Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲ - page 10. (Read 28925 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
scam community dont invest here
Activity: 6
scam community losted my 0.002 btc shame on you
Where is pump coin??
scam community losted my 0.002 btc shame on you
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
It says 5 hours till pump but I still havent got any notifications about which coin is going to be pumped
When will you inform that? 1 Minute before the pumP or something?

I received email with this response : you will be able to see the wining coin after the countdown is over, you read more in this topic.

I havent received any email yet
so everyone who joined the group will be notified about which coin wins and which coin will be pumped right? wow getting exciting
to see what would be the outcome of this better to be keep updated here and see what would be the results if its for good or bad
of the certain coins that will be pumped.

you will be able to see the wining coin after the countdown is over

It's the response of pumpmYCoin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
It says 5 hours till pump but I still havent got any notifications about which coin is going to be pumped

I received email with this response : you will be able to see the wining coin after the countdown is over, you read more in this topic.

so everyone who joined the group will be notified about which coin wins and which coin will be pumped right? wow getting exciting
to see what would be the outcome of this better to be keep updated here and see what would be the results if its for good or bad
of the certain coins that will be pumped.
legendary

I received mail because on the web site i write in contact.I don't reveived directly.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I can not even authorize...
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
I have the same problem as dcs3215.

I think multiple people are having this issue. I've actually uninstalled chrome, reinstalled latest version, turned off all adblock stuff. I'm positive this is something on pumpmycoins end.
legendary
HOW DO WE WORK?

Monthly, we will announce a public election on 200 coins in order to choose the most favourite 50 coins for the private members election. Community members will start voting privately on these 50 coins for at least 3 days to determine the top voted coin. Our System will announce the top voted coins immediately to our community members, At this point community members will start to buy. Our team will start boosting these top coins price and try to maintain its uptrend as long as it possible. In order to enable boosts and maintain the price direction, we need from each voter to send us a small amount (min.0.002 BTC) 100% of the transfered volume will be used in the price trending scheme to make sure that most of our community members make a profit, and also to avoid the pump and dump schemes by traders from outside of our community.

I received nothing but i paid.  3 days to determine the top voted coin. Our System will announce the top voted coins immediately to our community members, At this point community members will start to buy

In my account nothing.

The pump is in 6 . 30 hours ok.

After this time i can see the wining coin but you said you can buy before the pump.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 89
I have the same problem as dcs3215.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
I can't login to your site at all anymore, tried 3 different browsers on 2 different desktops. Input credentials, click login and then nothing happens (no error message, even with wrong credentials. 

thats weird !!

plz try the following

* Make sure that your browser is allowing cookies.
* Use normal mode browsing.
* Do hard refresh using ctrl + F5
* Empty your browser cache.

This doesn't help. I work in IT, and this is something wrong with your site. My friend who also is a premium member has been having trouble logging in as well. It's not like I'm giving up after a few attempts, I've now tried 4 different browsers across 3 different computers (Cookies enabled, cleared cache) and clicking the login button just does nothing.

It did work for me last night randomly after 20 minutes of attempting to login, but today not having such luck. Please fix this.

please send me your email address that u use during the login so we can track your logs in our server.
Activity: 14
I can't login to your site at all anymore, tried 3 different browsers on 2 different desktops. Input credentials, click login and then nothing happens (no error message, even with wrong credentials. 

thats weird !!

plz try the following

This doesn't help. I work in IT, and this is something wrong with your site. My friend who also is a premium member has been having trouble logging in as well. It's not like I'm giving up after a few attempts, I've now tried 4 different browsers across 3 different computers (Cookies enabled, cleared cache) and clicking the login button just does nothing.

It did work for me last night randomly after 20 minutes of attempting to login, but today not having such luck. Please fix this.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Can I still join?What is the deadline for sending btc to pmc?
so i need to pay for seeing the pump coin? but i have 3 month premium...

0.002 btc is not the membership fees its the contribution in our insurance amount.

and what you do with that btc?

They will be try maintain the price high Smiley You should read faq
Activity: 84
so i need to pay for seeing the pump coin? but i have 3 month premium...

0.002 btc is not the membership fees its the contribution in our insurance amount.

and what you do with that btc?
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear Members,

Please consider the following Tip's during our 1st pump.

1- please trade carefully.
2- in our first few pumps we recommend you to trade with small amounts.
3- consider taking your profits quickly as possible.
4- you will be free to sell your coins any time we cant advise you to sell at a certain level because that will lead to a huge dump. that's what our team will hardly try to avoid.
5- put your profit target at a reasonable level as soon as you enter the trade.
6- its always about never losing more than what you can afford, we might lose some times and win more some time because its simply an open exchange market with a lot of whales. we will got the chance to compete with them when our community grow massively.

We expect our 1st pump to be quick so please try to get into the trade quickly.

Wish You All Best Of Luck
PMC
www.pumpmycoin.com

thats weird !!

plz try the following

Pages:
Jump to: