Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [PTOY] Patientory Healthcare on the Blockchain - page 71. (Read 226761 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
right now is very critical point hold/sell PTOY for me. I just expect massive rising after this..
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
It seems that all big investors going away from this project... Because they still dont have app  Undecided
They promised app in the end of September  Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
price goes down due to btc fork, everybody sell altcoin and buy btc now ,hope btc price stable ,and ptoy price will recover.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
In the FAQ it says patients will be allocated free space with the option of purchasing extra storage. Is this the only time the actual PTOY token will be used? I'm picturing sick people on a budget not going for the extra space.

I never got an answer here ^^
Devs on slack don't want to answer either. Why not just provide this service with the option to pay in btc or dash?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This decline in value is because of other reasons and has nothing to do with the PTOY. Once that period is over PTOY will be upwards again. It can best explain best as chance to get cheap nothing else. Every market is going through same situation so nothing serious.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
its like insurance or smth like that?
Activity: 55
tokenmarket goes down due to btc fork, everybody sell alts and buy btc
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I am sure that team behind Patientory is doing the best they can to fulfill its function and to deliver what could be a breakthrough in medical archives. Devs dont mind the price as they continue to develop. Investors should double their confidence in this forking times.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Nice got PTOY cheap!

Ptoy is gradually approaching the initial price, which is very encouraging for the true supporters of the project because you can get more tokens.

price on ICO was 0.00004 BTC per token? Now all tokens going down to 2 or even 3 times from ICO price.. SO may be we can see tokens for more cheaper price...
But I want to see any action from team  Huh
Activity: 336
Nice got PTOY cheap!

Ptoy is gradually approaching the initial price, which is very encouraging for the true supporters of the project because you can get more tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Nice got PTOY cheap!
Activity: 145
Exellent time for buying
Agreed, could take off 50% in one day. Great coin for trading.

You think is great? You sure, that price come back to previous positions? May be today next last higher price...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
When will be platform? By their roadmap, platform launch in the end of Q3 2017. But now Q4 2017...
Activity: 602
Two things we know about PTOY :

1/ their business model is great

2/ we have no clue whether they have a chance to make it happen

Activity: 29
Agreed, could take off 50% in one day. Great coin for trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Price going down in 2 times during this weeks.. What happen?
I didnt see Chrissa in Slack during few weeks... Why no updates? When will be app?

Yep down 16% over the past 24 hours. Correction could be signs for a positive rally. Not sure when it bottoms out.
As if only PTOY has gone down so much, check the market, most altcoins are in red now as bitcoin rally to the top.
This is a better time to buy PTOY before it will explode again, many will hate this kind of situation especially the weak hands because they are thinking that the coins they are holding are dying but they are wrong and with their mistake big money will come in to entertain their sell order.
Easy money for whales with the expense of dumb money, let's hold and wait for the pump again because patience is the key.
Activity: 29
I didnt see Chrissa in Slack during few weeks... Why no updates? When will be app?

Yep down 16% over the past 24 hours. Correction could be signs for a positive rally. Not sure when it bottoms out.
Activity: 124
I say many time PTOY have no dev. dev leave project on 3 months working. He only contractor. Write white paper, get ICO money and leave to next ICO. now PTOY no dev. Only Chrissa with big smile on face making sponsor to conference with ICO money.

Brutal english sir with little details. I've known Arabs to be quite racist to blacks. Case in point, ISIS doesn't even recognize Boko Haram because they're black.

Instead making fun of my English 2nd language and race (I am Persian) you respond to this detail:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-brown-99a1322b/

CTO leave project. Fact.

Sir, you have very little understanding of health care it seems in the west. I think you're a racist to blacks is my opinion based on your tone on this thread and I stand by my comments. Iranian men and muslim men have been known to view women as 2nd class citizens and that is fact. Just because the CEO is woman doesn't mean you get to trash her. I think you're a misogynist Amir. Smarten up.

Your attacks on this gentleman are totally outrageous, and he has provided proof of what he says.  EADU you divisive piece of flotsam.
Pages:
Jump to: