Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 67. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, as expirienced professional e-health background I would be interested in this project as it correlates with main ideas of my current scientific research. Also there is not much information about real reaults. Do you think there will be some after ico?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Like I say, adios until $0.15  Kiss

Patientory thread not good for serious discussion. Sad to see.
Will leave PTOY thread now since no one like to talk about reality of project.

I seen, that you writing only in 2 thread! Here and in competition thread!
You promoted Ptoy competitors (medx) and fudding here. But we dont need in your dirty tricks and your project.
Ptoy have real team and making real product. Medx (who trying such dirty tricks might sooner a scam!)

there always will be a FUDers and Hypers on any project of cryptocurrency
but in this case, why the dev and team didn't show up to say something here,
no body will think positively, sometimes maybe
thank you
Exactly, we only based on our actions on the news we read and there are a lot of expectations out there but we still have to validate that through the news. In following a project we should not miss a single detail because everything are relevant in order to make a timely decision, for me this project is still undervalued now so buying should be the option.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100

You promoted Ptoy competitors (medx) and fudding here. But we dont need in your dirty tricks and your project.
Ptoy have real team and making real product. Medx (who trying such dirty tricks might sooner a scam!)

there always will be a FUDers and Hypers on any project of cryptocurrency
but in this case, why the dev and team didn't show up to say something here,
no body will think positively, sometimes maybe
thank you
Activity: 350
Why PTOY still unstable team? You look to other ICO project and team stable from first day.

Who not suspicious that PTOY lying to community? No app screenshot. No team member stay more than 2 month.

Only news is they pay to go to venture conference (need more money already?), they pay for cheap community manager. Still no code. Still no alpha.

Looking from outside, this look bad. I be objective.

Yeah you're right, i suggest you sell your PTOY if you have some and move to another project .

Now is not the best time to sell anything. We need to wait for bitcoin to stop growing in price. And after stabilization, tokens will start to grow.

i was sarcastic dude, all i do with ptoy is BUY.

This is not entirely clear. I was selling at 0.00013, and of course it's easy for me to argue that now it's not worth selling or even better to buy. But many who bought then, now do not feel very comfortable.

I think this is time to buy ptoy but not at once in one time for reduce big loss. Buy every the price down, for anticipation the ptoy price down again, so we still have money to buy again
Activity: 131

I agree 100%. The healthcare market is impossible for one company to tackle. The more the better. I don't know why we kill our own soldiers.

Remember...We are all in this together. Blazing new trails in a new landscape.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Ken
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 29
Yes, they delaying with apps... But may be they will make this. We must be patient. Its not easy project.

I agree with you, it's not easy because this project about healtcare. Based on road map on september ago the team have done app submission to FDA approval for release. I think that's need more time to get approval and hope not be long

Yes, may be we will se apps in next years... But price will be much more after app. What he said about FDA approval in their official chanel?

Until this day still no information yet about FDA approval, you can join patientory twitter because the team very active update something there

Which team? You are talking about, there is no team. Ceo seems to be racist, they always hire black people lol. Interestingly, no team member has education in what he or she is working.

CEO racist is the most ignorant crap I have read on here even though it sounds like you were joking. On the other hand, there is some questionable recent hires.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Why PTOY still unstable team? You look to other ICO project and team stable from first day.

Who not suspicious that PTOY lying to community? No app screenshot. No team member stay more than 2 month.

Only news is they pay to go to venture conference (need more money already?), they pay for cheap community manager. Still no code. Still no alpha.

Looking from outside, this look bad. I be objective.

Yeah you're right, i suggest you sell your PTOY if you have some and move to another project .

Now is not the best time to sell anything. We need to wait for bitcoin to stop growing in price. And after stabilization, tokens will start to grow.

i was sarcastic dude, all i do with ptoy is BUY.

This is not entirely clear. I was selling at 0.00013, and of course it's easy for me to argue that now it's not worth selling or even better to buy. But many who bought then, now do not feel very comfortable.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
Yes, they delaying with apps... But may be they will make this. We must be patient. Its not easy project.

I agree with you, it's not easy because this project about healtcare. Based on road map on september ago the team have done app submission to FDA approval for release. I think that's need more time to get approval and hope not be long

Yes, may be we will se apps in next years... But price will be much more after app. What he said about FDA approval in their official chanel?

Until this day still no information yet about FDA approval, you can join patientory twitter because the team very active update something there

Which team? You are talking about, there is no team. Ceo seems to be racist, they always hire black people lol. Interestingly, no team member has education in what he or she is working.

$ptoy is still a gem , the team is growing - new Community Managers, new Technical Product Manager, also the Patientory roadmap to be reviewed and updated to cover all the key milestones in this and following year

Activity: 448

Activity: 102
Merit: 1
IT Head
" Patientory is a global population health management software that regulates and secures patient data."

will soon be successful, i believe, hodl Wink
Activity: 434
a lot  people said this project is a failed project, because the dev is not active in thread ,ofcause as  a investor i hope  the dev is work quitely behind this project
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
PTOY is trading actively on liqui, which is a good thing, I hope we will have a huge price jump in the future, it deserves larger market cap. It is great project.
There is always a reward for those who can wait, the price once again drop and it gives us an opportunity to buy at a cheaper rate.
I would always hope for the success of the team to do their job to deliver and while we are waiting for that big progress we should be smart in accumulating cheap PTOY that was only affected by the Fork that's why it decline it's value.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

PTOY is trading actively on liqui, which is a good thing, I hope we will have a huge price jump in the future, it deserves larger market cap. It is great project.
But i still wait this price can jump on bittrex because bittrex is market leader and more liquid than other exchange. If price jump or down on bittrex then other exchange will follow it
Activity: 403
Like I say, adios until $0.15  Kiss

That price so cheap, maybe i will buy some coin and kept it for 1 year, because this is big oportunity to buy cheap coin and for me ptoy coin has bright future. If you want to know about update this project i suggest to you to look on patientory twitter
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Like I say, adios until $0.15  Kiss

Activity: 23
One more thing, i've been watching PTOY like a sniper for months !! ...since yesterday it's acting differently.

I have computer science bachelor and now do clinical healthcare system IT (masters student ... applying to job now with healthcare IT company).
I like blockchain very much and know that first we see finance industry evolve and now next 1-2 year we see healthcare (trillion dollar market cap).

Because so many ICO, I focus only to healthcare (I understand healthcare and not too many project to research). So far I say no good ICO (I looked to patientory, bowhead, doc.ai and more). Right now I excited to see MedCredits and Medicalchain. 2 project with real doctors and smart plan. I think MedCredits > Medicalchain right now but I watch both very close. So far I will buy MedCredits ICO 90% chance. Medicalchain 40% chance if they show more technical information.

Patientory was first healthcare ICO...also myspace was first! Patientory only chance for success is when we see hospital sign on. I think 95% will never happen, but I watch closely. So far team not show any code, many team member leave and announcements team make have no roadmap plan. Just random conference, random partnership to DASH, random blog post. I do not see strategy from team. But if hospital join, I buy. Until this happen, I think price only go down.

Ok so please do us a favor, come back when a "hospital join" ...adios

You not interested in discussion. I understand. you think you must own PTOY to talk in public forum. You think honest opinion of project not allowed. Only talk about FDA submission lie that never happen. Chrissa steal your money. Blind faith is good strategy for smart investor like you.
Adios...I say hi at $0.15 and then at $0.05 and then goodbye patientory.  Kiss

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ptoy-might-be-scam-1973917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9KE0nQxkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMpRn9pe3OA&t=9s

https://steemit.com/maybe/@ilsignore/why-patientory-ptoy-might-be-garbage

https://www.reddit.com/r/PTOY/comments/70e8kx/warning_patientory_is_a_well_planned_scam_ama_and/

no i am not interested  and i want to lose my money, can i ?
Pages:
Jump to: