Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 11. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:29:43 PM
Very attractive investment. As I see more and more projects are making their base on the some systematic ideas like investing in the start-ups. Good luck, guys
What do you mean under systematic way?
I mean, developers are actually going to work with huge part of the start-up industry
So, you think, cryptocurency is a huge part of the start-up industry?
Yes, not exactly right now, but it grows up very well
Yeah. I see. But this ICO seems like a long-term investment, then
Activity: 504
November 19, 2017, 12:25:52 PM
Very attractive investment. As I see more and more projects are making their base on the some systematic ideas like investing in the start-ups. Good luck, guys
I mean, developers are actually going to work with huge part of the start-up industry
Yes, not exactly right now, but it grows up very well
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
November 19, 2017, 12:21:11 PM

Yes, it seems to me that this is a significant progress
November 19, 2017, 12:19:13 PM
November 19, 2017, 12:15:07 PM
November 19, 2017, 12:12:12 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
November 19, 2017, 12:09:49 PM
By the way, does anyone know anything about the projects presented on the developers site? I'm curious to know not only about the progress of the fundraising campaign, but also about the projects that we will indirectly invest in

Honestly, I did not check this information. It will be necessary to do this
November 19, 2017, 12:04:01 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 12:02:57 PM
As far as I understand, is this another crypto-currency fund?

This is a fairly successful crypto-currency fund with an excellent project selection system and a wonderful portfolio

Well, frankly speaking, that's what all the developers of crypto-currency funds say
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 19, 2017, 11:49:54 AM
That's a really nice project, but I didn't get an idea of supporting the start-ups Huh
It is a complicated stuff. You can find all you need in the White Paper
May be, you can explain me in simple words?
Lol, dude. If you can't get one of the bases of the project you are going to invest in, you'd better to think about what are you actually doing

Oh, come on. Be friendlier to beginners, remember yourself)
All we are the beginners, in this sphere. This industry is only a couple-years-old. Just it is really unprofessional. To go in this way, especially for the interesting and complicated project like Pulsar

I think you're mistaken. Even year experience already means a lot to the investor
November 19, 2017, 11:41:57 AM
That's a really nice project, but I didn't get an idea of supporting the start-ups Huh
Lol, dude. If you can't get one of the bases of the project you are going to invest in, you'd better to think about what are you actually doing

All we are the beginners, in this sphere. This industry is only a couple-years-old. Just it is really unprofessional. To go in this way, especially for the interesting and complicated project like Pulsar
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 11:39:10 AM
Uh. Okay. May be you are right
November 19, 2017, 11:31:19 AM

November 19, 2017, 11:25:48 AM
November 19, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

In fact, everything is simple. The fund chooses start-ups that can bring money and invests our money in this business. That is, we are not personally looking for what the money can bring, but the employees of the crypto-currency fund.
November 19, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
November 19, 2017, 11:10:42 AM
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
November 19, 2017, 11:08:42 AM

What exactly do you not understand?
November 19, 2017, 11:07:20 AM
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 08:43:21 AM
nice project sir
I like your concept in the project and very nice
Hopefully this project can achieve great success

We all hope so. I'm not a developer, but I'm pleased to see that such a community is being formed around the project
Pages:
Jump to: