Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 6. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 07:06:38 AM
Whitepaper is very complicated. I've been reading it 3 times, didn't get anything
I agree with you and support your point of views are very convenient and pleasant
I note that the website and white paper is not only in the English language that is pretty rare
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 07:05:44 AM
Whitepaper is very complicated. I've been reading it 3 times, didn't get anything
I agree with you and support your point of views are very convenient and pleasant
November 21, 2017, 07:02:26 AM
approve a draft I was happy with everything it's about time somebody took a serious investment
I agree especially big plus is plays a multinational team
well depends but the multinational team is considered to be the best really don't know why
perhaps you are right, I also think a great team
don't think that anyone would claim to this team
November 21, 2017, 06:48:15 AM
approve a draft I was happy with everything it's about time somebody took a serious investment
well depends but the multinational team is considered to be the best really don't know why
perhaps you are right, I also think a great team
Activity: 490
November 21, 2017, 06:43:45 AM
November 21, 2017, 06:37:54 AM
and where is the nationality ahah
November 21, 2017, 06:36:43 AM
Activity: 490
November 21, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
November 21, 2017, 06:30:16 AM
sounds very cool
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:04:54 AM
Hello guys, that looks like a very attractive project)) Pity I'm not ranked up enough, but that gives me time to learn more about your project. So here are my questions: how are the money distributed and how's the profit paid?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:12:31 PM
Hi Guys, Very interesting project!

When do you start to take companies for the accelerator?
Activity: 294
November 20, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
So if I have potrfolio company how do I get pulsar support?
Only the devs can tell you
Ive seen some companies can get acceleration program, isnt it stated in the whitepaper?
Nah, you can find info about other selected companies to be invested in with its Fund, but I havent seen what you need
So they are not only helping to accelerate business development?
Yeah, they are also helping startups enter international markets.
Do they support ICO projects?
Oh, dude you have to check yourself. I can give you a list of supported companies so you would know
Well if you can Id be really happy
Apparently there are 29 of those, can you DM me so I would send you the list?
Sorry, but I cant do it, can you send here?
1 Pinscreen Inc 2 AgFunder 3 EnergoLesProm 4 PipelineDB 5 Channel 6 Vango 7 Vyng 8 TryFit 9 Collectly10 Desk4Work 11 A.A.C. Polymers 12 Ratelsys 13 GetCoder 14 Mouse 15 SmartClick 16 Agelon 17 MagicTab 18 R­Visioneer 19 TRiZAXE 20 Agroinnovations 21 Thermoabrasive Group 22 Albiotech 23 Flowito 24 Capsule 25 RegFM26 BeTrip! 27 10 tracks 28 Vendy 29 SkiLine
>RegFm
So they would support any project?
No, its an fm domain, actually this is a service that can registrate people thru soc networks
So there are no ICO projects in that list?
I havent seen any, but as you can see any project can make an ICO project
Its kinda sad even
I think it doesnt makes sense to make an ICO project if you have support from a PR company
You might be right but dont forget that pulsar has a bounty campaign even tho it is working worldwide
I havent thought about it...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 09:51:32 PM
Ive seen some companies can get acceleration program, isnt it stated in the whitepaper?
Nah, you can find info about other selected companies to be invested in with its Fund, but I havent seen what you need
Oh, dude you have to check yourself. I can give you a list of supported companies so you would know
1 Pinscreen Inc 2 AgFunder 3 EnergoLesProm 4 PipelineDB 5 Channel 6 Vango 7 Vyng 8 TryFit 9 Collectly10 Desk4Work 11 A.A.C. Polymers 12 Ratelsys 13 GetCoder 14 Mouse 15 SmartClick 16 Agelon 17 MagicTab 18 R­Visioneer 19 TRiZAXE 20 Agroinnovations 21 Thermoabrasive Group 22 Albiotech 23 Flowito 24 Capsule 25 RegFM26 BeTrip! 27 10 tracks 28 Vendy 29 SkiLine
>RegFm
No, its an fm domain, actually this is a service that can registrate people thru soc networks
Its kinda sad even
I think it doesnt makes sense to make an ICO project if you have support from a PR company
You might be right but dont forget that pulsar has a bounty campaign even tho it is working worldwide
November 20, 2017, 09:50:05 PM
>RegFm
Its kinda sad even
November 20, 2017, 09:49:09 PM
>RegFm
Its kinda sad even
November 20, 2017, 09:48:36 PM
>RegFm
November 20, 2017, 09:48:00 PM
>RegFm
November 20, 2017, 09:47:25 PM
>RegFm
November 20, 2017, 09:45:43 PM
>RegFm
November 20, 2017, 09:43:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: