Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 15. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 11:06:24 AM
So Ive decided to check whitepaper and it is written in polish or something... How do I fix this, is there any other whitepaper?
Yeah, its a common problem you just have to change the default language on the site and press the button again
Do you mean I have to check the source code of the site
Not really, there is an option in the right corner
Thx, It is kinda strange to ''hide'' it since the project is working worldwide
I dunno dude, it was kinda obvious for me
Maybe I was too unobservant, also there is an option that can save you time.
Ive asked the moderator to help me w/ this and I got the answer really fast, 2bad I had to translate this thing thru google tho.
But the project Is really cool, I have never seen somebody put so much effort into the site.
I hope devs will bring more english-speaking staff
Ofc they will, it would be great if they are going to bring some ppl from translation campaign
Yeah, Ive checked the campaign and there was no translation campaign
Why do you think there is no translation campaign, every project has it
Bcs Ive checked the thing dude, I guess if they have support team worldwide there is no need for translation campaign
Nah, dev said they might do it, I really hope they will make it
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
So Ive decided to check whitepaper and it is written in polish or something... How do I fix this, is there any other whitepaper?
Yeah, its a common problem you just have to change the default language on the site and press the button again
Ive asked the moderator to help me w/ this and I got the answer really fast, 2bad I had to translate this thing thru google tho.
But the project Is really cool, I have never seen somebody put so much effort into the site.
Ofc they will, it would be great if they are going to bring some ppl from translation campaign
Bcs Ive checked the thing dude, I guess if they have support team worldwide there is no need for translation campaign
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 11:02:51 AM
It's right, we currently don't have a translation campaign.
But I will inform you if we decide to make it! Thanks
November 16, 2017, 11:00:07 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:58:07 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:27:08 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:23:01 AM
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 10:11:23 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:10:28 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:09:26 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:08:46 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:07:26 AM
November 16, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
November 15, 2017, 04:00:39 PM
By the way, there is a very big risk, which developers are talking about. Crypto currency can greatly depreciate. You know how much the price of bitcoin has fallen on this weekend.
The price of cryptocurrencies will not affect our token's price, as it's sources of growth are exits from portfolio companies and dividends from these companies.
Activity: 392
November 15, 2017, 11:15:53 AM
By the way, there is a very big risk, which developers are talking about. Crypto currency can greatly depreciate. You know how much the price of bitcoin has fallen on this weekend.

Do you think this can really affect the project so much?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
November 15, 2017, 11:10:45 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
November 15, 2017, 11:02:23 AM
Why does the white paper listed such high numbers come from? Is it somehow possible to prove it or is it just a guess?

By the way, it's enough to google a little to see for oneself the success of these projects. Personally, I do not doubt the intentions of developers. True, it would be difficult for them to compete in the crypto-currency market, it seems to me.

Do you mean that dozens of different crypto-currency funds already exist?

I meant not only this. The fact is that now everyone is talking about the crypto currency, right up to the taxi drivers. If earlier it was incredibly lucrative, then now users are incredibly legible. Already there are no such crazy profits.

Well, about the profits - this is a very controversial statement. Now there are several very promising projects that will easily collect the necessary amounts and even more. But the audience really became much more legible.
Activity: 490
November 15, 2017, 10:50:10 AM
It seems to me that the creators of the project approached with all responsibility to the development. I am sure that this fund will be successful, it is not even negotiable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 10:34:37 AM
Why does the white paper listed such high numbers come from? Is it somehow possible to prove it or is it just a guess?

By the way, it's enough to google a little to see for oneself the success of these projects. Personally, I do not doubt the intentions of developers. True, it would be difficult for them to compete in the crypto-currency market, it seems to me.

I meant not only this. The fact is that now everyone is talking about the crypto currency, right up to the taxi drivers. If earlier it was incredibly lucrative, then now users are incredibly legible. Already there are no such crazy profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 10:27:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: