairs.
Activity: 18
The most important thing i learned the past few years in cryptoland is, if you think its a scam (even just a little bit), gtfo. Big chance it is.

But make your own decision, make your own mistakes.
We can't be sure how much further altcoins will drop in the coming days, but things will turn out better after that.
Because after hard fork people who buying bitcoin have possibility to sell their bitcoin and buy altcoin that has lower price like ptoy coin. It can change this coin price up
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So is this considered a securities token by the SEC now since users will not have to buy any PTOYs directly to use the app?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
hey guys,

good luck
This thread is slowly going down the tubes.
What do you expect buddy ? chrissa something is a liar. ( no fud just facts )
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool

Touche' very true.
Activity: 23
What do you expect buddy ? chrissa something is a liar. ( no fud just facts )
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Hi there,could anyone enlighten me what happend with the price-it started quite well though.I know,the rise of  bitcoin can blamed for sinking of all tokens but is there anything else to it?
What percentage of tokens is alocated to the team,any road map anywhere?

The SHIT E O chrissa something is a bipolar huge liar...better stay away.
she lies everyday.
i was a huge investor and follower, now i'll be the guy who will  take them down.
I HATE LIARS.
Thanks for your input but I don't trust newbie's accounts for very obvious reason.
Don't trust me i am okay with that...but the question is : do you trust PTOY team ? i don't , newbie or not that's not the point, or maybe you think i created an account just to fud ? come on dude....SHE DID LIE
You must be smart enough to be aware that for spreading fud most often new accounts are used.What is the source anyway?
I actually do not consider the ranking in determine whether a certain member is spreading FUD, it's the reality that we cannot prevent people from spreading FUD but despite of that we can still make a good decision making if we continue to educate ourselves especially on the project that we are investing.
Pages:
Jump to: