Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 2. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 22, 2017, 06:56:16 PM
What about the geography of this project? m?
What exactly do you want to know about?
In which countries does this company work? Where is their main office, or offices (there may be several)
Their main office is in Russia in Kazan. They also have their offices in Moscow, Dublin, San Francisco and it seems there is an office in Dubai
Is this a Russian project?
Of course! And what with it there are any problems?
Not really, but I thought that Russia is waiting for the fate of China
You mean the complete prohibition of ICO?
I do not think so, what's the point? The economy of this country is so weak, the creation of an open cryptory would help russia raise its economy, reach the world level! Moreover, many developers are ready to submit their projects, it is Russian developers.
Well, in general, knowing the princess of Putin, in Russia anything can happen from a complete ban on ICO, to the legitimate creation of cryptology. Most likely, if it is legalized, it will be taxed. And all projects that we see now will have a completely different investment strategy.
Do you think taxes will be so big? Or what?
Maybe. Perhaps a specific tax program will simply be developed, and a tax will be levied on each transaction. For ordinary users, this is not terrible, but for legal entities - this can be a big problem!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 06:54:36 PM
In which countries does this company work? Where is their main office, or offices (there may be several)
Their main office is in Russia in Kazan. They also have their offices in Moscow, Dublin, San Francisco and it seems there is an office in Dubai
With which countries does the project work (or will it work)?
Well, as far as I understand they work all over the world, judging by the different geography of their offices.
But they will pay special attention to projects from Eastern Europe.
Why do you say that?
Well, it's written in them in whitepaper Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 06:53:07 PM
Well, as far as I understand they work all over the world, judging by the different geography of their offices.
Why do you say that?
November 22, 2017, 06:52:43 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 06:50:51 PM
I do not think so, what's the point? The economy of this country is so weak, the creation of an open cryptory would help russia raise its economy, reach the world level! Moreover, many developers are ready to submit their projects, it is Russian developers.
Well, in general, knowing the princess of Putin, in Russia anything can happen from a complete ban on ICO, to the legitimate creation of cryptology. Most likely, if it is legalized, it will be taxed. And all projects that we see now will have a completely different investment strategy.
Do you think taxes will be so big? Or what?
November 22, 2017, 06:48:50 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:35:21 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 06:33:12 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:32:04 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:31:02 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:30:18 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:23:28 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:17:13 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:05:08 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:04:34 PM
November 22, 2017, 06:01:43 PM
So, I understand they are not the first year in this field and are engaged in invests in start-ups, right?
Why did they decide to conduct ICO?
What do you mean?
I say that they successfully engaged in their business, for which it was worth spending their energy on the conduct of ICO? What are the advantages of this?
Maybe it's just a waste of time, for a company that already works successfully in this field.
Well, I do not think that attracting new investments is a waste of time
You're absolutely right.
Decentralization and the blocking of technology is our future. The company is committed to development and progress. In addition, attracting more investment will bring more profit, is not it? Wink
Probably you're right. This sounds logical Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
So, I understand they are not the first year in this field and are engaged in invests in start-ups, right?
What do you mean?
I say that they successfully engaged in their business, for which it was worth spending their energy on the conduct of ICO? What are the advantages of this?
Maybe it's just a waste of time, for a company that already works successfully in this field.
You're absolutely right.
Decentralization and the blocking of technology is our future. The company is committed to development and progress. In addition, attracting more investment will bring more profit, is not it? Wink
Activity: 154
November 22, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
What do you mean?
November 22, 2017, 05:54:33 PM
What do you mean?
Activity: 154
November 22, 2017, 05:53:07 PM
What do you mean?
Pages:
Jump to: