Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 13. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
November 18, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
seeing from the team in this project really attracts people in here. people here interested because they believe this project will be successful and I also think so. yes of course very interesting for following development this project. i'm very sure you will make this project success.
hopefully the team in this project provide satisfactory service to people here.

I also noticed that the project has great community support. It's really cool!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 02:11:04 PM
The project will not operate in China?

Like any other project of the crypto-currency sphere. In this country, ICO is banned. Although there are rumors that soon the government will reconsider its decision

In the end nobody can stop Chinese people from buying the tokens anyway.

Is it? It seemed to me that the Chinese government banned any activities related to crypto-currencies

We're acting in accordance with national laws. If it is allowed to invest in ICO's in your country - we will help you! Thanks

Does this mean that if the ICO is allowed in China, will you work with the citizens of this country?
Activity: 331
Merit: 14
November 18, 2017, 08:54:04 AM

Like any other project of the crypto-currency sphere. In this country, ICO is banned. Although there are rumors that soon the government will reconsider its decision

Is it? It seemed to me that the Chinese government banned any activities related to crypto-currencies

We're acting in accordance with national laws. If it is allowed to invest in ICO's in your country - we will help you! Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 03:18:34 AM

November 18, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. It is quite obvious that the crypto currency will soon be recognized in China, so I want to expect that the fund will work in this country. After all, this is the world's largest economy, it would be foolish to give up the profits that China can give
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
November 18, 2017, 03:10:27 AM

November 18, 2017, 02:50:11 AM
Activity: 434
November 18, 2017, 02:44:26 AM
By the way, I'm a little worried that the fund opened recently. Yes, the developers have enough experience, but the organization itself has not gained confidence in the eyes of the community.

Well, you yourself answered. Developers have enough experience, this is the most important thing. It seems to me that the community will be more focused on the success of team members.

Nevertheless, the developers themselves in the White Paper indicate this as a risk factor. I do not argue, there are much more significant dangers, but  I need to understand where I invest my money

Oh, come on. There are so many risk factors that can influence the campaign of ICO. This is business, you can not completely escape from risk. On the other hand, it is precisely these funds that are good: you take responsibility off of yourself and place it on the manager
November 18, 2017, 02:34:24 AM
By the way, I'm a little worried that the fund opened recently. Yes, the developers have enough experience, but the organization itself has not gained confidence in the eyes of the community.

Well, you yourself answered. Developers have enough experience, this is the most important thing. It seems to me that the community will be more focused on the success of team members.

Nevertheless, the developers themselves in the White Paper indicate this as a risk factor. I do not argue, there are much more significant dangers, but  I need to understand where I invest my money
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 02:32:17 AM
Pulsar is awesome, the VC ICO is profitable and makes investors rich, like Iconomi and Taas.
Activity: 392
November 18, 2017, 02:28:23 AM

November 18, 2017, 02:22:17 AM
November 18, 2017, 02:14:09 AM
As far as I know, competition in this area is quite large. Do you think investing in a crypto-currency fund is a good idea?

Why not? Personally, I think that this project has every chance of success. The fact is that this project:
a) very cool team
b) an interesting project evaluation system
c) a well-chosen portfolio

Everyone talks about this rating system, but I do not see anything supernatural in it. Does this really work this way?

I think, for me better say successful projects that the guys have already started. There was good enough profitability. Again, the developers are not new to the crypto industry, they know which project is profitable
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 02:07:26 AM
As far as I know, competition in this area is quite large. Do you think investing in a crypto-currency fund is a good idea?

Why not? Personally, I think that this project has every chance of success. The fact is that this project:
a) very cool team

Everyone talks about this rating system, but I do not see anything supernatural in it. Does this really work this way?
November 18, 2017, 02:03:37 AM

a) very cool team
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 01:54:52 AM
November 18, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
The campaign has already begun, right? Where can I monitor the progress of fundraising?

They do not have this information in the public domain. However, maybe you need to register there? Honestly, I have not yet invested in the project
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 01:34:15 AM
The campaign has already begun, right? Where can I monitor the progress of fundraising?
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
November 18, 2017, 01:20:27 AM
"Pulsar Venture Capital Announces ICO to Revolutionise Startup and Business Acceleration"
Read the article about us on one of the world's largest cryptocurrency news platform - CryptoCoinsNews!
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/pulsar-venture-capital-announces-ico-revolutionise-startup-business-acceleration/
Participate: http://pulsarico.com

Wow, this is really a media you can trust! I think after this publication you should not have a lack of investors)
Pages:
Jump to: