Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pulsar Venture Capital - page 9. (Read 33961 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
November 20, 2017, 03:34:35 PM
Does the project not show the results of the fundraising campaign?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Quote from: I think developers need to attach links to those projects that are listed in their portfolio. This will add credibility to the project
Yh and also if there is any  proof on concept of previous investments and a history of profits that you can provide  for investors to gain the confidence.i think its a good project tho.

It's really a good idea!

Yes, it would also be very good. However, the fund already inspires success
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
Quote from: I think developers need to attach links to those projects that are listed in their portfolio. This will add credibility to the project
Yh and also if there is any  proof on concept of previous investments and a history of profits that you can provide  for investors to gain the confidence.i think its a good project tho.

It's really a good idea!
November 20, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
I think developers need to attach links to those projects that are listed in their portfolio. This will add credibility to the project

It's really a good idea!
November 20, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
I think developers need to attach links to those projects that are listed in their portfolio. This will add credibility to the project
November 20, 2017, 03:12:48 PM
how will the control over the actions of the fund manager be implemented?

What do you mean?

For example, I do not agree with the actions of the fund and believe that this will bring losses. What can be done in this case?

I suspect that in this case it is hardly possible to do something specific. As a rule, the voice of one person does not mean anything, the maximum that can be done is to change his fund
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

What do you mean?

For example, I do not agree with the actions of the fund and believe that this will bring losses. What can be done in this case?

I think that interference is impossible. After all, each investor deliberately goes to invest in this fund, analyzes, including the team of the fund. There is either trust or not

This is a very controversial issue, the levers of influence in any case should be present

Voting will be quite enough, it works well in conventional funds not related to crypto currency
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
In which countries will this project work? will there be any geographical restrictions?

Well, as far as I know, the project will definitely not work in China. The developers said that they will work in all countries where crypto currency is allowed
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
November 20, 2017, 02:56:49 PM
In which countries will this project work? will there be any geographical restrictions?
Activity: 490
November 20, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

What do you mean?

I think that interference is impossible. After all, each investor deliberately goes to invest in this fund, analyzes, including the team of the fund. There is either trust or not

This is a very controversial issue, the levers of influence in any case should be present
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 20, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

What do you mean?

Activity: 339
November 20, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

What do you mean?

I think that important issues can be put to the vote so that every investor can participate in this process
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 02:40:08 PM

What do you mean?

November 20, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

What do you mean?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 02:28:46 PM
Activity: 434
November 20, 2017, 02:24:14 PM
By the way, is there any list of exchanges with which this project will work?

Honestly, I do not think that this makes sense until the successful end of the project. Then, of course, the developers are announcing the exchanges with which they will cooperate
November 20, 2017, 02:20:14 PM
By the way, is there any list of exchanges with which this project will work?
November 20, 2017, 02:16:27 PM
I am worried only by the competition with other similar projects. The fact is that the crypto currency is now very popular and there are a lot of such funds. Yes, if you study well, this project is much more reliable, but will users carefully study all the information provided?

Well, this audience is studying everything carefully. I think by evaluating the project documents, the user can see the obvious benefits
Activity: 392
November 20, 2017, 02:06:24 PM
I am worried only by the competition with other similar projects. The fact is that the crypto currency is now very popular and there are a lot of such funds. Yes, if you study well, this project is much more reliable, but will users carefully study all the information provided?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 02:02:27 PM
Lol, by the way is there any sort of the bounty system?

Really? I somehow did not pay attention to it. I need to register
Pages:
Jump to: