Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 59. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Only two address hold 98.77% of Current supply of PTOY.................surprise.

mmm..well..I can see 69%, thats a bit different from 99%
There is no proof about the statement that 98.77% of the total supply is on 2 whales only.
I don't think so unless you provide proof, if that is true then they can easily manipulate the price or make it break the ATH now
so they can make more money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Only two address hold 98.77% of Current supply of PTOY.................surprise.

If this true it can be good at the same time why I am saying so because those surely would want to drive price up again at few times from here. Everything has its pros and cons. That indicates one thing clearly we have whales inside the community.
If only two address it mean that only some people who can drive this coin price up or down, so they are whales in this project. I hope that whales can bring this coin price to increase.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277

mmm..well..I can see 69%, thats a bit different from 99%
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

If this true it can be good at the same time why I am saying so because those surely would want to drive price up again at few times from here. Everything has its pros and cons. That indicates one thing clearly we have whales inside the community.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Make some losses back up by contributing here:

https://www.oaccoin.com/register/?af=9812

Can't be any worse than the unknown in Patientory. These Lending and Staking coins are hot right now. Similar to Bitconnect and Regal Coin. I'm not brave enough to lend yet but I made a few bucks already -  Hextra was $1.05 and at first I thought it was too high but today's price is almost $15. Same with Regal at $70 and Bitconnect which started at .16

I am not here spamming. I feel like i was fleeced by PTOY which kept giving the run-around. I thought I deserved more respect as a Pre-Sale contributor last spring but I finally threw in the towel after the new found "honesty" and promises for more transparency turned into another disappointment. Good luck guys.

Fud and spam= REPORTED
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Price is up but all alt coins are doing well today.
Patience my friend, it seems like segwit will push through so what we have to do now is wait until it's over.
Eventually we will be back to the normal price we are wanting, it's a healthy market and there will be some green times for altcoins.
Segwit2x got cancelled, now altcoin price start to climbing. Maybe during some days forward bitcoin price will correction because people taking profit for buy altcoin or invest in ico project

Yes, segwit got cancelled, but not all altcoins from the list will start to recover. There is no doubt all smart investors already have made their own analysis, nobody will buy asset without potential for real growth. And current Ptoy price stagnation only approves this. No real pump impulse after the Segwit, that was a bad sign.
Patience my friend, it seems like segwit will push through so what we have to do now is wait until it's over.
Eventually we will be back to the normal price we are wanting, it's a healthy market and there will be some green times for altcoins.
Segwit2x got cancelled, now altcoin price start to climbing. Maybe during some days forward bitcoin price will correction because people taking profit for buy altcoin or invest in ico project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Activity: 28
It looks like a science fiction!
Activity: 29
Activity: 94
The idea of this project is great and definitely helps solve a problem. Will be watching hope we can see some more good news.
Activity: 23
People, please explain, current ptoy surge was caused by the news in twitter, where ptoy CEO got some award? But they have nothing on their stand, except white tablecloth and something in ashtray. Maybe they already FDA licended?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN-hk-ZVoAEFarq.jpg

Congrats! Patientory was a top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association 11/3/17 #$PTOY #tech
Great price increase but still not in my selling rate, at the rate of below 3k sats we are still not back to normal and this news really help a little but not a lot.
I hope there will be more awards to come but how prestigious this organization that awarded Patientory as "top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association"?
Look at her, she raised 7.3 millions to take pictures, lie to investors and smile like a moron.
ROADMAP FAIL/ LIES and BS, all she does is taking pictures. WTF
Activity: 28
FDA..?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Positive news coming, but still bot sure about, invest back here. Watching this Project for long time, idea is great, but need more more proof, that this will reach what they said.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
People, please explain, current ptoy surge was caused by the news in twitter, where ptoy CEO got some award? But they have nothing on their stand, except white tablecloth and something in ashtray. Maybe they already FDA licended?

Congrats! Patientory was a top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association 11/3/17 #$PTOY #tech
Great price increase but still not in my selling rate, at the rate of below 3k sats we are still not back to normal and this news really help a little but not a lot.
I hope there will be more awards to come but how prestigious this organization that awarded Patientory as "top 10 finalist with Life Science Angels benefiting the American Diabetes Association"?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 140
this is the best time to buy. In 10-15 days the price should be  30- 40% more expensive.
It is already giving good recovery signs if you can watch the volume and tokens were transitioned for those money. I am not expert but based on activity and changes it is fully prepared for another rise which will be fast without letting people to accumulate in next few days.

Maybe some people aware that this coin price now very cheap and this is the best time to buy before hardfork finished. That's why trading volume change to up although only bit
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is already giving good recovery signs if you can watch the volume and tokens were transitioned for those money. I am not expert but based on activity and changes it is fully prepared for another rise which will be fast without letting people to accumulate in next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: